(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Marcelo

Missouri/USA

TaylorMade RSi-1/Steel shaft Regular

Ping i500/steel/stiff

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Clubs in my Ogio Shredder Cart Bag

Driver: Ping G400 10 deg
Fairway: Titleist 917F2 3 Wood 15 deg
Hybrids: Titleist 816H1 3 hybrid 19 deg, 
TaylorMade M2 4 hybrid 23 deg
Irons: Srixon Z565 4-AW

Wedges: Titleist SM6 54* and SM7 60* 
Putter: Nike Method Core i3
Ball: OnCore Elixir

Warren HC16

i210 Irons

Currently playing with Callaway.

Being a designer im always drawen to what looks good. When it looks great it mentally feels great and therfore will also play great. Still working on that “theory”. These irons look phenomenal and I already visualize shooting 75 at least with these. Ping has really upped the game with looks this past year. I still use my trusty uDranium putter and it would only make sense to match with these i210 irons. A brand is not complete without the stunning G400 Max driver which im intending to buy anyway if it gets released here in South Africa. I would make a great tester considering multiple aspects in performance, consistency and aesthetics.