Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

18 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I'd be cool with the Bears winning...that certainly wouldn't surprise me.  I don't care much for all those who are hellbent on tearing down Trubisky.  Comparing anyone to Mahomes would make the former look awful...Running the Bears' offense isn't exactly a smooth ride so lets see what he can do!

The team structurally is very strong on both sides. Give trubisky some time. You can’t toss someone in for 2 games and take him out for foles they created a very iffy situation. Since putting Mitch back in they seem to be cruising have not seen any games but just highlights from what I’ve seen.

This eeekend should be a lot of fun. Some really good games from a paper standpoint 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Tennessee wouldn’t be an upset as they won their division. Ravens over the Titans Lamar will be running up and down the field

On 1/8/2021 at 10:45 AM, bens197 said:

Who is your biggest upset this weekend?  I like Tennessee and Washington to play spoiler.

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

That game took a couple years off of my life...Never easy in Buffalo but wow does that feel good!  Used that stress to burn a couple miles on the treadmill.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

That game took a couple years off of my life...Never easy in Buffalo but wow does that feel good!  Used that stress to burn a couple miles on the treadmill.

Not caught the 3rd quarter I felt for ya lol. That 3rd down by Beasley at the beginning of the 3rd was huge 

I am also thinking I just hung up my jersey for the season 🥲 damn it’s early to do that

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

50 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Not caught the 3rd quarter I felt for ya lol. That 3rd down by Beasley at the beginning of the 3rd was huge 

I am also thinking I just hung up my jersey for the season 🥲 damn it’s early to do that

Beasley has been so good this season.  I like how Daboll has drawn him into the scheme and takes advantage of his skill.

I am glad we won but I cannot comprehend how the league kept that final drive alive for Indy without ruling that a fumble.  I received no less than a dozen texts from fans of all teams who all agreed, fumble.  Up until that point I thought the crew called a near perfect game.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Beasley has been so good this season.  I like how Daboll has drawn him into the scheme and takes advantage of his skill.

I am glad we won but I cannot comprehend how the league kept that final drive alive for Indy without ruling that a fumble.  I received no less than a dozen texts from fans of all teams who all agreed, fumble.  Up until that point I thought the crew called a near perfect game.

Playoffs are always a super eye from the zebras. They have done a great job over the years. So many eyes and some calls ya just can’t win. I didn’t see the play but they definitely miss obvious ones. Really do need eye in the sky for everything take the human error out.

this Rams Seahawks game is going to be tough to top tonight 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Playoffs are always a super eye from the zebras. They have done a great job over the years. So many eyes and some calls ya just can’t win. I didn’t see the play but they definitely miss obvious ones. Really do need eye in the sky for everything take the human error out.

this Rams Seahawks game is going to be tough to top tonight 

The good news is it didn't truly effect the outcome of the game.  Rams showed up, Washington is showing up, good football thus far...

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Hell of a starting day for playoff football wow all good games 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I guess I'm more of an AFC fan but the only game I really got into yesterday was Colts v Bills. Pretty lackluster performances by Seattle and Tampa Bay if you ask me.

Very excited for Ravens and Titans to kick off in a few minutes though. I predicted it would be the best brawl of the weekend and I think that should hold true.

🥂

3 hours ago, Hamachi Style said:

I guess I'm more of an AFC fan but the only game I really got into yesterday was Colts v Bills. Pretty lackluster performances by Seattle and Tampa Bay if you ask me.

Very excited for Ravens and Titans to kick off in a few minutes though. I predicted it would be the best brawl of the weekend and I think that should hold true.

Baltimore is good...hard to bet against John Harbaugh...

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Go Browns!

It's a happy day in Cleveland today

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

44 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

It's a happy day in Cleveland today emoji41.png

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Yea.  I was out playing a round today with one of the guys that was on my Pro/Am team last month. Our pro, his cousin, and their friend are lifelong HUGE Brownie fans.  We chatted about how charged up they must be.  So have the batteries just run out on Big Ben?  500+ yards and 4 interceptions is quite a stat to end a career on.  Nah, he'll be back.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yea.  I was out playing a round today with one of the guys that was on my Pro/Am team last month. Our pro, his cousin, and their friend are lifelong HUGE Brownie fans.  We chatted about how charged up they must be.  So have the batteries just run out on Big Ben?  500+ yards and 4 interceptions is quite a stat to end a career on.  Nah, he'll be back.

Tomlin is a players coach, but the Steelers really don't have anyone 'masterminding' or 'putting all the pieces together'. The guys are great but it's up to them. When they all got down when Bud got hurt, there was no strong system to keep things in place, and it had a much greater negative effect than it would have on most other teams. The Steelers almost remind me of a group of mercenaries. Skilled and dangerous, but needing planning, organization, and purpose. You can't expect to go too far in the playoffs without those core qualities. Just my two cents..

🥂

I'm thinking if you grew up in south Florida in the late 60's and early 70's this will bring back some memories (right @Mr. 82?).  School books wrapped with Dolphins images and memories of games at the Orange Bowl 👍.  I suspect even the ardent Patriot fans find the tune a little catchy 🤣.

or, if you prefer a more modern version...

Hey, it's been a long time since those days, with only a few other brief periods of success... give me a break.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Not a Browns or Buffalo fan but happy to see them get some success!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

13 hours ago, Hamachi Style said:

Tomlin is a players coach, but the Steelers really don't have anyone 'masterminding' or 'putting all the pieces together'. The guys are great but it's up to them. When they all got down when Bud got hurt, there was no strong system to keep things in place, and it had a much greater negative effect than it would have on most other teams. The Steelers almost remind me of a group of mercenaries. Skilled and dangerous, but needing planning, organization, and purpose. You can't expect to go too far in the playoffs without those core qualities. Just my two cents..

I don’t think they came to play. The extra effort wasn’t there compared to the browns. They were out physical’d all game. The browns played prevent defense to protect their corners since the two starters were off the practice squad because of COVID. Most qbs could have racked up the yardage the browns gave to Big Ben 

Titleist ProV1

On 1/12/2021 at 2:43 PM, RollingGreens said:

I don’t think they came to play. The extra effort wasn’t there compared to the browns. They were out physical’d all game. The browns played prevent defense to protect their corners since the two starters were off the practice squad because of COVID. Most qbs could have racked up the yardage the browns gave to Big Ben 

My point exactly. Who else is going to make them 'show up and play' other than the head coach. The system just wasn't there.

🥂

23 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Go Browns!!!

I don't hold out much hope, but ya never know................ and they are playing my arch rival, so...😉

Any given Sunday!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Hope is all we need! Finally healthy with a few practices this week and lots of momentum. Plus the crowd advantage is nullified with 50% or more browns fans buying the tickets. 

Titleist ProV1

I truly believe KC is very beatable and maybe the Browns will be that team? Ive been telling buddies that Buffalo is SB bound and I truly believe they are. 

GB is so pure on offense that any team that has to play them will have a daunting task. 

I'm a Brady fan and would love to see him get another ring on a team other than NE, but I don't think they have the firepower. 

My heart is pulling for Brees as I do believe he will hang  it up after this season regardless of this years outcome. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

16 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Hope is all we need! Finally healthy with a few practices this week and lots of momentum. Plus the crowd advantage is nullified with 50% or more browns fans buying the tickets. 

Lots of hope in this household. I won't be golfing today. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

37 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Go Browns!!!

I don't hold out much hope, but ya never know................ and they are playing my arch rival, so...😉

I’ve always been a huge Mayfield fan, going back to his college days.

what I loved about him was exactly what turned a lot of people off. He seemed to play with a huge chip on his shoulder, and his brash, in your face style for better or worse reminded me of myself in my younger days playing college baseball. Back then terms like “chirpy” “bench jockey” or just plain old “a-hole” were thrown around a lot, lol.

I’m a big Jets fan who thought we would luck into getting Baker back in the ‘18 draft. I thought he’d be perfect in NY. Unfortunately Dorsey didn’t buy into the Darnold hype and broke my heart when he took Mayfield with the first pick.

