TESTERS WANTED! ×

TrueGolfFit

GolfSpy MPR

Just paid my $7 dollars and got 2 driver head recommendations....  :huh:  interesting but certainly not worth $7 bucks!

Without shaft details (at least flex and model from stock options) the process and system is flawed, that's what I thought I would get. You would get fairly big differences if you go for the recommended driver with a regular or stiff shaft... not sure how that is built into the model.

Until they add shaft and flex they system is pretty pointless in my opinion; they do plan to add those data points in the future though - definitely worth $7 when that's in place, hell I'd even pay $20 for that, but for now save your $7 and wait for version 2.0.

This tool is only for new drivers. Your swing may be fit best to an older driver. This is a feature they are planning on adding in the future.

I ponied up and ping g400 lst and wilson c300 were recommended. And, in the nature of using the tool as it was recommended, as an "off the shelf tool, I did the following.

I went to PGASS and hit both. The c300 was pitiful. I knew it would be as I hit it previously and didn't like it. Though 10 degree stiff was recommended for me I hit multiple configurations. NADA.

then the helpful sales lady helped me with the ping lst. Hit the 10, the 8.5 in stock stiff, xtorsion stiff, stock regular. I hit and logged 36 drives with the ping lst. LONGEST drive was 237, average about 218.

As reference, in 367 drives that I've tracked on my ping G 9 degree, my driving average is 241. I use project x LZ 5.5.

Then, to test other ping configurations, I went to GG and tracked another 60 drives using lst, max and again, none were to my average.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

The differences are probably due to the various shafts and loft combos used versus your current driver & shaft combo - without specific shaft/flex/loft recommendations you may not see any gains. Maybe if you tried every single shaft & loft you might end up with the various numbers shown in the recommendation, but until they add that feature it's still a guessing game, although you have some good clues.

Thanks for the response.

With regard to the shafts, as I understand it, the whole algorithm taps into the Most Wanted data, and the clubs tested are with the"standard" shaft, with the most appropriate flex for each tester. Could you link the shaft model from the testing into the output.

I fully get that it would be almost impossible to get usable data for all the shaft options out there, but for the shafts you've actually used in testing you've already got it, and it's the shaft that relates directly to your data.

Can you clarify the what the distance and accuracy improvement figures are relative to, as I'm sure most of us are a little confused by it.

The sell out claims are about as stupid as claiming the Most Wanted results are rigged. Pretty sure Tommy Armour putters haven't got a massive marketing slush fund!

Keep up the good work.

This would make it worth the $7 at least - with no shaft/flex/loft reference you can't use the recommendations without serious trial and error and wasted money! 

attachicon.gif Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 10.55.39 PM.png

I'm interested to try the Srixon.

What would really be cool would be to put in your own driver and have the model tell you what you need to do to optimize it. I don't know that I can change my swing speed, but maybe my AoA isn't right. It'd be worth at least another $7 to know how I can get more out of my current driver.

For a version 1.0 release, this is really well done. I work for a fairly large software company and believe me, releasing software is hard.

If you do switch I will take that F8 off your hands...I have the Srixon on the way so let me test it then if it doesn't work out I can forward it your way

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

@Geeking - check your PMs

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

The Srixon z765 with stiff stock shaft is arriving next Wednesday so it will be in play for my Friday round so I will update with results after

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

Thanks to my good buddy @03trdblack I will be receiving a Srixon Z565 in a few days.  So next week I will post back with some of the results I see.  I'd like to see numbers on a Trackman and not with beat up range balls.  But .... I'll hopefully be able to compare it next to my Titleist 917 gamer on Tuesday during league play.  Stay Tuned! 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I tried TGF, but I'm not confident in its results.  Maybe because I'm not confident in the answers to the ambiguous questions that are used to spit out a result.  Then I discovered the videos that help you answer the questions.

So first attempt, I put in data I thought was "about right."  I used a 15 handicap, medium swing speed, level AoA, and medium tempo.  It then goes through its "big data" analysis and pops out a  TM M3 or M4.  So I mull this over for awhile.  I got rid of my TM Superfast in 2017 because the shaft was too long and I couldn't control it.  I replaced it with a Titleist D2 917 and have been enjoying it a lot.

Now I look at this result (and the videos) a little more realistically and figure out, my bi-weekly golf scores come in around 86-92, so my wishful thinking handicap is probably 18ish (because I don't maintain an official one). 

My average drive flys straight about 200+/- yards, so my swing speed is probably slow rather than medium (I discount the occasional 230-250 as outliers).

I have no idea what my Angle of Attack is, but I assume level because my drives climb at a slight angle.  However, if I put the ball a little further forward I can get better elevation but have to adjust my aim more to the right to compensate. Although it looks prettier, I'm not so sure it gives me much better distance.

