Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Looking for info from a computer guru

tommc23

Hello gents I am in a little predicament here. I recently had a website deleted that I was running due to some bs. With the website going down I quickly made a new one it took me a whopping two days to get it up and running. This is not what I need help with. I cannot remember where or how I got the membership application last time. I'm working through Google docs to create a new one but it is not like the old one, which was nice. I know we have some computer whizzes here so I'm going to ask for some advise on how to create something that can filled out online and then printed to be mailed in with payment. Thanks in advance, I'm not asking for someone to do it for me I would like to learn.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Two options: use Word (or Google version of word processor). Use a form inside that doc to control what they can fill out. Or create a pdf file the same way. Using word processor, just save as pdf.

In MS Word, either method is a breeze.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Hmm so you have a website. Is it WordPress? A form can be filled out in the site and then emailed to them so they can print it and you can keep track of the submissions.

You weren't very specific with the requirements so maybe some more details would help. I've been a web developer for 10 years. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share too much and I can offer up some suggestions possibly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Hmm so you have a website. Is it WordPress? A form can be filled out in the site and then emailed to them so they can print it and you can keep track of the submissions.

You weren't very specific with the requirements so maybe some more details would help. I've been a web developer for 10 years. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to share too much and I can offer up some suggestions possibly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yea I was very vague figured I'd just see what if I got any hits first. I created it through wix it's the only website designer I've ever used(I'd take a suggestion of a better one). The form needs name, address, phone number, dog breed and age, email address and a number that everyone is provided by our international organization. I have a form on the site for signing up for dog trainings, but was not sure if I could create a form like that where they could print it out. The old website which was deleted was the first one I was ever involved in. This one I did from scratch and used the same design site as the old one just because I'm familiar.

Yea I was very vague figured I'd just see what if I got any hits first. I created it through wix it's the only website designer I've ever used(I'd take a suggestion of a better one). The form needs name, address, phone number, dog breed and age, email address and a number that everyone is provided by our international organization. I have a form on the site for signing up for dog trainings, but was not sure if I could create a form like that where they could print it out. The old website which was deleted was the first one I was ever involved in. This one I did from scratch and used the same design site as the old one just because I'm familiar.

Sorry for not getting back to you on this. Work has been insane all of the sudden.

I am not familiar with WIX at all. I've heard of it but never used it. But I did a quick search and this company has a pretty cool solution for 29 dollars that will allow you to convert a form submission to pdf and email the person who filled it out as well as store it. Thats pretty cheap if it works well and won't require you to change your hosting provider or anything. Just thought I'd dig around for something since I took 2 days to respond...

Here's the guide I found by them: https://digitalinspiration.com/generate-pdf-files-from-google-forms-6324

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Archived