I’ve followed the Browns ever since. It was a weird feeling watching Baker’s coming out party on national tv when he came off the bench to beat my Jets and end the Browns record losing streak, but I have to admit, I enjoyed watching him beat my team.

So here I am a man with two teams, lol. What I never thought would happen though, was cemented last year when Baker struggled. I realized that I now rooted more for the Browns than I did for the Jets. 

After almost 60 years of playing and following sports I’d never changed allegiance from any of the doormats (Mets, Jets, Rangers, Knick’s) I rooted for until then. But here we are, Browns #1, Jets 1a.

Go Browns!!!!!

Driver:           :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:       :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 25*

Irons:             :touredgeexotics:  E722 6-AW

Wedges:        :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

14th club?     :cobra-small:  Speedzone  4H 21*  

:touredgeexotics:  E722 GW 51*                     

Pretty routine win for the Packers. And a solid win for the Bills, down to one backbreaking mistake by Jackson, that could’ve tied the game instead. I’ll be very surprised if the Chiefs don’t win today, and I expect the Saints will win, but it could be an epic battle of two hyper competitive old QBs, more will than peak of their ability now. Any given Sunday, always...

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’ve always been a huge Mayfield fan, going back to his college days.

what I loved about him was exactly what turned a lot of people off. He seemed to play with a huge chip on his shoulder, and his brash, in your face style for better or worse reminded me of myself in my younger days playing college baseball. Back then terms like “chirpy” “bench jockey” or just plain old “a-hole” were thrown around a lot, lol.

I’m a big Jets fan who thought we would luck into getting Baker back in the ‘18 draft. I thought he’d be perfect in NY. Unfortunately Dorsey didn’t buy into the Darnold hype and broke my heart when he took Mayfield with the first pick.

I’ve followed the Browns ever since. It was a weird feeling watching Baker’s coming out party on national tv when he came off the bench to beat my Jets and end the Browns record losing streak, but I have to admit, I enjoyed watching him beat my team.

So here I am a man with two teams, lol. What I never thought would happen though, was cemented last year when Baker struggled. I realized that I now rooted more for the Browns than I did for the Jets. 

After almost 60 years of playing and following sports I’d never changed allegiance from any of the doormats (Mets, Jets, Rangers, Knick’s) I rooted for until then. But here we are, Browns #1, Jets 1a.

Go Browns!!!!!

I hear you about Baker. I told all the Browns fans that were so disappointed with the pick that he was exactly what they needed... a confident, brash, QB that hates to lose. Baker will change the culture in Cleveland... already has.

I don't have two teams.... I'm a die hard Raiders fan for the last 54 years... always will be. Win, lose or tie.. Raiders till I die! I do pull for the Browns until they play the Raiders...lol.

Edited by silver & black

1 hour ago, pulledabill said:

I truly believe KC is very beatable and maybe the Browns will be that team? Ive been telling buddies that Buffalo is SB bound and I truly believe they are. 

GB is so pure on offense that any team that has to play them will have a daunting task. 

I'm a Brady fan and would love to see him get another ring on a team other than NE, but I don't think they have the firepower. 

My heart is pulling for Brees as I do believe he will hang  it up after this season regardless of this years outcome. 

The Raiders beat them soundly the first game, and almost beat them the second game.... 28 seconds away from victory...lol. Oh well. ☹️

28 minutes ago, silver & black said:

The Raiders beat them soundly the first game, and almost beat them the second game.... 28 seconds away from victory...lol. Oh well. ☹️

It’s amazing what happened to your team after that second Chief game. Who saw that coming?

if not for that HailMary against the Jets (don’t get me started on that one...) what would it have been... 6 losses in a row?

when you guys were 6-3 I thought the playoffs were a lock.

Driver:           :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:       :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 7W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 25*

Irons:             :touredgeexotics:  E722 6-AW

Wedges:        :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:           :EVNROLL: ER7  34”

14th club?     :cobra-small:  Speedzone  4H 21*  

:touredgeexotics:  E722 GW 51*                     

Any given Sunday!

Hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy