Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

TrueGolfFit

GolfSpy MPR

Thank you for your response. I have yet to try it as I just bought the G400 and it's working great. That being said I have read most all the thread and comments and a lot of ppl have said it got it right for them so I know and I think most of us know there is definitely something here else you would have never released it.

I also believe some ppl may be disappointed because it may have not given them the driver they wanted?

Anyway I can only seen positives with where this is going and appreciate you addressing all the comments as there was always bound to be doubters, but I know I will be recommending this friends and family a like as it will be a great way of narrowing the large mass of products out there down to a few gear candidates.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I think that number 3 above is key. How many golfers out there spend hundreds of dollars probably multiple times per year buying a driver at Dick's because they read an article or say a bunch of people talking about it on a blog (yes, I've done that)? Instead of spending $300 then taking a loss selling it on eBay, you spend 7 bucks, if you don't know your exact swing speed or launch angle you go with the suggestions, and you end up with a solid recommendation that's going to work for you. 

It's a smart approach, IMO.  

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1. Be patient the product will evolve. We hope to add shafts and loft and flex as well.  But remember, just because you want it does not mean we should give it if we are not confident in what we are giving.  I think most others would have just put it in there.  We had the discussion and knew we needed it, but there is not enough data to support that yet.  When there is, we will add it.  Until then we won't because it would be misleading.  We would rather get criticism then do something that is not right.

2. Think about it like this.  Most Wanted is an overall view of the driver market. Then we break it down by swing speed on MyGolfSpy.  Both of these pieces of content and data are looked at generally very valuable pieces of information for the industry and golfers to help narrow choices down to ones that will most likely perform best for you.  TGF goes much deeper and is much more in depth.  It narrows the field down to just YOU and with more inputs.  It is a much better recommendation for individual golfers.  I think most are forgetting that when seeing something they expected to do everything and then some on Day 1. 

3. This product was created because there are so many golfers that DON'T get fit. It just so happens that we published the article on a site where that is not the majority and lets face it to a very cynical audience to begin with.  But that does not mean this technology does not work and is not valuable to a large % of golfers around the globe.

4. Global Golf for those that ask is just one of our retailers that we send traffic to.  We also send direct to the manufacturers, Amazon, etc. We only do the recommendations we do not sell the clubs. So, for all of you out there that are trying to find a reason to tell us we sold out and how could we be unbiased because now we are selling clubs just need to remember that when we tell you for 10 years we are CONSUMER FIRST, we meant it.  I also plan to build more websites, and yes they will make money.  They have to.  But the first goal of ALL of them is to help every golfer make more informed decisions, make it about performance and not marketing, put YOU before the others (including $) and always be about putting the power of back in the players hands.  My career has shown this since my first day in the industry and it has for the last 20 years.  There is a difference between being a skeptic and being a conspiracy theorists.  I get readers being skeptical but the baseless assumptions some are throwing out are simply ridiculous. I have said it before, I hope one day you all realize I was in your corner the whole time and instead of spending your time trying to find out if I sold out you would spend it just trying to enjoy the product that we bust our ass day in and day out to give to golfers.  

Thanks for the response.

With regard to the shafts, as I understand it, the whole algorithm taps into the Most Wanted data, and the clubs tested are with the"standard" shaft, with the most appropriate flex for each tester. Could you link the shaft model from the testing into the output.

I fully get that it would be almost impossible to get usable data for all the shaft options out there, but for the shafts you've actually used in testing you've already got it, and it's the shaft that relates directly to your data.

Can you clarify the what the distance and accuracy improvement figures are relative to, as I'm sure most of us are a little confused by it.

The sell out claims are about as stupid as claiming the Most Wanted results are rigged. Pretty sure Tommy Armour putters haven't got a massive marketing slush fund!

Keep up the good work.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Thank you for your response. I have yet to try it as I just bought the G400 and it's working great. That being said I have read most all the thread and comments and a lot of ppl have said it got it right for them so I know and I think most of us know there is definitely something here else you would have never released it.

I also believe some ppl may be disappointed because it may have not given them the driver they wanted?

Anyway I can only seen positives with where this is going and appreciate you addressing all the comments as there was always bound to be doubters, but I know I will be recommending this friends and family a like as it will be a great way of narrowing the large mass of products out there down to a few gear candidates.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great post. I feel some comments were looking fir a validation of a driver they already purchased, and thats perfectly fine. But, if the result comes back differently than the one they bought, they are likely to get dismissive.

For the record, i did the fitting after also having a 400 Max in play most if this year. My results came back with the M3. Instead of getting defensive, it made me say, “hmmh, maybe i ought to give it st least a look”

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1. Be patient the product will evolve. We hope to add shafts and loft and flex as well.  But remember, just because you want it does not mean we should give it if we are not confident in what we are giving.  I think most others would have just put it in there.  We had the discussion and knew we needed it, but there is not enough data to support that yet.  When there is, we will add it.  Until then we won't because it would be misleading.  We would rather get criticism then do something that is not right.

That's the answer I was looking for, thank you. Now if only all of the shaft commentators on the blog post would read this.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

That's the answer I was looking for, thank you. Now if only all of the shaft commentators on the blog post would read this.

I agree completely and will cop to being one of the shaft commentators. My only defense is that I was coming from more of a gear head perspective and wondering how the tool would work for folks in which shaft options do matter more than others (i.e. early release, abrupt tempo). But I agree that TGF is a great tool for the majority—not the sick obsessives who frequent this forum.

Also have to give kudos to the design/layout of the TGF site. They nailed it in terms of usability and navigation. It feels like a slick product which is so important for the casual golf audience. As an amateur HTMLer, I was jealous.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

^^^^ This!

Also I think where this is going to be super valuable is helping to narrow down what heads you are wanting/should hit during an upcoming fitting. Especially at places like Club Champion where they have more heads than one can reasonably hit during a single fitting. Having that list paired down early can give you more time to get everything dialed in perfect for you so you are truly getting the best possible driver for you!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

As Jlukes said, glad to see this go live after all the hard work that's been put into it by Adam and team.    I think it has a chance to revolutionize fitting.  I get it's doesn't have everything now that some people want, but think of the average Joe golfer not us Internet nerds.   He doesn't spend 20 plus hours a week on forums discussing shaft flex points, CPM"s etc.   He goes into a store and says he wants to buy a driver and he's at the mercy of a salesman who may have a ulterior motive in pushing him one direction, or someone who's completely unqualified.   But if he spends $7  and can go in with knowing what one or two heads are proven to work best for his swing specs, then he's ahead of the game already. 

That said, here's my findings.  Am I'm shocked actually.   These are two drivers I have spent very little or no time trying.  Although the M3 was high on my curiosity list early in the year, until I hit the G400 Max and have been having good results with it.

attachicon.gif TrueFit Results.JPG

I was really happy to be a part of this start up.  I know it's a Version 1 but you guys did a fabulous job compiling all the data for quite some time.  

My only question was the two driver heads that it spits out ... are they the BEST fit?  Or is one the Best fit & the other the great fit?  Only reason I ask that is both of them show an increase in distance gained (+8.77 vs +20.03) & accuracy (+8.17% & +2.94%) but of course not the same.  But the total distance is the same.  (276 yards) 

BTW .... I would never have considered the Srixon drivers.

TrueFit.jpg

TrueFit_2.jpg

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I'd like my $7 back

:rolleyes:

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

I'd like my $7 back

:rolleyes:

Got hit with the dreaded Double Post

Great post. I feel some comments were looking fir a validation of a driver they already purchased, and thats perfectly fine. But, if the result comes back differently than the one they bought, they are likely to get dismissive.

For the record, i did the fitting after also having a 400 Max in play most if this year. My results came back with the M3. Instead of getting defensive, it made me say, “hmmh, maybe i ought to give it st least a look”

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I feel the same way!  I was fit into the Ping G LST last year, but TGF fit me into the Wilson C300 and Srixon Z565.  I'm thinking about going to hit them just to see how they do.  There's no harm in trying, and if it does really perform better then it might be worth it to sell mine.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Got hit with the dreaded Double Post

That way I could like it twice.😉

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Quick update my M1 2017 wasn't performing honestly I am hitting the F8 3 wood as far but I noticed something thinking back to my drives and shots with the 3 wood. Spin spin spin....the F8 has a great trajectory but the driver is ballooning and I think it could be spin. I sold the driver and am gonna try the Srixon Z765 I will update once it arrives.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

I don't see how anyone can diss this product. It would cost most people more than $7 in gas to get to a fitter, plus like me I don't trust the ones here.

It would cost me upwards of $500 just to drive to a top 100 fitter, spend the night in a hotel, food, whatever. Then another $400-500 for a driver... no brainer for me.

They're just mad they didn't think of it first.

So are both drivers recommended to be considered the "BEST" fit possible?   I'm not sure I understand which one they are telling me I should try.  Two drivers ... two different sets of numbers obtainable.  

@golfinnut One should be the best fit and the other the next best. IIRC the top one will be the best.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

@golfinnut One should be the best fit and the other the next best. IIRC the top one will be the best.

So as in my example, the top one is going to give me the best numbers?  Or the Z565 is going to give me 20 yards further?  Or am I going to hit it 276 yards with either one?  Sorry ... still confused.  LOL 

So as in my example, the top one is going to give me the best numbers?  Or the Z565 is going to give me 20 yards further?  Or am I going to hit it 276 yards with either one?  Sorry ... still confused.  LOL 

Top should be your best performer.

As I understand it, another way to think of it is that those 2 should be in your Top Group, just like what happens during Most Wanted Testing

So as in my example, the top one is going to give me the best numbers? Or the Z565 is going to give me 20 yards further? Or am I going to hit it 276 yards with either one? Sorry ... still confused. LOL

As far as I know, the Z565 is going to give you 276 and the next driver will give you 276 minus the difference in the distance gains. E.G. If the next one is +15 yards, then the Z565 will go 276 and the next club will go 271.

I'd like my $7 back

Send me your PayPal-

I'll send you $7, just because I'd like to be the one who provides the only refund ever requested...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I ponied up and ping g400 lst and wilson c300 were recommended. And, in the nature of using the tool as it was recommended, as an "off the shelf tool, I did the following.

I went to PGASS and hit both. The c300 was pitiful. I knew it would be as I hit it previously and didn't like it. Though 10 degree stiff was recommended for me I hit multiple configurations. NADA.

then the helpful sales lady helped me with the ping lst. Hit the 10, the 8.5 in stock stiff, xtorsion stiff, stock regular. I hit and logged 36 drives with the ping lst. LONGEST drive was 237, average about 218.

As reference, in 367 drives that I've tracked on my ping G 9 degree, my driving average is 241. I use project x LZ 5.5.

Then, to test other ping configurations, I went to GG and tracked another 60 drives using lst, max and again, none were to my average.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I ponied up and ping g400 lst and wilson c300 were recommended. And, in the nature of using the tool as it was recommended, as an "off the shelf tool, I did the following.

I went to PGASS and hit both. The c300 was pitiful. I knew it would be as I hit it previously and didn't like it. Though 10 degree stiff was recommended for me I hit multiple configurations. NADA.

then the helpful sales lady helped me with the ping lst. Hit the 10, the 8.5 in stock stiff, xtorsion stiff, stock regular. I hit and logged 36 drives with the ping lst. LONGEST drive was 237, average about 218.

As reference, in 367 drives that I've tracked on my ping G 9 degree, my driving average is 241. I use project x LZ 5.5.

Then, to test other ping configurations, I went to GG and tracked another 60 drives using lst, max and again, none were to my average.

This tool is only for new drivers. Your swing may be fit best to an older driver. This is a feature they are planning on adding in the future.

Yes, and putters too. I wonder if they could eventually work in some iPING putting app data into dialing in your chosen putter. 

According to the theory of TGF, they would match your iPING stats to a putter that was successful for someone with your iPING stats.

Big data - they has it

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Can I ask, what is your normal average swing speed?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 10.55.39 PM.png

I'm interested to try the Srixon.

What would really be cool would be to put in your own driver and have the model tell you what you need to do to optimize it. I don't know that I can change my swing speed, but maybe my AoA isn't right. It'd be worth at least another $7 to know how I can get more out of my current driver.

For a version 1.0 release, this is really well done. I work for a fairly large software company and believe me, releasing software is hard.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

X - I would recommend that you have someone take a look at the site in Safari on a Mac. It's not rendering the way you'd like.

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.55.57 AM.png

Works just fine in Chrome for Mac, however.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

• SPY VIP

Will do!

X - I would recommend that you have someone take a look at the site in Safari on a Mac. It's not rendering the way you'd like.

attachicon.gif Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.55.57 AM.png

Works just fine in Chrome for Mac, however.

#TruthDigest