• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Aaron_Barbie

• By Doc1
      So I was at a Demo Day this past Friday (6/16/18) hitting irons and the Ping Rep mentioned that Ping was going to release a new iron.  He didn't know that date and didn't say what they were,  Anyone heard this rumor ?
    • By mizuno_lover
      It is a bit early to really comment fully on Pings new offerings for 2016.  Especially when the photos show a limited view from one angle only.  At a glance the new I or is it E1 iron looks a lot like the Anser Irons that Ping released.  I had a set of then and ultimately was pretty disappointed at the feel these "forged irons" offered.  They were more a clunk than anything and lasted about 12 months in my bag before I traded them in and would have done it earlier if I could of afforded it.  I really don't like the look of the GMax and that hideous blue that Ping insists on using turns me off them instantly.  I again used the G30's for about 8 months and for the most part loved the way they gamed, hated that blue and the reason I got rid of them was the offset that made them super hard for me to aim them.  Maybe it's because I'm left eye dominant and play right handed but I missed everything left and I mean I would be hitting 9 iron and miss the green left by 10 yards.  That is really frustrating when you know you've hit a good shot only to have that result.  I nearly went for the I25's but was advised that these newer models were coming out and finally settled for reshafting my Mizzy's.  No regrets but being the Club Ho that I am here I am writing about the new Pings.  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!