(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

Another great opportunity from MGS:

Brian

Arizona

Ping i20 (purple dot), TT DG S300

Ping i210

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Ron

Highlands Ranch, CO. Denver suburb.

5.4 index

Callaway Rogue X irons P-5 irons. Project X LZ 95 5.5. Standard Loft and Lie. + .5 in shaft length.

Callaway Hybrids 3 & 4

Callaway 3 FW Metal Wood

Callaway Rogue Driver Subzero 8 degrees

Wedges Vokey SM7 47, 53, 57

Toulan Portland Putter

My PING choice - i500

I play at minimum 2 - 18 hole rounds a week. I practice for at least 2 hours a day the other 5 days a week. Range membership with unlimited balls and use of private chipping and putting area.

Since I've improved so much in the last year, I'm already in the market for forged clubs to dial in the accuracy more than I can get from the Rogue X irons. These Pings were already on my radar so I would be extremely excited to give them my full attention. My job as an Enterprise IT Consultant requires extreme attention to detail and that's what you would get from my review of the i500 irons.