(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Aaron

Roatan Honduras/Perris California

Ping i200 Green Dot +2 (have to check shafts)

Ping i210

Dying to get my hands on a set. After getting fitted at Carlsbad Golf Center last year my Ping i200 have been a dream iron set. Can't imagine hitting anything better. Immediately knocked 5 points off my handicapp and I'm getting better every game. Currently playing three times a week and need an excuse to get out more. This is perfect.

Roger

Alabama

14.0 Handicap

Currently playing PING G700 w/ Regular steel flex

Would like to test PING i500

Started playing late in life, but as I got older I found that golf is a much better activity than a lot of things old folks get into, plus I meet some of the nicest most interesting people!

Joseph

Currently live in Manila, Philippines (born and raised in Richmond, VA, USA)

Mizuno JPX 850 irons with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 120x shafts

Your PING choice - i210

It would be an honor to be selected. I'd give a full and thorough detail of the product for my review.