TESTERS WANTED! ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

Kissing their sister, as the saying goes. I've got a buddy that's a huge Steelers fan so I'll rib him a little.

He deserves every bit of it...

If Tyrod could throw the game would have been over twice. First underthrow to Gordon and then Njoku....just a matter of time before Baker takes over

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Cleveland will not go 0-16 this season.

I'm a Steelers fan and even I'd say the Browns deserved that game. 6 turnovers plus over 100 yards in penalties. Not exactly a recipe for success. Yet another game where Steelers came out sloppy and not prepared. Browns are an interesting team though. Definitely not the Browns of years past. Have some solid playmakers on both sides

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Rogers goes out with injury, and the announcer says Bears fans are disappointed that he's hurt because there are some players that younjust tune in to see. Hahaha, he clearly doesn't know the fans of the NFC North. Rogers is a guy that every team, not only the NFC north but probably in the whole NFC, doesn't want to face him on the field, sure no one really wants anyone to be injured, but I promise the Bears fans aren't upset. Neither are the Lions or Vikings fans.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Rogers goes out with injury, and the announcer says Bears fans are disappointed that he's hurt because there are some players that younjust tune in to see. Hahaha, he clearly doesn't know the fans of the NFC North. Rogers is a guy that every team, not only the NFC north but probably in the whole NFC, doesn't want to face him on the field, sure no one really wants anyone to be injured, but I promise the Bears fans aren't upset. Neither are the Lions or Vikings fans.

Definitely feel bad for the guy though. Hope it isn't something long term. He's had some tough luck the past two years

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

WTF Bears, not that I am a Bears fan, I am ambivalent toward both teams. What was that? How do you lose after being up 20-3 against a one legged QB. That was terrible...

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I thought the same thing. Most of my friends are Lions and Viking fans. They are always hoping rodgers goes out with injury.

Then AR walks out of the tunnel in the 2nd half - the second coming - leads the team to victory in an incredible come back!

Bears D could have snuffed us out if they managed to catch that interception off that deflected ball. I guess that guy is playing CB instead of WR for a reason.

Go Pack!

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

WTF Bears, not that I am a Bears fan, I am ambivalent toward both teams. What was that? How do you lose after being up 20-3 against a one legged QB. That was terrible...

When the one-legged QB is AR... There is always hope. For some reason the Bears D didn't have an answer in the second half.

He probably went in and had some work done, maybe even a shot or 2. We will have to see if there will be any lingering affects on his leg the next few weeks, or is this just one of those nagging things that just feels sore for a while with no long term danger of more injury.

Just remember when you do something dumb, the Raiders traded Khalil Mack for a 2nd round pick. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Just remember when you do something dumb, the Raiders traded Khalil Mack for a 2nd round pick. 

The Raiders traded Mack for two 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick and a 6th round pick. One 1st in 2019, the other in 2020. The 3rd is in 2020 and the 6th is in 2019. The Bears got a 2nd round pick in 2020 and a conditional 5th round pick in 2020.

Man, I was so hoping to see something different this season, but what I ‘m seeing is an 0-16 season. This is as bad as I've seen them play, and I've been watching for my entire life. They are easily worse than the team that went 0-16 a couple years back. Good luck to everyone else's team this season, and if you happen to play Detroit, you're welcome for the free win. I just want them to be different from every other season, but they come out with the same problems as every year.

Man, I was so hoping to see something different this season, but what I ‘m seeing is an 0-16 season. This is as bad as I've seen them play, and I've been watching for my entire life. They are easily worse than the team that went 0-16 a couple years back. Good luck to everyone else's team this season, and if you happen to play Detroit, you're welcome for the free win. I just want them to be different from every other season, but they come out with the same problems as every year.

The plus side: at least we know early this year not to get emotionally invested in this team. Other years, they string is along with a 6-2 start before collapsing to a .500 record.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

The plus side: at least we know early this year not to get emotionally invested in this team. Other years, they string is along with a 6-2 start before collapsing to a .500 record.

Yep. Now it's just oh well. I was at least hoping for team to try and compete in some games, but if last night was any indication, we may win 1 game probably 0.

We've got the "Norris Division" for our NFC opponents this year---Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, and Minneapolis.

I'll get to see your teams four times, lakes people.

Brady-Rodgers will get a big buildup.

Let's hope for some good games.

I liked the Lions when i was a boy because the light blue and silver uniforms looked cool on black and white TV.

The other team often wore darker uniforms rather than white.

I remember Bobby Layne, Hop Along Cassady, Yale Larry, Leon Hart, John Gordy, and Joe Schmidt.

Christ, I'm old.

Yep. Now it's just oh well. I was at least hoping for team to try and compete in some games, but if last night was any indication, we may win 1 game probably 0.

Stafford is the 2nd highest paid QB—behind Rodgers. Obviously, DET isn't paying Stafford enough. Pay him more and he will play like Rodgers. Simple math folks.

wow...where'd everyone go?

det.jpg

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

If I was there I would have stayed. I would not have been happy but I would have stayed. I am more disappointed in the lack of effort by the entire team, it was horrible to watch.

yeah...I get the whole 'beat-the-traffic' thing but as much of an effort (and cost!) it takes to attend an NFL game it seems silly to leave early.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Go Hawks!

So we got robbed by the TD that wasn't.

So since we got beat, I'll blame the referees!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

If I was there I would have stayed. I would not have been happy but I would have stayed. I am more disappointed in the lack of effort by the entire team, it was horrible to watch.

I'm curious, how do you feel about Patricia? All I've heard in New England is players don't like him working them hard and setting a bunch of rules. Then watching then completely quit makes me wonder - has he lost the locker room already? Are the players just there for a pay check and don't want to put in work or is he actually being a monster? I was never crazy about him in New England, but he always had the image of having buy in from the team.

I live in a bit of a bubble in New England. The tidbits I hear about other teams makes the players sound like a bunch of divas who don't want to put in the work to prepare the right way.

Reading some of the Jets comments after the game, did the offensive coordinator really not change the playbook or signals from last year?

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

I'm curious, how do you feel about Patricia? All I've heard in New England is players don't like him working them hard and setting a bunch of rules. Then watching then completely quit makes me wonder - has he lost the locker room already? Are the players just there for a pay check and don't want to put in work or is he actually being a monster? I was never crazy about him in New England, but he always had the image of having buy in from the team.

I live in a bit of a bubble in New England. The tidbits I hear about other teams makes the players sound like a bunch of divas who don't want to put in the work to prepare the right way.

Reading some of the Jets comments after the game, did the offensive coordinator really not change the playbook or signals from last year?

The players don't like that he is hard on them, but I think that's just part of the culture change. I like the idea of having a coach that is going to push the players, but is he pushing them too hard. The defensive scheme is totally different from the previous 10 years, so I can understand some of the miscues, no excuse for completely missing tackles though. Offensively they ran the same plays as he last 8 years. I didn't see anything different. I would have to say the watching that game, the defense had a pretty good clue on what play was coming, they were all over everything. So there has to be some truth to it. With new scheme and new head coach it may take some Time for it to take hold, or at least I hope that's the case.