Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Har in the Hat

sun mountain C130 bags

As you may know, Sunmountain has launched 2 bags that come with built in chargers. What really surprised me is as I was on Sunmountain's website, I saw this:

They are now offering customization options for the bag- choose your colors for the bag, pockets , etc. This is great. Only available to US.

But I'll let you see for yourself how much they are asking.

• Like 1

Just looked...I'm good. But, I think I'm going to have a hard look at the C-130S stand bag.

Now if you want to see the "PXG of golf bags" go check out their full leather series of bags! They look incredible but holy crap!

The C 130 bag looks great.  One thing to consider on the supercharged bags is that hopefully there is someway to remove the battery charger from the bag if you're going on a plane.  I believe airlines are requiring the lithium ion batteries to not be in checked luggage.  Otherwise it's a great idea.  

• Like 1

The C 130 bag looks great.  One thing to consider on the supercharged bags is that hopefully there is someway to remove the battery charger from the bag if you're going on a plane.  I believe airlines are requiring the lithium ion batteries to not be in checked luggage.  Otherwise it's a great idea.

My gut is telling me no.

and then in a few years when the battery needs replacing,you won't be able to. This is not mentioned on their website.

I've seen the C-130 Supercharged and the battery is easily removable. 

My gut is telling me no.

and then in a few years when the battery needs replacing,you won't be able to. This is not mentioned on their website.

I've seen the C-130 Supercharged and the battery is easily removable for recharging, travel, replacement, etc.

• Like 2

Love the SM Stand Bag I have. I'm not a fan of the C130, but love that the C130S has a stand for the range and such. Hard for me to justify the price though.

I’ve got a c130 cart bag and I don’t like the way it sits in the cart because it leaning back, so the irons always are leaning back and they seem to always be tangled up.

i think if the carts would have a lean towards the back they’re be fine tho, but none of the carts around here do.

To many other power options out there that are more versatile and more powerful to justify buying a new bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

20 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

To many other power options out there that are more versatile and more powerful to justify buying a new bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That's a good point that I never thought of. I think it would make more sense to get a portable power pak 

Charger built into my bag does nothing for me....it’s not really convenient to charge your device in the bag......there are plenty of portable chargers out there that you can throw in the front of the cart.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy