Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

3 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Yes, Allen really improved from his rookie year.  Most of the 'experts' always seem to say accuracy can't be taught and that is what he really struggled with as a rookie.  I think it showed if you put in the work some mechanical issues can be resolved even at that level with their motion so ingrained.

His arm strength is just so impressive. The second TD thrown to Knox was an absolute rocket. There are only 1-2 other guys I would trust with that throw. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Hard to sit here and say the Bills aren’t the Alpha in the AFC East now. The Pats have a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball this off-season. 

As a football fan it has been great to see a guy like Josh Allen rise up and develop into a true game changing star (even though I like to talk a bunch of crap about the Bills).

Yup, you’re correct.
Josh Allen is one of many young QB’s up and coming in the NFL.  Going to be an interesting next few years.  Mac Jones is one of the QB’s.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

His arm strength is just so impressive. The second TD thrown to Knox was an absolute rocket. There are only 1-2 other guys I would trust with that throw. 

Was that the throw down the left sideline to the corner of the end zone?  I was only half watching while doing work emails but that TD throw was a laser.  There was no air time on that one for the db to make up the two steps he was behind.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

9 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Was that the throw down the left sideline to the corner of the end zone?  I was only half watching while doing work emails but that TD throw was a laser.  There was no air time on that one for the db to make up the two steps he was behind.

Right around the 1:30 mark of this video

makes your receivers more open when you can squeeze it in windows like that. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

@GolfSpy_BOS @Lacassem and @russtopherb 

Last night was special and felt really great.  I am very pleased that Josh is showing the world he is truly capable but more importantly, a true team player.  @GolfSpy_BOSI LOL’ed at your post btw…

NE is never going to be an easy game, I am on duty today and even in the 3rd while I felt good, I told my wife there is no way I can go to bed right now until this one’s over.  

If I were on ESPN, I would say Hyde’s pick in the 1st was the first big blow that knocked NE back on their rear.  A big momentum swing there and a phenomenal catch.

I have always been a humble winner, I hope that means I can still toss a Go Bills!

61D699DA-FF54-4440-B05D-DA6DB0E38485.jpeg

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

18 minutes ago, bens197 said:

@GolfSpy_BOS @Lacassem and @russtopherb 

Last night was special and felt really great.  I am very pleased that Josh is showing the world he is truly capable but more importantly, a true team player.  @GolfSpy_BOSI LOL’ed at your post btw…

NE is never going to be an easy game, I am on duty today and even in the 3rd while I felt good, I told my wife there is no way I can go to bed right now until this one’s over.  

If I were on ESPN, I would say Hyde’s pick in the 1st was the first big blow that knocked NE back on their rear.  A big momentum swing there and a phenomenal catch.

I have always been a humble winner, I hope that means I can still toss a Go Bills!

61D699DA-FF54-4440-B05D-DA6DB0E38485.jpeg

27-3 sounds a lot like 28-3…..ya just never know!

that pick was very tone setting for the game. Agholor catches that it’s a very very different atmosphere. It was an almost perfect balls. Another yard or 2 only NA could have caught it but it was still an incredible throw but an even better play by Hyde. I forget which announcer said it but he said something to the effect of “it didn’t win the game but it effectively dictated the tone” 110%

I am still not rooting for the billsalthough I do think they are going, to we’ll rounded compared to the other AFC teams…..but I’ll leave my choice as ”who dey!?!?!”

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

44 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

27-3 sounds a lot like 28-3…..ya just never know!

that pick was very tone setting for the game. Agholor catches that it’s a very very different atmosphere. It was an almost perfect balls. Another yard or 2 only NA could have caught it but it was still an incredible throw but an even better play by Hyde. I forget which announcer said it but he said something to the effect of “it didn’t win the game but it effectively dictated the tone” 110%

I am still not rooting for the billsalthough I do think they are going, to we’ll rounded compared to the other AFC teams…..but I’ll leave my choice as ”who dey!?!?!”

