(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Casey

Southlake, TX

Handicap: +2

TM P790 3-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite X - 1* flat

Choice: i500

I am a teaching professional with full time access to the golf course and trackman! I am able to compare numbers with many different clubs and give more accurate feedback based off numbers from trackman and in real time play on the course!

Tyler

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

2.2 index

Mizuno JPX900 Forged, KBS TOUR, stiff flex.

1/2" long, 3*up. 2* weak loft

i210 would be preferred to test but I also really like the look of the i500 Forged at address. Either one is fine.

Marcelo
Milton, ON, Canada
Tommy Armour 845FS Silver Scot true tempered Stiff shaft
My PING choice -  i500 left handed

I have a lot of vacation time and would love to do some (sorry can't stay the whole month) testing right there with you guys if that is on the table?

This would be an amazing experience, what better way to fully understand what you guys do on a day to day basis.

Thank you

Robert
Idaho, USA
Ping GMax, Ping CFS 70 Graphite, Mid-Flex
i500

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Ric Castillo II

Rancho Murieta, CA

Index 5.2

Current Irons - PXG 0311T Gen1 w/ DG X100

Iron Choice - Ping i500

Ping Max 9* Tour 65X

TM p790 2i UDI

PXG 0311T Gen 1 4-W

PXG 0311T 50/56/60

Tyson Lamb Flatstick

Rodd

Nevada

Titleist 716 AP2 4-7/ 716 CB 8-PW Combo set w/ Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105

I would very much like to give the i210 a go to see how they stack up for feel and control.