(8) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: PING i210/i500 irons

Our Sponsors

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(8) TESTERS Announced PING i210/i500 irons Yep, you read that one correctly, my fine fellow GolfSpies! EIGHT! As in Eight is Enough or Eight Days a Week. As in a touchdown and a two-point c

I normally don't say anything when not applying... but mark my words... this one sets a record.   Good luck everyone!

Ok....I couldn't quite get the thread to 2500 to become one of the all time Testing threads, but we don't need numbers to do that. These two models of irons do that well enough. So let's just get t

Posted Images

Tim

Charlotte area, NC

Handicap 14

Ping S57 stiff steel

Ping i210

Previous job was R&D for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I am adept at keeping accurate data, providing timely useful feedback and preparing and distributing detailed notes of product tests.

Jim

Ohio/USA

14 HCP

Ping G400 Red Dot ttxp95 R300 Shaft Ping Glide Wedge 54,60

Ping i500 I'm really interested in this new head design and would love to do a review with honest feed back

Tim

Michigan

Ping G15 5 and 6 irons; Ping i15 7 through U wedge.

I would like to try the i210.

Driver:  Ping G410 Plus (10.5º; Stiff)

Fwy:  Ping G410 (3 and 5; Regular)

Hybrids: Ping G410 (22º and 26º; Regular)

Irons: Ping G410 (6-U)

Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (54º/12º), and Ping Glide 3.o Eye2 (58º/8º)

Putter:  Ping Karsten Anser X

Brendan

Dorset, UK

Titleist AP2 716 5-PW / T-MB 4 iron dynamic gold AMT s300 x2 layers, -1deg flat

Reckon I could game both the i210 or i500, so would be open to both to review test , interested by i500 but concerned with spin rates on web reviews, so would lean towards i210 which would probably suit my game, new to forums but would commit to a decent review for others to gain insight , good luck to all , great comp 👍🏻