Burreaux is good.  To be honest, I am not convinced KC has an easy game in facing Tomlin’s Steelers…going to be a good day…

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

Burreaux is good.  To be honest, I am not convinced KC has an easy game in facing Tomlin’s Steelers…going to be a good day…

Big bens last game? Yea Definitly not going to be easy, and Tomlin is a hell of coach. Let TJ pin his ears back and see what happens!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Hurts is terrible. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

4 hours ago, bens197 said:

Joey B and Chase are a force to be reckoned with if the offensive line gives him enough time. The scary part is Cincy’s line is so bad… if Big Ben can make plays down the field the Steelers have a chance. KC defense is too good for the dink and dunk

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Can someone explain to me why McCarthy called a design run with :14 to go in the game from their own 50?  

Dallas, my heart weeps for you…

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

8 hours ago, bens197 said:

Can someone explain to me why McCarthy called a design run with :14 to go in the game from their own 50?  

We were talking about the same thing here.  Maybe he didn't get the scouting report on the ref's slow time in the 40.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

13 hours ago, bens197 said:

1. It’s Dallas so that might answer it right there. 

2. the defense was playing the sideline big time. Like no one in the middle of the field. The run was supposed to be for 10-12 yards and a spike.  Romo mentioned on air that basically Dak tried to bite off more than he could chew and didn’t leave enough time for the spike and final play. 

3. I still also think it was stupid. But refer back to point #1. 

9 hours ago, Haro said:

Yea that was bizarre play to end it for Dallas.  Not the first time this season McCarthy been criticized for clock management 

I'm sure you meant to say "in his coachng career"  LOL! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

13 hours ago, Haro said:

Yea that was bizarre play to end it for Dallas.  Not the first time this season McCarthy been criticized for clock management 

8 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

We were talking about the same thing here.  Maybe he didn't get the scouting report on the ref's slow time in the 40.  

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

1. It’s Dallas so that might answer it right there. 

2. the defense was playing the sideline big time. Like no one in the middle of the field. The run was supposed to be for 10-12 yards and a spike.  Romo mentioned on air that basically Dak tried to bite off more than he could chew and didn’t leave enough time for the spike and final play. 

3. I still also think it was stupid. But refer back to point #1. 

I have nothing but respect for Dallas fans.  While everyone seems to gravitate towards the Bills, Jets, Browns, Bengals and Lions when discussing fan misery, Dallas and their fan base still fascinates me.  They haven't won anything in 25 years yet draw some of the most loyal and passionate fans in the league.

Yesterday must have hurt like 1,000 cuts to the back.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

While everyone seems to gravitate towards the Bills, Jets, Browns, Bengals and Lions when discussing fan misery, Dallas and their fan base still fascinates me.  They haven't won anything in 25 years yet draw some of the most loyal and passionate fans in the league

The same can be said about Raiders fans. 😉

1 hour ago, silver & black said:

The same can be said about Raiders fans. 😉

Same number of playoff wins  since 1996 too...

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi4 8* w/ Tensei AV Raw White 65gr X shaft set to D-1 Hosel
3 wood: :taylormade-small: M1 13.5* Head set open w/ Fade bias weights. 
Irons: :ping-small: I-Blades PW-3i, 2* up standard length.
Wedges: :ping-small:Glide 1.0 TS 60*, :ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 ES, :titelist-small:Vokey 52* 
Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin .
Ball: Various: Testing: :titelist-small: AVX, :bridgestone-small: BX, :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Oh YEAH!!! My Lions have moved to the TOP spot!!! Thank you Cincinnati!!! The Lions are now the franchise with the longest span since a playoff win! 30 years!!!! YES! At least my team is first in SOMETHING!!!

Since 1957 for a Championship!!!

Way to go, Ford family!!!! Well done!!!

Speaking of the Cowboys… anyone heard from @xOldBenKenobiX since the loss? 

you doing ok Elson?

I was at lowes the other day and noticed the NFL paint colors available.  I didn’t realize how much Blue and Black there are for main colors for a lot of teams.  You’d think they would try to liven it up a bit.  

first thing that comes to mind when I think a cowboy is Clint Eastwood… so Brown, cigar smoke, and Dust would be a good choice for the Cowboys.

