Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

26 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Am I the only one who can't watch the WTF's if Alex Smith is playing?  I can't *not* see him getting his leg ripped off again. 

Amazing story but I just can't watch!

The whole NFC Least is a dumpster fire.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

21 hours ago, sixcat said:

Am I the only one who can't watch the WTF's if Alex Smith is playing?  I can't *not* see him getting his leg ripped off again. 

Amazing story but I just can't watch!

As someone with a medical background it’s incredibly dangerous. Watching him get spiked a few weeks back in the opposite side made me question the medical staff since he’s more susceptible to infections now going forward 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

21 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

The whole NFC Least is a dumpster fire.

And yet the giants think they got shafted from the playoffs. They only won 6 games...

Titleist ProV1

On 12/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, bens197 said:

“NFL Thread! What are you thinking?”

This is what I’m thinking 😊

8F7D0380-0D2B-4B4F-A07B-42A6F8184AAE.jpeg

Playoffs this year....hard for us Massachusetts folk....but when I am watching I will be giving a good old cheer for the bills this year. I already told my wife to break out the plastic tables #billsmafia

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

As a die hard Steelers fan all my life I have to say, bring on the Browns!!  Not that the end of our season was anything to write home about, but at the end of the day I will go down with the ship hoping for the best!  

Odds on favorite this year though for me, the Bills.  That's the ONLY team if they play like they have that has a prayer of beating the Chiefs.  Though the Packers (my second favorite team way back to the Majik man...) are looking like they are gonna be VERY tough as long as no. 12 is out there winging it! 

23 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

image.jpeg.f9d71dd51e79905db4a464ad45557c19.jpeg

Playoffs!!! See you in Pittsburgh 😉 

Yes, yes we will!  🤣  I'm very much looking forward to it as well. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

34 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Playoffs this year....hard for us Massachusetts folk....but when I am watching I will be giving a good old cheer for the bills this year. I already told my wife to break out the plastic tables #billsmafia

😊

Its certainly exciting. I’m 40 this year so it’s easy to get a little nostalgic. 

Anything’s possible so I’m just hoping they keep their focus. McDermott’s been good at managing expectations and the locker room looks like they’re having fun. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

17 minutes ago, bens197 said:

😊

Its certainly exciting. I’m 40 this year so it’s easy to get a little nostalgic. 

Anything’s possible so I’m just hoping they keep their focus. McDermott’s been good at managing expectations and the locker room looks like they’re having fun. 

Hes done a really solid job with that team, completely turned it around for them (helps that the team is actually good too). They are alot of fun to watch, damn that hurts to say.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Hes done a really solid job with that team, completely turned it around for them (helps that the team is actually good too). They are alot of fun to watch, damn that hurts to say.

It’s OK. Real fans can acknowledge when their division rivals are good. 

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

15 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It does hurt to say, but it's true. The Bills are playing excellent football right now and overall that's good for the game itself.

The Pats dynasty is over, I'm hopeful that they'll be back in the playoffs in a year or two (we'll see how the draft goes and where all that cap money is allocated) but that's the way it goes. 6 titles and 9 SB trips in 20 years. It was an outstanding run. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

18 minutes ago, bens197 said:

It’s OK. Real fans can acknowledge when their division rivals are good. 

Glad someone recognizes lol. Just wish fans were in the stands!

16 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

It does hurt to say, but it's true. The Bills are playing excellent football right now and overall that's good for the game itself.

The Pats dynasty is over, I'm hopeful that they'll be back in the playoffs in a year or two (we'll see how the draft goes and where all that cap money is allocated) but that's the way it goes. 6 titles and 9 SB trips in 20 years. It was an outstanding run. 

I am really hoping they don’t over reach. I would honestly rather them get some players on both sides of the ball and get a free agent QB. They have a s*** load of cap space. If they could get stafford that would be nice. If they can’t get the right piece then hopefully they can “renegotiate” some contracts and bring some money forward to this year, maybe suck again and get someone next year 😂

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Glad someone recognizes lol. Just wish fans were in the stands!