Finally, I have to guess at tempo.  It's definitely not slow, I'd like to think it's medium, but I can't rule out quick.  So for now, I'll have to assume medium.

It's time to update my answers to take into account reality.  I decide to re-enter my stats, and at the cost of another $7, (this is starting to get expensive!  ;) ), and NOW my perfect driver is a Ping G400 with 14+ yards and miniscule accuray improvement, OR, a Cobra FMAX with only 3+ yards and 14+% improvement in accuracy!  Ohhh, what to do???

Maybe I should pay the $100 for a professional fitter to figure out the right answers to these ambiguous questions so I can spend yet another $7 to find out my perfect driver!

I wonder if this "big data" approach will work for irons some day.   :lol:

I tried TGF, but I'm not confident in its results. Maybe because I'm not confident in the answers to the ambiguous questions that are used to spit out a result. Then I discovered the videos that help you answer the questions.

So first attempt, I put in data I thought was "about right." I used a 15 handicap, medium swing speed, level AoA, and medium tempo. It then goes through its "big data" analysis and pops out a TM M3 or M4. So I mull this over for awhile. I got rid of my TM Superfast in 2017 because the shaft was too long and I couldn't control it. I replaced it with a Titleist D2 917 and have been enjoying it a lot.

Now I look at this result (and the videos) a little more realistically and figure out, my bi-weekly golf scores come in around 86-92, so my wishful thinking handicap is probably 18ish (because I don't maintain an official one).

My average drive flys straight about 200+/- yards, so my swing speed is probably slow rather than medium (I discount the occasional 230-250 as outliers).

I have no idea what my Angle of Attack is, but I assume level because my drives climb at a slight angle. However, if I put the ball a little further forward I can get better elevation but have to adjust my aim more to the right to compensate. Although it looks prettier, I'm not so sure it gives me much better distance.

Finally, I have to guess at tempo. It's definitely not slow, I'd like to think it's medium, but I can't rule out quick. So for now, I'll have to assume medium.

It's time to update my answers to take into account reality. I decide to re-enter my stats, and at the cost of another $7, (this is starting to get expensive! ;) ), and NOW my perfect driver is a Ping G400 with 14+ yards and miniscule accuray improvement, OR, a Cobra FMAX with only 3+ yards and 14+% improvement in accuracy! Ohhh, what to do???

Maybe I should pay the $100 for a professional fitter to figure out the right answers to these ambiguous questions so I can spend yet another $7 to find out my perfect driver!

I wonder if this "big data" approach will work for irons some day.

Handicap isn't average. It's scoring potential. Your handicap is probably closer to 12 or 14 than 18

I'm confused...I was trying to log back in and see what numbers I put in. When I put the numbers that I thought in again it say max distance would be 252. Well wish there was a way to see what I put in before.

Bryson DeChambeau

I got it in.20180825_195451.jpeg

Bryson DeChambeau

I wonder if this "big data" approach will work for irons some day.   :lol:

C'mon folks, this is version 1.0 software. Do you remember Windows 1.0?

Windows1.0.pnghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/Windows1.0.png

Wasn't all that hot, and people weren't thrilled with it. Microsoft managed to get things worked out (although I'm sure they'd like to forget Windows ME and Windows 8).

How about the original version of iOS that didn't allow third party apps? Apple seems to have recovered from it.

Speaking of Apple...

Real-artists-ship.pnghttps://ninjaoutreach.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Real-artists-ship.png

It's too tempting to sit there and fiddle with software until it's just absolutely perfect. You'll never release it. Get it out into peoples' hands, and see what happens.

I can't wait to see how this gets better.

That's a sexy beast. Keep us posted.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

So I had the Callaway Rogue and the Mizuno GT180 suggested for me. I'll probably head to a store and give those a few swings to see how they feel and what differences they make to my numbers. I don't see myself pulling the trigger on a $500 driver though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Had the Srixon 765 recommended as my top choice. I took a chance on a used club with a 30 day return window to test it out. Don't care about the distance increase, but 14% increase in fairways was worth trying. Club should arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

So, both in an attempt to become more involved with this site and to supply a little feedback on my TrueGolfFit fitting, I was hoping to use this post a little like a product review. Please, call me out if this is not kosher with the group and I will take the post down.

In the meantime, however, here goes. DISCLAIMER: This may sound negative up front, but it comes around toward the end.

When I got the email, I was both intrigued and rather excited to give this a try. There is a local fitter here in the DC area I take all my 'work' to (I tinker a lot, but don't have a workshop of my own). I have been entertaining the idea of getting a fitting, but it simply hasn't been in the budget. Having spoken with him about the process and referring a couple friends to him I knew this to be a fairly lengthy and in-depth process. This leads me to my first observation:

The questions asked did not inspire confidence in the suggestions it supplied. 

