GolfSpy Barbajo

(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Craig

Indiana

P790 4-aw KBS Tour S

I'd love a crack at the i210 and think I could bring some insight between playing that type iron vs a distance type iron for a mid-capper

Derek

Seal Beach, California

27.4 handicap

Ben Hogan Edge Irons with Recoil 760 F3 shafts

The i210 Irons would be best for me to test and review.

Mike

Chandler, Arizona

13 hdp

Cobra Amp Tru Temper 90 Stiff

Would love to try the i210's. I have never been picked to be a club tester before. Thank you! Best of luck to all.

Alex

California

Taylormade Udi 2 iron titleist 716 cb 4-pw true temper tour issue amt s400 (4 iron), c taper stf (5-pw), w/ gp mcc+4 green std grips.

Ping i500 to see how the feel compares with the hollow cavity in the short irons and forgiveness in the long irons

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Blake

Mesa, AZ USA

10 handicap

Ping i25/ AWT stiff

The i210 would be the best nodel for my game and for me to test and review.

Robert

Las Vegas, Nevada

miura CB-510, aldila rip tour graphite iron shafts

i210

(8) TESTERS WANTED!!

attachicon.gif PING-i500-107.jpg

PING i210/i500 irons

Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies!

EIGHT!

As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point conversion.

We're looking for EIGHT of you to test, review and keep a set of PING's new i210 or i500 irons (four testers for each set), and let your friends here on MyGolfSpy know if those two new irons sets stand and deliver for better players - feel and accuracy for i210 types and distance and playability for you i500 guys (or gals).

attachicon.gif PING-i210-106.jpg

This review opportunity is open to any eligible MyGolfSpy Forum member in good standing who resides and plays golf on the planet known as the Third Rock From the Sun.

How To Apply:

Here's what we need you to do - first, visit PING's website and determine which iron is best for you, the i500 or the i210.

Then, in this forum (and in this forum ONLY!!!!!), tell us the following:

Your first name

Your home state/province/country

Your handicap

Your current irons set/shaft

Your PING choice - i210 or i500

attachicon.gif PING-i500-105.jpg

We'll announce the testers in this thread next week, so make sure you check back to see if you've been chosen.

Good luck!!!

attachicon.gif PING-i210-101.jpg

mark

Illinois

ping combo set  graphite shafts

i500

Alf
West Lothian, Scotland, UK
H/c 8
Srixon 3-AW Z565 Stiff Nippon NS Pro 850GH Shafts
PING choice - i210 

Andrea Perotto

Italy Rome Pomezia
HCP 13
Ping i200 with shaft ProjectX 5.5
i210

I would like to test them to understand the differences with my current i200.

thanks

Hi, my Name is Markus. I am from Baden AG in beautiful Switzerland. And I am currently playing Titleist 714 AP2's with True Temper Dynamic Gold R300 shafts. I am playing a 11 handicap and would love to test the new Ping i500.

Looking forward,

Markus

Would love the chance.......i/210 irons                                                                                                                                                                                                   Kevin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dudley, Massachusetts                                                                                                                                                                                                          True Temper Dynamic Gold Regular                                                                                                                                                                                       12 handicap                                                                                                                                                                                                                            i/210 irons

Rick
Massachusetts, USA
11.8 index
Wishon 752tc / True Temper Score LT R soft stepped
i210