(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Dan from Alabama

14.6 handicap

Mizuno MP-64, 5-PW, DG S-300 shaft

Would love to test and review the i500

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

USMC currently stationed in Okinawa Japan

Driver: Wilson Triton 10.5* Aldila Rogue stiff

FAIRWAY: Taylormade M2 2017

Irons: PRGR TR 900 Forged 4-PW

Wedges: Wilson Harmonized 56*, Ray Cook Blue Goose 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider Platinum Tour

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods while I’m looking for the one I hit in there

Current Handicap: 16.8 USGA

First name: Jon

Home state/province/country: Dishforth, UK

Handicap: 6.5

Current irons set/shaft: Callaway Apex with Project X 6.0

PING choice: i210

Started off playing with Ping many years ago and would love to give them another try.

My mates a Ping enthusiast and constantly raves about new Ping equipment, I'd love to see what all the fuss is about.

Rich                                                                                                      

North Carolina                                                                             4.4                                                                                               Ping G30                                                                                     i500