Admittedly, I do not recall the exact questions that were asked, but I found them to be rather simplistic/generic. I am well aware I was not going to get a fitting experience like the one I would have gotten in his shop, but I expected something more thorough. The TrueGolfFit process reminded me of the Titleist ball fitting app thing from a while back that would ask a couple simple questions about your game and then spit out a recommendation. The biggest difference here is that there are a LOT more drivers out there than Titleist offers balls.

Stemming from this, I was a bit skeptical of the entire process when I saw it was only $7. This seemed way to cheap to get a solid driver "fitting." Though, from a business perspective, it was a great price to get me to try it.

Also, I am not so naive to think that a $7 driver fitting with no swings required would send me home with TrackMan data and adjustable weight settings. But this brings me to my second point.

There is no explanation of why it recommended the drivers it did.

I would have liked to see something more. Maybe a suggested loft or something with a brief description of how it translated my answers into its recommendations. For instance, in my fitting, it recommended a Srixon Z565 driver, saying it would add 19+ yards and be 10% more accurate (photo attached). To what is this data compared? Are these just ideal settings? Also, the day I get one out there 318 is the day...something miraculous happens. (Sorry, blanked on that one)

All that said, my intrigue remained. I think I am going to try the Global Golf U Try program and test this Srixon out. I have been a Titleist loyalist for the most part, but I am willing to give it a shot. I appreciate the data that has been collected and has supposedly gone into suggesting this driver for me, so why not?

Overall, I am not upset or anything with my fitting. I just want to know why and how it fit me to this driver. And, at $7, I actually feel like I got what I paid for. No frills. No bells. No whistles. And atg the end of the day, I'm tempted to give my recommendation a try. So, I will try to follow up with this post when I get my hands on the Srixon and give it a ride or two. We shall see how well this thing "fit" me for a driver.

What are everyone else's thoughts on True Golf Fit? Have you tried it? Have you tried the recommended driver? Did you like the fit?

All the best,

Kyle

Image-1.jpg

Kyle
-----
"I'd rather be driving a Titleist."

WITB:
TM.pngTaylorMade M1 (2016) 9.5* -or- titleist.png Titleist 917 D3 8.5*
titleist.png Titleist 904f 15*
titleist.png Titleist 904f 19* -or- titleist.png Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron, bent to 18*
titleist.png Titleist 712 AP2 (4-9), +1/2", 1* up
BV.jpg Vokey SM6 46/50/54/58, all +1/2", 1* up
scotty.pngScotty Studio Select Laguna 1.5, 34"

I need to take a moment to follow up on my original post. Not long after posting this yesterday, Adam (GolfSpy_X) called me to discuss. After that conversation, and after tooling around with the True Golf Fit program a bit more, my apprehensions have been assuaged.

For his part, he openly discussed the shortcomings of the app, in particular the need to better explain how decisions are reached. But boiling down a TON of numerical data into easily-digestible sentences/explanations is a very labor and time-intensive project that is a whole other beast of burden for the algorithm. As I think about what is involved with this in my head, I completely understand this. I mean, what does having a 107 mph swing speed mean when picking out a club head? Even seasoned fitters might have trouble putting that into words. And since most people are accessing this on a mobile device, this conundrum becomes even trickier, as brevity is highly valued on smaller devices. Bottom line: I'm confident the app did incredible work to come up with MY best recommendation.

As he explained the process of what the app does with the data we input and the tomes of data it scours, I was assured the suggestions it was pulling were very accurately based on the swing data I entered, meaning, if I was honest in my entering of the data, the app used MY swing to come up with a recommendation, not a generic sampling of sings similar to mine.

As I said, Adam knows there is more to be done. He was really receptive to my feedback,, and I am sure he would welcome yours as well. 

At the end of the day, and I think Adam would agree, there is nothing like actually getting out and trying a club. Personally, I will sacrifice a couple yards in distance to ensure that I am comfortable and at ease over a club. That said, I am confident in the numbers and the suggestion TGF gave me and I am looking forward to giving my recommendation a whirl.

Adam, thanks again for calling. 

Everyone else, if you are looking for the right driver for you, give TGF a try.

Kyle
-----
"I'd rather be driving a Titleist."

WITB:
TM.pngTaylorMade M1 (2016) 9.5* -or- titleist.png Titleist 917 D3 8.5*
titleist.png Titleist 904f 15*
titleist.png Titleist 904f 19* -or- titleist.png Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron, bent to 18*
titleist.png Titleist 712 AP2 (4-9), +1/2", 1* up
BV.jpg Vokey SM6 46/50/54/58, all +1/2", 1* up
scotty.pngScotty Studio Select Laguna 1.5, 34"

I tried it knowing you can not get an actual fitting from an online tool. I liked it so much I did it two more times trying to bracket my actual swing with info on either side of it. 

Is this thing going to give you the same result that you would get from a half day at one of the 100 Top Fitters? No...but then it only costs $7.

Does it take into account shaft flex? No...but it costs $7.

I see this as an excellent tool to narrow down some really great choices before I go git fit or try some on my own. It would also be a heck of a lot better than going to the store and picking brand X because I like the color.

It's a tool...not the end-all-be-all.

I just tried it and....G400! Weird... ;) It didn't specify anything other than the basic G400 like the Max, LST or the SFT I got fitted to, but it pretty much validates my choice. Said I should carry 280, so I must have guessed wrong on swing speed since I only truly can whack it 240 in my "good" shots. I didn't see where (if anywhere) I could go back in and tweak my profile, so it looks as if I'd have to buy a new fitting. Maybe I'll play a bit with my loft adjustment and see if I can get more out of it like this guy...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

TrueGolffit works just hit the Z765 322 yards downwind longest drive of my life thanks MGS

Bryson DeChambeau

Ball don't lie!

That's some serious distance!

Thanks

Bryson DeChambeau

Trying to track with 18birdies but it keeps shutting down

Bryson DeChambeau

Alright so I didn't play well but wow this driver...Srixon Z765 is amazing. When I swing smooth, it really pounds the ball. I never would have thought to use it if not for TrueGolfFit website. 

Bryson DeChambeau

I was unable to track any shot today. I will try to get better data next time out.

Bryson DeChambeau

So I am just sitting here after my round and I am just thinking wow. I think the TrueGolfFit algorithm is amazing. Take this in to consideration if you are on the fence about whether to use or not. It suggested a driver that I would never hit. I mean if I went into Dick's or PGA Superstore...I would never pick the Srixon Z765 to try. I just wouldn't...its nothing personal I just wouldn't do it. It probably has to do with tour presence or marketing I mean I never hear about it. I heard about Srixon drivers only on MGS Most wanted testing. I tried it and wow. I don't have a high swing speed ok let's get that straight. I tried it on the range before my round and I was launching it a tad bit too low. So I dialed it up a degree and then was hitting some great drives. I do lose it to the right when I get quick in transition but I can fix that with more range time. Do you know how great it felt to smash a drive with perfect trajectory that ended up at 322 yards in length? (according to 18 birdies) I felt like a freaking rock star pga tour pro...I even whipped out my phone and immediately posted in the thread. This dang TrueGolfFit is freaking magic. Ok I don't know which MGS staffer developed this or thought of this (looking at you Adam and Tony) but I could hug you right now and I wouldn't feel the slightest bit weird about it. You guys are truly on to something that could change every single golfer's lives. Keep up the great work. This is revolutionary!!!!!

Bryson DeChambeau

Picture from 18birdies was a little off and I can't edit in app...

Bryson DeChambeau

So I had the Callaway Rogue and the Mizuno GT180 suggested for me. I'll probably head to a store and give those a few swings to see how they feel and what differences they make to my numbers. I don't see myself pulling the trigger on a $500 driver though.

Tried out the Callaway Rogue at Golf Galaxy last night. TrueGolfFit told me I would be 272yds. I maxed out at 281 according to the launch monitor. Great accuracy IMO of what I would be able to hit etc. I can't justify $500 for a driver. But nicely done with your site. Can't wait to see how it expands going forward.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

X - I would recommend that you have someone take a look at the site in Safari on a Mac. It's not rendering the way you'd like.

attachicon.gif Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 8.55.57 AM.png

Works just fine in Chrome for Mac, however.

Come on Looper, My fellow open source IT brethren, you should know better than to use Safari. tsk tsk. Or you were being a real gentleman and casually QA'ing the site in which case, I applaud you. ; )

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

So I just did the fitting based on complete guesses. I know my handicap is about right, I know my swing speed range is about right as well. The problem areas I have are angle of attack and I will say I don't like not being able to go back and change a variable to see how the results change. For example, If I guess when I get fitted and I decide I want to go get more accurate numbers and come back, I have to pay another 7 dollars to find out? That seems odd to me and reduces the value a good bit. If I had known I could not change it after the fact, I likely wouldn't have done it.

Regardless the results are somewhat interesting. I did not expect to see the GT 180 in there. 

Also maybe there is a way I can go back and change it and I'm not seeing it...? 

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 8.38.27 AM.png

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19