I am really hoping they don’t over reach. I would honestly rather them get some players on both sides of the ball and get a free agent QB. They have a s*** load of cap space. If they could get stafford that would be nice. If they can’t get the right piece then hopefully they can “renegotiate” some contracts and bring some money forward to this year, maybe suck again and get someone next year 😂

Picking at 15, I don't think that there's going to be a franchise QB there so better to go with one of the top WRs or Kyle Pitts at TE and grab a QB via free agency or trade. There's talk of Jimmy G coming back - will he be healthier with a solid O-line? Who knows. Is Trubisky or Minshew worth seeing if they can perform in a better/different system? Honestly, a decent NFL QB with actual targets to throw to should do well in a BB/McDaniels offense. Newton didn't have anyone this year, but even the people he did have couldn't catch a ball thrown into the turf 5 yards short of them. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Playoffs this year....hard for us Massachusetts folk....

where's the largest sarcastic eye roll emoticon I can find.  New England and the Patriots can miss the playoffs for the next 20 years and go 0-16 every year from now on, and it still wouldn't satisfy me.  Belichick and the Patriots are one of the reasons I really lost interest in the NFL - LACK OF PARITY.

I'm glad you are happy for the Bills though.  Between them and Cleveland, I hope one of them goes to the Super Bowl.

3 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

And yet the giants think they got shafted from the playoffs. They only won 6 games...

That would be my comeback, if I were an Eagles player and I saw the Giants players complaining about Philly tanking the last game.  YOU WON 6 GAMES GIANTS FANS!  YOU SUCK JUST AS BAD AS THE REST OF YOUR CRAPPY DIVISION RIVALS!!!

17 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Picking at 15, I don't think that there's going to be a franchise QB there so better to go with one of the top WRs or Kyle Pitts at TE and grab a QB via free agency or trade. There's talk of Jimmy G coming back - will he be healthier with a solid O-line? Who knows. Is Trubisky or Minshew worth seeing if they can perform in a better/different system? Honestly, a decent NFL QB with actual targets to throw to should do well in a BB/McDaniels offense. Newton didn't have anyone this year, but even the people he did have couldn't catch a ball thrown into the turf 5 yards short of them. 

Newton was tough this year. If he can sign for another million as a mentor type I am all for it, but he cant throw anymore and even his scrambles were...hard to watch...

15 spot is being bashed by alot of media but with the team we had this year going 7-9 was not awful. Several opt outs on defense (they are getting old but still servicable). O-line is pretty damn good and Newton had plenty of time to throw just no real options like you  said. Get a few pieces and free agent quarterback is what we need for sure.

I hope they dont trade for Jimmy, if the 9ers release him after this year then by all means sign him, but dont give something up for him.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 minutes ago, Mr. 82 said:

where's the largest sarcastic eye roll emoticon I can find.  New England and the Patriots can miss the playoffs for the next 20 years and go 0-16 every year from now on, and it still wouldn't satisfy me.  Belichick and the Patriots are one of the reasons I really lost interest in the NFL - LACK OF PARITY.

I'm glad you are happy for the Bills though.  Between them and Cleveland, I hope one of them goes to the Super Bowl.

The NFL is an equal opportunity lender. I dont want to hear the cheating scandals, we can bring up several teams that have been in similar situations. Regardless of any item that can be brought up...they were good for 20 years. You cannot write off those first 3 superbowls.

"tuck rule" every team would have benefited from that. Spygate was 3 years after and every team in the league did the same thing. I think everyone can call BS to deflategate as well. They still won after 🤣

I will agree I wouldnt mind seeing a browns vs bills go! 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Just now, Lacassem said:

The NFL is an equal opportunity lender. I dont want to hear the cheating scandals, we can bring up several teams that have been in similar situations. Regardless of any item that can be brought up...they were good for 20 years. You cannot write off those first 3 superbowls.

"tuck rule" every team would have benefited from that. Spygate was 3 years after and every team in the league did the same thing. I think everyone can call BS to deflategate as well. They still won after 🤣

I will agree I wouldnt mind seeing a browns vs bills go! 

Did I say anything about cheating or tuck rule or whatever?  I was just talking about the ridiculous run of owning the AFC East for the last 20 years.  I grew up in the Orange Bowl watching the Dolphins in Miami every Sunday, back when the Patriots were a doormat and an easy two victories for the Dolphins every year.  Now that Brady is gone, and we've settled the debate over who was more responsible for the Patriots dynasty, I can enjoy watching that insufferable prick Belichick go 7-9 every year, and be mediocre like he was in Cleveland when he didn't have a HOF QB bailing him out all the time.  Remember, NE was struggling with Bledsoe as QB before Brady accidentally got his chance due to injury and the rest being history.

And I honestly hope Buffalo spends the next 5-6 years pounding on New England twice a year.  I hope Josh Allen is the next Tom Brady and that Buffalo goes on a mammoth run to make New England a doormat and as much of a joke as the Jets have been.  I'm hopeful that the Dolphins have their QB in Tua and that they make the AFC East competitive again.  Hell, I hope the Jets figure something out and become a competitive threat.  Frankly, I hope the Bills, Dolphins and Jets are all destroying the rest of the NFL every year and 3 losses won't win you that division between the 3 of them.  Because if that happens I'll be happy knowing that New England will be lucky to win 4 games a year.  That would be the only satisfactory outcome for me for the next 10-20 years.  

You had 20 years of ridiculous success.  Now it's time to pay the piper and spend some time in the cellar in the fetal position every Sunday night after another embarrassing loss.

Not to be a Dud, but could care less about professional sports. It has been trending down for several years, especially the NBA.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Kinda like UGA football.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA  

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

3 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

Did I say anything about cheating or tuck rule or whatever?  I was just talking about the ridiculous run of owning the AFC East for the last 20 years.  I grew up in the Orange Bowl watching the Dolphins in Miami every Sunday, back when the Patriots were a doormat and an easy two victories for the Dolphins every year.  Now that Brady is gone, and we've settled the debate over who was more responsible for the Patriots dynasty, I can enjoy watching that insufferable prick Belichick go 7-9 every year, and be mediocre like he was in Cleveland when he didn't have a HOF QB bailing him out all the time.  Remember, NE was struggling with Bledsoe as QB before Brady accidentally got his chance due to injury and the rest being history.

And I honestly hope Buffalo spends the next 5-6 years pounding on New England twice a year.  I hope Josh Allen is the next Tom Brady and that Buffalo goes on a mammoth run to make New England a doormat and as much of a joke as the Jets have been.  I'm hopeful that the Dolphins have their QB in Tua and that they make the AFC East competitive again.  Hell, I hope the Jets figure something out and become a competitive threat.  Frankly, I hope the Bills, Dolphins and Jets are all destroying the rest of the NFL every year and 3 losses won't win you that division between the 3 of them.  Because if that happens I'll be happy knowing that New England will be lucky to win 4 games a year.  That would be the only satisfactory outcome for me for the next 10-20 years.  

You had 20 years of ridiculous success.  Now it's time to pay the piper and spend some time in the cellar in the fetal position every Sunday night after another embarrassing loss.

God I hope they dont I wont be able to watch Belicheck be a peckerhead on press conferences lol. We will be back on top dont worry, 2 more years!

I just assume any patriot bashing is "gate" involved

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

12 hours ago, BNewton51 said:

As a die hard Steelers fan all my life I have to say, bring on the Browns!!  Not that the end of our season was anything to write home about, but at the end of the day I will go down with the ship hoping for the best!  

Odds on favorite this year though for me, the Bills.  That's the ONLY team if they play like they have that has a prayer of beating the Chiefs.  Though the Packers (my second favorite team way back to the Majik man...) are looking like they are gonna be VERY tough as long as no. 12 is out there winging it! 

Yes, yes we will!  🤣  I'm very much looking forward to it as well. 

This is a flat out joke... I am resigned to the fact that are season is over Sunday night. COVID blows

Titleist ProV1

10 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

That would be my comeback, if I were an Eagles player and I saw the Giants players complaining about Philly tanking the last game.  YOU WON 6 GAMES GIANTS FANS!  YOU SUCK JUST AS BAD AS THE REST OF YOUR CRAPPY DIVISION RIVALS!!!

They would have got themselves some room to talk but the sad part is the eagles beat the giants twice. 

Titleist ProV1

10 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

Belichik never got the chance to finish what he started in Cleveland. Art Modell was cheaper than any nfl owner in the end. He traded most of assets before the team moved. His genius plan was in place but he never got to see it through. He was the guy left taking the fall for all of Arts choices. The Cleveland 95 football documentary does a decent job outlining how Belichik should have had a dynasty prior to the Browns moving to Baltimore. He had the greatest nfl staff ever assembled

Titleist ProV1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, Lacassem said:

God I hope they dont I wont be able to watch Belicheck be a peckerhead on press conferences lol. We will be back on top dont worry, 2 more years!

I just assume any patriot bashing is "gate" involved

Bill said it perfectly when things were trending downward..."We sold out."

Teams can't have it both ways in a cap league.  When you go all-in like they did it's inevitable that you'll be licking your wounds, its cyclical.  Now that they have plenty of cap space, I wouldn't be surprised to see them build back.

And let's not forget, 6 players (3 full-time) sat out because of covid.  I am not a Patriots apologist, just someone who figures fighting facts with facts is the best policy.  

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

21 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Bill said it perfectly when things were trending downward..."We sold out."

Teams can't have it both ways in a cap league.  When you go all-in like they did it's inevitable that you'll be licking your wounds, its cyclical.  Now that they have plenty of cap space, I wouldn't be surprised to see them build back.

And let's not forget, 6 players (3 full-time) sat out because of covid.  I am not a Patriots apologist, just someone who figures fighting facts with facts is the best policy.  

Those players are aging to though and a year away from football is hard. We will see I really hope they make a push in this draft but we’ll see. 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

4 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Those players are aging to though and a year away from football is hard. We will see I really hope they make a push in this draft but we’ll see. 

It's New England's to lose.  Buffalo is heir-apparent to take control with Miami doing some VERY good things.  And then there's the Jets...bless their hearts 🤣

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

15 minutes ago, bens197 said:

It's New England's to lose.  Buffalo is heir-apparent to take control with Miami doing some VERY good things.  And then there's the Jets...bless their hearts 🤣

I feel like a majority of us could make better decisions than that organization 🤦‍♂️ And Jacksonville lord hammercy 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

I feel like a majority of us could make better decisions than that organization 🤦‍♂️ And Jacksonville lord hammercy 

Who is your biggest upset this weekend?  I like Tennessee and Washington to play spoiler.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

27 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Who is your biggest upset this weekend?  I like Tennessee and Washington to play spoiler.

I definitely have Washington to potentially upset Tampa and Tennessee. I also am not writing off Chicago against the saints would love to see the bears win

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

37 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I definitely have Washington to potentially upset Tampa and Tennessee. I also am not writing off Chicago against the saints would love to see the bears win

I'd be cool with the Bears winning...that certainly wouldn't surprise me.  I don't care much for all those who are hellbent on tearing down Trubisky.  Comparing anyone to Mahomes would make the former look awful...Running the Bears' offense isn't exactly a smooth ride so lets see what he can do!

• Srixon Z-Star XV