Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

On 9/7/2021 at 4:44 PM, bens197 said:

We've made it...NFL Week 1...

Good luck to all of you and your favorite teams and remember to Go Bills!

We made it and it was a darn good game, @B.Boston favorite player ever, although he is a traitor, did do his thing on the last drive and crushed my cowboys, but it was a good game.

We need to clean up a few things:

We need to run the ball more, Zeke is really well paid to only run only 11 times.

Lamb needs to get some stickum.

Dont get me started on the kicking, but at the end of the day there was not much effect to the game outcome there.

The Coaching needs to make smarter decisions, specially when we are on field goal range.

The good:

The O line held up, and Dak played well, Cooper did his thing, and the defense actually surprised me, considering they played Brady and his Superbowl bunch, they held up well, and put some pressure on Brady.

I am excited for the weekend, and to see how the other NFC east teams play.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

2 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

We made it and it was a darn good game, @B.Boston favorite player ever, although he is a traitor, did do his thing on the last drive and crushed my cowboys, but it was a good game.

We need to run the ball more, Zeke is really well paid to only run only 11 times.

Dont get me started on the kicking, but at the end of the day there was not much effect to the game outcome there.

The Coaching needs to make smarter decisions, specially when we are on field goal range.

The good:

The O line held up, and Dak played well, Cooper did his thing, and the defense actually surprised me, considering they played Brady and his Superbowl bunch, they held up well, and put some pressure on Brady.

The GOAT isn't a traitor.  The HOODIE, as smart as he is, is in some ways an IDIOT, and Robert was spending too much time in massage parlors to notice.

Gronk looked great too, but now I'm getting too steamed so I'll stop.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

22 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

The good:

It was a good start to the season!  My favorite player?  You mean MJ10!? 🤣

Dak look fantastic, I was happy to see that.  Regarding Zeke, it seemed like their game plan was to throw throw throw.  They knew they needed to keep up with TompaBay12 and crew.  I don't think that we'll see Zeke that underutilized going forward.

I think the big thing to take away was that the Cowboys were in it, but it took 3 turnovers to keep them in it (not including the INT on the half-time hail mary).  If they tried for their usual load of run and pass I'm not sure it would have been close, especially considering how sharp Dak looked.  

I'll give Legatron a break for this game.  Apparently he had off-season surgery and has barely kicked.  He looked stiff, sounds like the coaching staff knew this going into the game too.  

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

20 minutes ago, BostonSal said:

The GOAT isn't a traitor.  The HOODIE, as smart as he is, is in some ways an IDIOT, and Robert was spending too much time in massage parlors to notice.

Gronk looked great too, but now I'm getting too steamed so I'll stop.

I think Jerry Jones is on those massage parlors too.

Gronk was really solid, as well as AB.

Overall the bucs looked good, maybe clean up a little more on their running, but even this early they look like a contender, again.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

It was a good start to the season!  My favorite player?  You mean MJ10!? 🤣

Dak look fantastic, I was happy to see that.  Regarding Zeke, it seemed like their game plan was to throw throw throw.  They knew they needed to keep up with TompaBay12 and crew.  I don't think that we'll see Zeke that underutilized going forward.

I think the big thing to take away was that the Cowboys were in it, but it took 3 turnovers to keep them in it (not including the INT on the half-time hail mary).  If they tried for their usual load of run and pass I'm not sure it would have been close, especially considering how sharp Dak looked.  

I'll give Legatron a break for this game.  Apparently he had off-season surgery and has barely kicked.  He looked stiff, sounds like the coaching staff knew this going into the game too.  

Those turn overs were key to stay close, showing that we need to perform both on offense and defense if they want to make any headway's.

I do hope that they get Zeke a little more involved on the game.

At the end I was happy we didnt lose by 20 points, I think tampa was favorite by 9

My Reviews:

1 minute ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I think Jerry Jones is on those massage parlors too.

Gronk was really solid, as well as AB.

Overall the bucs looked good, maybe clean up a little more on their running, but even this early they look like a contender, again.

I agree but they need fewer "drops" when TB12 drops a dime right into their hands. Their secondary looked shaky too, but they may just not have it tuned in yet.  More blown coverages than poor coverages, I thought.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I slept through the entire Patriots-Texans game.

I think the Patriots won, but don't ask me the score.

Then, immediately thereafter, I watched every pitch of a five hour, thirteen inning Red Sox-Rays game.

Once, I've had another cup of coffee, I'll try to find a meaning in that.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

58 minutes ago, BostonSal said:

Yesterday, I slept through the entire Patriots-Texans game.

I think the Patriots won, but don't ask me the score.

Then, immediately thereafter, I watched every pitch of a five hour, thirteen inning Red Sox-Rays game.

Once, I've had another cup of coffee, I'll try to find a meaning in that.

Another nifty post! 🤡

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

The bills are a juggernaut...Just glad I have Allen as a fantasy QB or this would be a harder pill to swallow.

I hope the Patriots defensive woes are because of a come down week after the Bucs game but.....

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

The bills are a juggernaut...Just glad I have Allen as a fantasy QB or this would be a harder pill to swallow.

I hope the Patriots defensive woes are because of a come down week after the Bucs game but.....

Well we will see this week. If there is one thing Dallas can do lately its throw the ball 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I watched the entire game and I have a couple impartial takeaways.

1) Carl Cheffers and crew are horrible.  TOO MANY FLAGS.  Too many flags that were inconsequential to the play itself.  Too many flags that should not have been calls.

2) Buffalo adopting the Tampa Bay game plan of a cover 2 and non-blitz of Mahomes is going to require Reid to make some big adjustments.  The league may have finally figured out their fast-paced offense.

3) I lost all respect for Chris Collinsworth discussing the alligator tackle technique on Josh.  I expect more from someone who's played and is in the booth on Sunday nights.  This call was absolute trash.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Well we will see this week. If there is one thing Dallas can do lately its throw the ball 

and run......

It will be interesting. I am hoping this week was like I said just a down week after a massive emotional and physical Sunday night against the bucs. O-line? Who knows at this point. Shining light is Mac is smart, has amazing pocket presence and has no issue checking down. Hopefully we can do something for him.

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I watched the entire game and I have a couple impartial takeaways.

1) Carl Cheffers and crew are horrible.  TOO MANY FLAGS.  Too many flags that were inconsequential to the play itself.  Too many flags that should not have been calls.

2) Buffalo adopting the Tampa Bay game plan of a cover 2 and non-blitz of Mahomes is going to require Reid to make some big adjustments.  The league may have finally figured out their fast-paced offense.

3) I lost all respect for Chris Collinsworth discussing the alligator tackle technique on Josh.  I expect more from someone who's played and is in the booth on Sunday nights.  This call was absolute trash.

I didn't catch the 2nd half, did this happen then? Definitely way to many flags in the 1st half from what I saw. Only legitimate ones were the intentional grounding and holding call on the 3rd drive on the kickoff turnover (same drive I believe as the intentional grounding that put them out of field goal range).

Like all announcers they are just talking heads. Really not a fan of any of them. Loved Gruden but besides that meh. Half the time I call something before they even do (as I am sure many of the folks that watch do), Put me in coach.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

22 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

and run......

It will be interesting. I am hoping this week was like I said just a down week after a massive emotional and physical Sunday night against the bucs. O-line? Who knows at this point. Shining light is Mac is smart, has amazing pocket presence and has no issue checking down. Hopefully we can do something for him.

I didn't catch the 2nd half, did this happen then? Definitely way to many flags in the 1st half from what I saw. Only legitimate ones were the intentional grounding and holding call on the 3rd drive on the kickoff turnover (same drive I believe as the intentional grounding that put them out of field goal range).

Like all announcers they are just talking heads. Really not a fan of any of them. Loved Gruden but besides that meh. Half the time I call something before they even do (as I am sure many of the folks that watch do), Put me in coach.

The 2nd got a little sloppy.  Truth is, there could be a penalty called on every single snap, it's whether or not the officials want to make the call.

This is only week 5.  Buffalo is a great football team but the work is far from done.  Nice confidence boost, good win, time to keep the head down and keep working.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

• 2 weeks later...

I’m thinking about 2 things - 

1. The Giants were bad when this started. Now they’re worse.

2. I have tried so hard to watch college football and enjoy it. I can watch the NFL with some enjoyment - but college? No wonder there’s tailgating - I’d have to be blind drunk to enjoy that. 🤣

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Agree with Rev on college football.  I can't watch it either.

Unfortunately, watching my Patriots is presently on par with getting a root canal,

so this is just not going to be a football year for me.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 1 month later...

Has anyone ever seen such a Heckle & Jeckle team like the Vikings. Good gravy every flipping game is a roller coaster. Every half is different and I can't seem to figure WTF is going on. Do the players quit to prove a point and then say "oh yeah we're ok now". Or s the coaching such a struggle that they don't even talk, make changes or the correct changes and walk out on each other. We have a 500 QB that have top 5 numbers and is the 2nd highest paid player in the league. A running who looked like he was done for the season a week ago go off for 200 plus yards, A top 3 (IMO) WR in JJ, one of the worst O lines I've ever seen and then destroy the steelers in first half. Loose to a winless team 4 days ago and come out looking unbeatable for a half. So much more going on and its ultra frustrating for a looooong time vikings fan. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

On 10/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, BostonSal said:

Agree with Rev on college football.  I can't watch it either.

Unfortunately, watching my Patriots is presently on par with getting a root canal,

so this is just not going to be a football year for me.

Your Patriots are playing pretty well right now.

25 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Don't get him started. Please. I'm begging you 🤣

I've mentioned this a few times before, but worth stating again. Given the age or roster Atlanta had before the draft it truly is too bad they didn't go with a QB with their top pick. PItts don't get me wrong is great, but they don't have the weapons to enable him to succeed at the level he is capable of. Of course Patterson has been a great surprise and Ridley leaving for personal reasons has changed the outlook on the season, but still never saw them competing for the playoffs so would have been great to see them snag a QB like fields and start the next stage of the franchise.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, silver & black said:

I'm in total shock, S&B.  I didn't expect anything like this, either before the season or after the poor start.

Even if the wheels fall off now, after their  bye week, at least they gave us an autumn this year.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

1 hour ago, BostonSal said:

I'm in total shock, S&B.  I didn't expect anything like this, either before the season or after the poor start.

Even if the wheels fall off now, after their  bye week, at least they gave us an autumn this year.

Another nifty post from the fairweather fan. 

**yawn**

• 2 weeks later...

Great win for the Colts - although they tried to let the Patriots back in it. 

If we could have closed a few earlier games at the start of the season, we would have a locked spot rather than in a race for a wildcard spot.  

Did not have a chance to watch many other games this weekend, and was tuned in to the PNC when I was watching something.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

The Patriots are sucking badly enough on their own without the screwjob the officials are giving them.

Those calls are coming from New York.  You can tell by the delay.

Right now, the NFL is on a level with pro wrestling and roller derby in terms of being on the level.

I've seen six Super Bowl wins.  They were fun.

No need to watch this phony crap anymore..

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats @bens197  🤬

might ban you later. Not sure yet. 🤣

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

The cold weather looked brutal....I bet it was really really cold to be in the stadium for that game.........if you are a Pats fan.  😛

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

26 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

The cold weather looked brutal....I bet it was really really cold to be in the stadium for that game.........if you are a Pats fan.  😛

Hard to sit here and say the Bills aren’t the Alpha in the AFC East now. The Pats have a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball this off-season. 

As a football fan it has been great to see a guy like Josh Allen rise up and develop into a true game changing star (even though I like to talk a bunch of crap about the Bills).

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

As a football fan it has been great to see a guy like Josh Allen rise up and develop into a true game changing star (even though I like to talk a bunch of crap about the Bills).

Absolutely. Dude is a stud. If Mac’s trajectory even comes close to matching his, the Pats will be in good shape for a long, long time. 

Was a rough game to watch as a pats fan. Mac played really well. The picks were good plays by the defense. Hopefully he is the cornerstone we need…..on to 8 months of crappy sports talk radio 🤦‍♂️
Bills vs cardinals? 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Yes, Allen really improved from his rookie year.  Most of the 'experts' always seem to say accuracy can't be taught and that is what he really struggled with as a rookie.  I think it showed if you put in the work some mechanical issues can be resolved even at that level with their motion so ingrained.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

1 minute ago, Shapotomous said:

Yes, Allen really improved from his rookie year.  Most of the 'experts' always seem to say accuracy can't be taught and that is what he really struggled with as a rookie.  I think it showed if you put in the work some mechanical issues can be resolved even at that level with their motion so ingrained.

Oh for sure all his mechanical issues have been taken care of. They showed a picture I side by side from rookie year to this year and his whole delivery is different. That stuff has done a really good job

Check out my reviews:

WITB: