TESTERS WANTED! ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

The refs were letting hand checks go on both sides, I like it. That last crucial foul was a LONG blatant jersey grab, they couldn’t just let that go. FWIW I am not a Packers or Bucs fan. But whatever...
Either you call it all or you don't and the interference they didn't call on the int was just as bad. I just want them to be consistent but clearly the league decided Brady in the superbowl is what's best for business.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Well... the Brady haters are in full force, makes sense.  No one likes watching winners.

The guys the best some of the throws he made were ridiculous. He did the patriots dirty (and gronk) but that was a pretty clean game overall nothing changed the outcome of that game 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Oh please. There were missed calls on both sides. The missed holding call on Murphy-Bunting's interception was preceded by a clear false start that didn't get called on Lazard's 3rd down conversion a few plays earlier.

The hold at the end of the game was the right call and was a much easier call to make because it was so much more obvious than any of the hand checking and little grabs they let go before. If the defender on the DPI call at the end of the game hadn't been pulling Johnson's jersey from over a yard behind him they probably let that one go too.

More like the refs bailed Brady out again.  That interception at the end of the 1st half that set up the touchdown shouldnt have stood because of interference and the refs shouldnt have thrown that 3rd down flag for holding.
For those who would say a foul is a foul, why were they letting them play and not throwing a single flag all during the 1st 3 quarters only to throw it on a critical 3rd down play that decided the game?  Ugh.  Disgusting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

Sorry, but neither Tom or Gronk did NE dirty. If anything it was the other way around. Brady gave NE 20 years of dominance culminating in 6 championships in 9 appearances and contending year in and year out. He took hometown discounts on his salary consistently throughout his career to help the team out. He saw the writing on the wall and wanted to continue to contend for the last couple years of his career. He owed the Patriots nothing. He gave them more than any team ever could have hoped out of a player, let alone a 6th round draft pick.

Gronk has made it clear he has no interest in playing for anybody but Brady and Bill was threatening to trade him to Detroit which is why Gronk retired and that's not even mentioning how many times he broke his body to help the team win those last 3 championships. Again he owed the Pats nothing. Another mid-round pick who became one of the greatest to ever play his position and won a few championships along the way.

I say all this as a Pats fan. It's greedy to think they owed anything to us or did the team dirty after all those years and all those championships.

The guys the best some of the throws he made were ridiculous. He did the patriots dirty (and gronk) but that was a pretty clean game overall nothing changed the outcome of that game 

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

3 minutes ago, FrogginBullfish said:

Sorry, but neither Tom or Gronk did NE dirty. If anything it was the other way around. Brady gave NE 20 years of dominance culminating in 6 championships in 9 appearances and contending year in and year out. He took hometown discounts on his salary consistently throughout his career to help the team out. He saw the writing on the wall and wanted to continue to contend for the last couple years of his career. He owed the Patriots nothing. He gave them more than any team ever could have hoped out of a player, let alone a 6th round draft pick.

Gronk has made it clear he has no interest in playing for anybody but Brady and Bill was threatening to trade him to Detroit which is why Gronk retired and that's not even mentioning how many times he broke his body to help the team win those last 3 championships. Again he owed the Pats nothing. Another mid-round pick who became one of the greatest to ever play his position and won a few championships along the way.

I say all this as a Pats fan. It's greedy to think they owed anything to us or did the team dirty after all those years and all those championships.

Dirty to us fans. Say what it is, I would have been happier if they both said “screw belicheck” but they didn’t. Gronk dipped out because “the NFL was too much and he had too many injuries”, don’t bullshit us that pisses me off lol. Brady left because he “didn’t get a contract”....he was offered an extension very similar to the bucs.

Dont interpret my comment as I didn’t appreciate al Brady and he did, I don’t blame Brady and loved the 20 years, wish he stayed but didn’t....gronk really pissed me off though, he blatantly used brain injury as his excuse and now he’s back playing give me a break.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

I can’t decide if I like Patriot Tom or Pirate Tom better.

either way... is he the first player to go to a super bowl in the AFC and the NFC?

I do like their uniforms better lol. The all black bucs uniform is 🔥. Best uniform ever for me is the all black San Jose sharks thiugg 🤟

10B0BCE6-BAD3-48E3-80F7-855A61F36072.png

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I’m “TOT”, Tired of Tom.... I will be cheering for the AFC this year. I’ve never had a chance to cheer for my Lions, so it’s always “someone else’s team”.

Maybe one day............ Yeah, probably not. It’s the Lions.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I hope he (TOM) wins 3 more... just to fuel this hate fire.  I get it because this is how I feel every time I hear that “SEC is king of CFB)... it’s true, but I cannot stand it.

All Tom Ceres about is winning. He’s so damn good at it and is a ridiculous leader, he took that team on his back.

i read something earlier in the week about one of the defensive players being pissed he didn’t make it to the pro bowl and Brady said “we have another bowl, and it’s the only one that matters” that man can transform people’s mentality and that’s ridiculously powerful 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I am so proud of my Bills.  Sure there's 12 minutes left but this was a difference of a team that's been there done it and one that's still green and figuring it out.  I can't wait for August & training camp.  Go Bills!!!

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

All Tom Ceres about is winning. He’s so damn good at it and is a ridiculous leader, he took that team on his back.

i read something earlier in the week about one of the defensive players being pissed he didn’t make it to the pro bowl and Brady said “we have another bowl, and it’s the only one that matters” that man can transform people’s mentality and that’s ridiculously powerful 

Wouldn’t mind seeing him at the Helm of the Michigan Wolverines sometime... 

Oh please. There were missed calls on both sides. The missed holding call on Murphy-Bunting's interception was preceded by a clear false start that didn't get called on Lazard's 3rd down conversion a few plays earlier.

The hold at the end of the game was the right call and was a much easier call to make because it was so much more obvious than any of the hand checking and little grabs they let go before. If the defender on the DPI call at the end of the game hadn't been pulling Johnson's jersey from over a yard behind him they probably let that one go too.

All I'm saying is be consistent. You don't let it go in the 1st half and then call it at the end of the game. The refs influenced the outcome, no question.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

6 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing him at the Helm of the Michigan Wolverines sometime... 

he’s gonna vanish from the game when he’s done I think. Joe Namath type commercials way down the road maybe for playoff games lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

The refs were letting hand checks go on both sides, I like it. That last crucial foul was a LONG blatant jersey grab, they couldn’t just let that go. FWIW I am not a Packers or Bucs fan. But whatever...

Have to agree Middler. They were letting them play but that last foul was too much to let go.
Overall good game and I really don’t have a horse in that race.
70 year Giants fan....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

he’s gonna vanish from the game when he’s done I think. Joe Namath type commercials way down the road maybe for playoff games lol

Namath needs the money Tom doesn’t. He’ll end up doing whatever Giselle tells him to do.

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Namath needs the money Tom doesn’t. He’ll end up doing whatever Giselle tells him to do.

Worse ways to live if she’s the one telling ya what to do 😂 she can boss me around if she wants to

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Worse ways to live if she’s the one telling ya what to do she can boss me around if she wants to

You and me both brother

Rick

Left Hand, 

9 hours ago, BadgerGolfer said:

All I'm saying is be consistent. You don't let it go in the 1st half and then call it at the end of the game. The refs influenced the outcome, no question.

Relax. You’ve said the exact same thing three times now, we get it, and others have explained why we disagree. Saying it a fourth time isn’t to going to change anyone’s view, but go for it...

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

9 hours ago, PMookie said:

I’m “TOT”, Tired of Tom.... I will be cheering for the AFC this year. I’ve never had a chance to cheer for my Lions, so it’s always “someone else’s team”.

Maybe one day............ Yeah, probably not. It’s the Lions.

I'll be rooting for a meteor to take them both out... lol. 

Tiger, Tom... two greats that a lot of people hate.  I’m convinced that people don’t like other people to succeed in life.  I really do not like OSU or Bama... but I 100% respect their ability to consistently churn out top football teams.  

It’s time to just enjoy the show that these athletes put on instead of hollering at the TV all the time. 

I'm staying out of the officials call thing - Allowing a guy to catch a 53 yard TD pass with a second left in the half and then fumbling the ball deep in your own territory to start the second half?  The refs didn't do that.

Being unable to protect your QB consistently all day and eschewing the run while it was working fairly well and never throwing a screen?  The refs didn't do that.

Kicking a field goal with the ball on the 8 yard line and giving the ball back to Tom Brad with less than 3 minutes were left in the game.  That is up there with one of the worst examples of game management that I have ever seen.  Unless someone saw a ref handing the Packer's coaching staff a stack of 20's on the sideline that wasn't there fault either.

No wonder Rogers in up in the air with what he's going to do going forward today.  

I was flabbergasted at the way the Packers shot themselves in the foot all day.  Some of that credit belongs to the Bucs as well - they have great receivers, their defense was as tenacious as modern rules allow and there's not much you can say about the clutch performance of their QB on third down or O-line in consistently giving him enough time to complete down field passes.

You loose because you loose

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The potential amount of movement of starting QBs this offseason is going to be crazy... never mind having 2-3 (if not more) 1st rounders starting right out of the gate.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

22 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

The potential amount of movement of starting QBs this offseason is going to be crazy... never mind having 2-3 (if not more) 1st rounders starting right out of the gate.

It’s all they’re discussing on sports hub, it’s awsome lol. Spend bill spend!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

40 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It’s all they’re discussing on sports hub, it’s awsome lol. Spend bill spend!

I'll believe that when I see it, would love some good pickups but they rarely actually spend that money. All the movement should be fun and one mock draft I saw today had 5 first round QBs including Mac Jones to the Pats which is not my favorite idea.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I'll believe that when I see it, would love some good pickups but they rarely actually spend that money. All the movement should be fun and one mock draft I saw today had 5 first round QBs including Mac Jones to the Pats which is not my favorite idea.

Nearly $60m in space and no QB, no WR of note and no TE who can make a play?

Yeah BB will spend. Just a matter of where, based on the QB situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

28 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Nearly $60m in space and no QB, no WR of note and no TE who can make a play?

Yeah BB will spend. Just a matter of where, based on the QB situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still worrying this is the year he spends it on another guard.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

7 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Still worrying this is the year he spends it on another guard.

2 on the Oline are up he’ll keep andrews and let thuney go. 
it’s not like bill has not spent before, Brady in the big dance is going to fuel that fire and he’s gonna make some moves but like @russtopherbsaid it’s going to hinge on what QB is caling the plays.

Check out my reviews:

WITB: