GolfSpy Barbajo

(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

(8) TESTERS WANTED!!

attachicon.gif PING-i500-107.jpg

PING i210/i500 irons

Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies!

EIGHT!

As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point conversion.

We're looking for EIGHT of you to test, review and keep a set of PING's new i210 or i500 irons (four testers for each set), and let your friends here on MyGolfSpy know if those two new irons sets stand and deliver for better players - feel and accuracy for i210 types and distance and playability for you i500 guys (or gals).

attachicon.gif PING-i210-106.jpg

This review opportunity is open to any eligible MyGolfSpy Forum member in good standing who resides and plays golf on the planet known as the Third Rock From the Sun.

How To Apply:

Here's what we need you to do - first, visit PING's website and determine which iron is best for you, the i500 or the i210.

Then, in this forum (and in this forum ONLY!!!!!), tell us the following:

Your first name

Your home state/province/country

Your handicap

Your current irons set/shaft

Your PING choice - i210 or i500

attachicon.gif PING-i500-105.jpg

We'll announce the testers in this thread next week, so make sure you check back to see if you've been chosen.

Good luck!!!

attachicon.gif PING-i210-101.jpg

Andrew

Kentucky

Handicap 8

Srixon 765

i500

Mike
Nebraska

​9
Ping i E1 4-UW Dynamic Gold s100 green dot +1/2
i210 would be ideal, but mix 4-5 i500 and 6-UW i210 I think would be great as well

Bob Dunn

Ennis, Co Clare

Ireland 🇮🇪

H/cap 15

Playing Taylormade RAC irons

The I210 would be nice... But so would the i500

Zack

Nebraska

3.8 hdcp

Srixon Z765 w/Nippon Modus Tour120 X-Stiff

I'd love to test the i500s. They are so pure.

wow...what a GREAT opportunity.  Good luck everyone!

Josh

Ohio/USA

HDCP 8

Currently using Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons,  TT Dynamic Gold S300

i210 I think would best suite me.

Thanks!

Those are some beautiful clubs

Ryan

Orlando,FL

4 handicap

Current iron set make: P-3 Titleist 716 CB with C-taper 130X shafts

PING I500

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Garrett Sneed

Morgantown, West Virginia

Handicap- 6

Taylormade p790 True Temper R300

I500 because they look very similar to my gamers

Michael

Ohio, Warren
Mizzuno MP-69 TTX100

PING i500

Looking forward to the opportunity!!! Currently in the process (about 2 months) of upgrading my set.

Cory

Chico , California

+2.3 hdcp

Tour Edge Exotics CNC forged 6.0 rifle

Try: i500 stiff black dot

Used to play ping eye 2 as a kid.. the s-56 blades.. then isi nickel in college.. can't wait to try these.. thank you