The lions… really, there aren’t any blue lions that I know of… Lion and black would be cool.

Eagles, I’ve never seen a green Eagle before…..

The only teams I can see that got it right were the Browns and the Bengals… which is strange.  

just rambling now. But Sea Hawks colors are ok I guess.

25 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I was at lowes the other day and noticed the NFL paint colors available.  I didn’t realize how much Blue and Black there are for main colors for a lot of teams.  You’d think they would try to liven it up a bit.  

first thing that comes to mind when I think a cowboy is Clint Eastwood… so Brown, cigar smoke, and Dust would be a good choice for the Cowboys.

The lions… really, there aren’t any blue lions that I know of… Lion and black would be cool.

Eagles, I’ve never seen a green Eagle before…..

The only teams I can see that got it right were the Browns and the Bengals… which is strange.  

just rambling now. But Sea Hawks colors are ok I guess.

Patriots, Red, White & Blue….

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

This thread is called, “NFL Thread! What Are You Thinking?” Soooo, WHAT WAS KYLER MURRAY THINKING?! Good gracious. Funny to see Peyton and Eli react as it happened!

I think I heard a collective "NO, NO, NO, NO" from just about every Oklahoma Sooner fan on our street when that interception happened. 

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

This thread is called, “NFL Thread! What Are You Thinking?” Soooo, WHAT WAS KYLER MURRAY THINKING?! Good gracious. Funny to see Peyton and Eli react as it happened!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

18 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Speaking of the Cowboys… anyone heard from @xOldBenKenobiX since the loss? 

you doing ok Elson?

I am good now, the two day of crying has passed, now is back to hating the Jones family.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

10 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I am good now, the two day of crying has passed, now is back to hating the Jones family.

As a Cowboy fan I honestly hate that I love them. But what can you do? They are my hometown team! 

1 hour ago, HeathS16 said:

As a Cowboy fan I honestly hate that I love them. But what can you do? They are my hometown team! 

That is part of the best worst part of sports and the teams we cheer for. From a young age I was a Falcons fan and haven't backed off that through all the highs and lows. Of all the swings this is darn close to the lowest. Refusing to rebuild and stuck in a weird spot with several players (I was in Kazakhstan during the super bowl and missed that pain). 

For Dallas it has got to be hard, but why play Zeke? Or why play him that much? Getting more out the ground game would certainly have helped the passing game maybe? Finally will Zeke find the way of Gurley... altho he is a much better pass blocker then Gurley is/was.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

That is part of the best worst part of sports and the teams we cheer for. From a young age I was a Falcons fan and haven't backed off that through all the highs and lows. Of all the swings this is darn close to the lowest. Refusing to rebuild and stuck in a weird spot with several players (I was in Kazakhstan during the super bowl and missed that pain). 

For Dallas it has got to be hard, but why play Zeke? Or why play him that much? Getting more out the ground game would certainly have helped the passing game maybe? Finally will Zeke find the way of Gurley... altho he is a much better pass blocker then Gurley is/was.

I have been saying this for the last two years. The life cycle of a running back in the NFL (in the line of Zeke, a bellcow) is just too short. He doesn't run the same and he isn't as effective. Pollard has more pop and burst. I wouldn't be upset if they drafted another RB. I am afraid Dak won't let them lessen Zeke's load...my teams need to step it up, the Rangers broke my soul, my Sooners have wilted every playoff game and the Stars choked the Stanley cup away in 2020.  

Falcons gonna have to get a new QB and WR1 to really start that rebuild. Pitts will help as he matures. I like Matty Ice but he's getting a bit too old and slow. Hope Ridley can get himself 100% and come back. 

Sunday is gonna have its plate full to compete with these Saturday games. Low score but loving this GB SF game

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I am not a fan or hater of the Packers, it is cornfusing to me how, with Rodgers at QB, they could only manage 1 TD against the 49ers.  

And over the years with him only having 1 SB appearance makes me start to wonder if he is a regular season stats guy more so than a playoff grinder.