For one reason or another I have put off my 2018 WITB but with testing to begin soon for the Ben Hogan Ft Worth Blacks now is certainly better than never!

IMG_0938.JPG

What is in DPatt's Bag (Currently)

Driver: Cobra F8+ Nardo - 8* with 78 gram Project X HZRDUS Yellow X-Flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F.d - 13.5* with 96 gram UST Mamiya ProForce V2 X-Flex

Hybrid: Titleist 913H.d - 17.25* with 92 gram Diamana A'hina White X-Flex

4 & 5 Irons: Cobra Forged Tech Black - 21* & 25* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex

6 & 7 Irons: Cobra King Pro CB - 29* & 33* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex

8, 9 & PW: Cobra King Pro MB - 37*, 41* & 45* with KBS C-Tapers (Labels Removed) X-Flex

Gap Wedge: 50* SM7 F grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips

Sand Wedge: 55* SM6 F grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips

Lob Wedge: 60* SM6 M grind with Dynamic Gold X100 & Pendulum Wedge Grips

Putter: Evnroll ER2 - Custom Matte Black DLC finish with P2 Aware Tour grip

Bag: Cobra Ultra Light

Not my best pictures but here we go!

IMG_0955.JPG

(White alignment logo removed :P )

IMG_0951.JPGIMG_0949.JPGIMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0568.JPGIMG_0975.JPGIMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

• Like 6

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you have a SERIOUSLY HIGH ball flight.  I have a 4 wood that is about the same loft as your hybrid.

I am curious as to how you came to go with Cobra on everything but the wedges and fairway stuff?  Did you test out a Titleist driver and irons before deciding that Cobra was for you?  I assume by your handicap being "pro" that you were custom fit for all of these fancy toys?

• Like 3

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you have a SERIOUSLY HIGH ball flight.  I have a 4 wood that is about the same loft as your hybrid.

I am curious as to how you came to go with Cobra on everything but the wedges and fairway stuff?  Did you test out a Titleist driver and irons before deciding that Cobra was for you?  I assume by your handicap being "pro" that you were custom fit for all of these fancy toys?

Haha It used to be higher but it still on the high side but that loft fits my yardage gap nicely and fits how I like to play it.

I actually used to have Titleist through the whole bag (Including a Scotty and bag) but the Cobra stuff is on the new-ish side and I got all of it with either tournament winnings or for decently less than retail. I JUST turned pro but yea I got fit for pretty much everything. Only the 3 wood and putter weren't but I had a really good idea of what I needed.

• Like 4

Looks great...love the black irons

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks! The DBM makes for a great finish. Even if it isn't as dark a black as some of the PVD finishes out there

• Like 2

Haha It used to be higher but it still on the high side but that loft fits my yardage gap nicely and fits how I like to play it.

I actually used to have Titleist through the whole bag (Including a Scotty and bag) but the Cobra stuff is on the new-ish side and I got all of it with either tournament winnings or for decently less than retail. I JUST turned pro but yea I got fit for pretty much everything. Only the 3 wood and putter weren't but I had a really good idea of what I needed.

Corban headcovers? 

Were you playing out at Creekside Golf Club? 

Good luck testing the Hogans!

• Like 1

Corban headcovers?

Were you playing out at Creekside Golf Club?

Good luck testing the Hogans!

Yea those are them!

I'm out there coaching a lot.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Let us know how the Hogans feel. Would love to know how you feel about them compared to your Cobras.

Bag update! I know I just got the Cobra Ultralight....but I could pass up this Jones Utility Stand bag for the price!

IMG_1018.JPG

• Like 4

Very nice bag

The black would be great in the bright Florida sun!

• Like 2

Yea those are them!

I'm out there coaching a lot.

Thanks!

That's pretty cool! That's my club!

Tom and Nathan are great guys.

That Jones bag is sharp

• Like 1

DPatt, did you go through Web.com Q school? A kid i know went to pre qualifying at YOLO flyers, and has made it to First stage.. You might know him Rudy Caparas... 

DPatt, did you go through Web.com Q school? A kid i know went to pre qualifying at YOLO flyers, and has made it to First stage.. You might know him Rudy Caparas... 

No I didn't. I'm just going to play the PNW PGA section majors and the occasional mini tour event in Canada or California. I have gone pretty low this year a couple of times but I'm not good enough yet (Nor do I have the money) to try any Q-Schools. 

That name sounds familiar 

• Like 1