TESTERS WANTED! ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

2 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Cleveland has The Drive & The Fumble as bad memories....  Is this now known as The Flush?

Let’s not forget the shot, the block, the rain delay... I think this one is just a regular loss. If it can happen to anyone, it will happen to us. Just need to win enough to hold on to the playoffs

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

1 hour ago, RollingGreens said:

Let’s not forget the shot, the block, the rain delay... I think this one is just a regular loss. If it can happen to anyone, it will happen to us. Just need to win enough to hold on to the playoffs

i know the block and the rain delay...... what was the shot?

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

7 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

i know the block and the rain delay...... what was the shot?

Michael Jordan’s jump shot over Craig Ehlo

Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, RollingGreens said:

Michael Jordan’s jump shot over Craig Ehlo

oh yeah.....

At least the block was one positive memory out of all those!  (if that is LBJ's block on iguodala you are referring to..)   👍

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

oh yeah.....

At least the block was one positive memory out of all those!  (if that is LBJ's block on iguodala you are referring to..)   👍

Lol I was. Except their was the Monday night football block to lose to the ravens

Titleist ProV1

8 hours ago, silver & black said:

Well.... my Raiders are all but done. I'm now officially rooting for the Browns to at least make the playoffs... if not more.

If their was no COVID restrictions the city would be a mad house right now. It’s a good time to be on the ride, getting healthy and peaking at the right time. I also think Baker has found himself, for some treason it just never seemed to work  with baker and OBJ

Titleist ProV1

3 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

If their was no COVID restrictions the city would be a mad house right now. It’s a good time to be on the ride, getting healthy and peaking at the right time. I also think Baker has found himself, for some treason it just never seemed to work  with baker and OBJ

Agreed.

I've been a life long Raiders fan, much to the chagrin of my friends and family...lol. The only time I don't root for the Browns is when they play the Raiders.

It would be great to see Cleveland be a good team again and be competitive every year. I think they are on their way to doing it.

I was a fan of Baker when he was drafted. Most of my family and friends thought it was a big mistake. He has the talent and the drive to win. He hates to lose. What more do you want in your QB?  He needs to mature a little bit as a player and person. I think he is doing that this season... and it's paying off. 

Go Browns!

43 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Agreed.

I've been a life long Raiders fan, much to the chagrin of my friends and family...lol. The only time I don't root for the Browns is when they play the Raiders.

It would be great to see Cleveland be a good team again and be competitive every year. I think they are on their way to doing it.

I was a fan of Baker when he was drafted. Most of my family and friends thought it was a big mistake. He has the talent and the drive to win. He hates to lose. What more do you want in your QB?  He needs to mature a little bit as a player and person. I think he is doing that this season... and it's paying off. 

Go Browns!

I can’t wait to see your raiders with fans in that stadium! That’s going to be the most fun games to watch I’ll tell you rifgt now!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

55 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Agreed.

Go Browns!

Huge difference with Stefanski as head coach. No more nonsense 

Titleist ProV1

DE137DCB-5358-47A4-A3A5-79CDED627C28.jpeg

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I’m giddy like a little kid in Christmas Day waiting for Sunday to get here. As a browns fan the year in and out expectations have never panned out. We’ve ruined more qbs than a R and D department goes through prototypes. In a year without fans and chaos, somehow the stars have aligned. Hope for all the continued support for the brownies this week as we continue the road to securing a playoff birth. 

image.png

Titleist ProV1

On 12/19/2020 at 10:07 PM, bens197 said:

DE137DCB-5358-47A4-A3A5-79CDED627C28.jpeg

Great team. Josh has been playing out of his mind the last few weeks. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in Buffalo right now

Titleist ProV1

12 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

Great team. Josh has been playing out of his mind the last few weeks. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in Buffalo right now

Great team that is peaking at the right time.  It's not hype, they're the real deal.

Western NY is a fun place to be!

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 hours ago, FrankieButterKnife said:

It's Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs for the next 15 years.  Sorry to break it to y'all!😛

Mahomes is a once in a lifetime talent, I'll give you that, but it's a bit early to claim 15 years of dominance. Injuries, free agency and Reid possibly retiring before that, might just play into it.  It's incredibly hard to win at a consistent pace in the NFL. 😉

5 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Mahomes is a once in a lifetime talent, I'll give you that, but it's a bit early to claim 15 years of dominance. Injuries, free agency and Reid possibly retiring before that, might just play into it.  It's incredibly hard to win at a consistent pace in the NFL. 😉

There is only 1 TB.

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

There is only 1 TB.

Being a Raiders fan.... I have my own feelings about TB...lol.

I think Mahomes is already better than TB.  In fact, I think Mahomes just might be the best I've ever seen.... and I've watched Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Ken Stabler, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Montana, Roger Staubach, etc.............. Mahomes is just special. It remains to be seen if he can keep it up throughout his career.  Since KC is in my division... and our biggest rival, I hope not!😁

Edited by silver & black

9 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Being a Raiders fan.... I have my own feelings about TB...lol.

I think Mahomes is already better than TB.  In fact, I think Mahomes just might be the best I've ever seen.... and I've watched Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Ken Stabler, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Montana, Roger Staubach, etc.............. Mahomes is just special. It remains to be seen if he can keep it up throughout his career.  Since KC is in my division... and our biggest rival, I hope not!😁

He is fun to watch. 

Joe Montana and Steve Young were my favorites as a kid... Marino and Elway too I suppose.  Not sure why I liked the 9er’s... oh Warren Moon too.

Mike Vick was fun to watch... before all the legal stuff..

21 minutes ago, Shankster said:

He is fun to watch. 

Joe Montana and Steve Young were my favorites as a kid... Marino and Elway too I suppose.  Not sure why I liked the 9er’s... oh Warren Moon too.

Mike Vick was fun to watch... before all the legal stuff..

Steve Young and Marino should have been in my post. There are quite a few very good QB's that have played in the NFL. I just think Mahomes is just that much more special than all of them at this point. I soooo wish he was in Silver and Black!

1 hour ago, silver & black said:

Steve Young and Marino should have been in my post. There are quite a few very good QB's that have played in the NFL. I just think Mahomes is just that much more special than all of them at this point. I soooo wish he was in Silver and Black!

From a pure talent stand point he is for sure one of the most talented QBs ever. As for the wins and super bowls time will tell, but off to a good start. TB has his own limits for sure but obviously succeeded at an unseen level. Mahomes if he keeps it up will be there too for sure.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

It's Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs for the next 15 years.  Sorry to break it to y'all!

Salary cap means that any dynasty can last about 7 years, tops. Mahomes remains at an MVP level for 15 years though, and this is coming from a lifelong Broncos fan. I was at the MNF game where he made that left handed toss while being tackled by Von Miller: I looked at my wife and said, “ this bleeping guy is gonna be a problem for the next 15 years”. Except I didn’t say bleeping

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Montana was/is the best ever *, then Brady. Mahomes is the best playing today, and he may well be the GOAT in time, but that remains to be seen. I am indifferent to KC, but I will watch any of their televised games to see Mahomes play - he makes one or more exceptional plays in every game, doing things almost no one else is able to...

notably winning all 4 Super Bowls [Which SB record is better, 4-0 or 6-3?] 

SB passer rating Brady: 95.3 | Joe Montana: 127.8 

SB Interceptions — Tom Brady: 5 | Joe Montana: 0

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

21 hours ago, FrankieButterKnife said:

It's Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs for the next 15 years.  Sorry to break it to y'all!😛

Can’t score if you don’t get the ball. The Chubb and hunt show running out the clock behind the best o-line in the league

Titleist ProV1

2 hours ago, Middler said:

Montana was/is the best ever *, then Brady. Mahomes is the best playing today, and he may well be the GOAT in time, but that remains to be seen. I am indifferent to KC, but I will watch any of their televised games to see Mahomes play - he makes one or more exceptional plays in every game, doing things almost no one else is able to...

notably winning all 4 Super Bowls [Which SB record is better, 4-0 or 6-3?] 

Not to develove this into a best QB debate but will try noting that considering only the super bowl record between penalizes one simply making more super bowls instead of losing in the conference title game or earlier. Would be tough to go 9 - 0 but it's worth a debate.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Not to develove this into a best QB debate but will try noting that considering only the super bowl record between penalizes one simply making more super bowls instead of losing in the conference title game or earlier. Would be tough to go 9 - 0 but it's worth a debate.

I’m giving my POV and supporting data, you’re welcome to yours.

I never suggested Brady would have to be 9-0 to compare to Montana. Brady was 3-1 after his first four SB, and never won 4 in a row. Only Montana and Bradshaw went 4-0 so far in SB history.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

* notably winning all 4 Super Bowls [Which SB record is better, 4-0 or 6-3?] 

6-3 is far better. TB got the Pats to 9 SBs in 20 years. That’s outrageous in comparison to every other QB in NFL history.

Montana was amazing. TB is the GOAT. No matter how you look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

“NFL Thread! What are you thinking?”

This is what I’m thinking 😊

8F7D0380-0D2B-4B4F-A07B-42A6F8184AAE.jpeg

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

image.jpeg.f9d71dd51e79905db4a464ad45557c19.jpeg

Playoffs!!! See you in Pittsburgh 😉 

Titleist ProV1