(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Jeff in Springfield, Illinois

Ping Zing originals with KT-M shafts

blue dot but i believe standard black dots are the correct fit because they feel just right when playing my son's black dot i3's .. when playing the blues (there is a crossroads joke in there somewhere) i feel a bit too upright.. holy hell i need fitted 😣

14 hcp

i don't care which flavor.. anything born this decade would be an upgrade 😏 .. maybe.. i love my Pings.

if you were to twist my arm i would say the i500's

Bruce Robinson

Myrtle Beach, SC United States

5.1 Handicap

TaylorMade M2 Tour

Ping i500

I used to play the original Ping Eye Blue 2 degrees upright and 1” longer. I am 6'4” tall and age 58. I don't know why I ever went away from Ping??? Anxious to get back to the brand

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy