Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Let's Have Some TGF Fun

PlaidJacket

Let's have a little fun. Go over to the TRUEGolfFit home page and critique the swings of Adam, Noel & Sam. I'll go first and start with Noel. As the old man of the group he has a decent swing I thought and with an interesting little down "chase" move. Sadly it looked like his shot was headed toward the trees. You know... sort of like one of mine.

Next up is Sam. I'd wager Sam is a solid player and usually plays in control. Good looking swing too. I'll need a few strokes from him.

Finally we have Adam. ... again another good looking swing and according to the shot tracer he nailed the his approach to the center of the green. Figures.

I like to gamble when I play so... Sam would have to give me three a side. I'd probably give Noel 2 a side. But, I'm playing Adam heads up even though he's much younger and has a better swing than mine. I'm betting he can't hold up walking 18 with a giant MGS Tour Bag slung over his shoulder all afternoon. Looks like easy money to me.  :D

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Noel - I think his swing speed is a bit faster than what is indicated in the video.  He can outdrive me and my SS is 100+.  and he hits it pretty straight.  

Sam  is a great player,  former college golfer,  club champion and I believe a plus cap.  He can definitely move the ball.  When I talk to him about his rounds he generally is a few strokes under par.  

Adam has a solid swing as well,  don't know how well he plays but I am sure if he had the time to get to the course he would be pretty good.   He is in pretty good shape physically so I bet he could carry that staff bag for 18.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Don't take my post seriously guys. It was meant to be fun obviously.

I hope the three golfers think so too.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I took it as being fun.   When I see Sam tomorrow,  I am going to tell him I found him a money game :)

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Let's have a little fun. Go over to the TRUEGolfFit home page and critique the swings of Adam, Noel & Sam. I'll go first and start with Noel. As the old man of the group he has a decent swing I thought and with an interesting little down "chase" move. Sadly it looked like his shot was headed toward the trees. You know... sort of like one of mine.

Next up is Sam. I'd wager Sam is a solid player and usually plays in control. Good looking swing too. I'll need a few strokes from him.

Finally we have Adam. ... again another good looking swing and according to the shot tracer he nailed the his approach to the center of the green. Figures.

I like to gamble when I play so... Sam would have to give me three a side. I'd probably give Noel 2 a side. But, I'm playing Adam heads up even though he's much younger and has a better swing than mine. I'm betting he can't hold up walking 18 with a giant MGS Tour Bag slung over his shoulder all afternoon. Looks like easy money to me.  :D

You need a little more work, but you have the potential to replace Brandel Chamblee in an attempt to analyze a golfer's swing.   :D

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• SPY VIP

After all the typical comments on the blog side yesterday, I got quite a good chuckle out of this.  Needed to read this one to keep my sanity.  Thanks PJ.

#TruthDigest

After all the typical comments on the blog side yesterday, I got quite a good chuckle out of this. Needed to read this one to keep my sanity. Thanks PJ.

Adam, being a change agent is difficult. Lots of people try to throw up roadblocks to stop you from moving forward. Having had the opportunity to talk to you personally, I know you have great ideas and plans. Eager to see where your ideas take the golfing world. People will need to get on board or move out if the way because you are going to keep moving forward.

Archived