NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

Seahawks killing my pick ‘em league cuz I didn’t pick ‘em haha

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 5-AW

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

I really enjoy seeing Brady get his tits lit now….talk about free shot at the QB

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

On 9/25/2022 at 10:57 AM, Rickp said:

TV was 3 channels w/Rabbit Ears.  Phone was on the wall with a Party Line. Things sure have changed!!

Enjoy your sons game!!

Yep I had the same thing growing up. 

• Like 1

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

18 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I really enjoy seeing Brady get his tits lit now….talk about free shot at the QB

They staged a fairly decent comeback (I did not watch, past my bedtime) against the Chiefs.  Mahomes is so good.

• Like 3
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ.1 LAGolf P135 
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

5 hours ago, bens197 said:

They staged a fairly decent comeback (I did not watch, past my bedtime) against the Chiefs.  Mahomes is so good.

... Mahomes reminds me of living in Chicago and watching MJ's entire career. He was just on his own level. Mahomes is the same and does things I have never seen anyone else even try let alone accomplish. I love watching him play. 

• Like 2

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Hybrids:    :taylormade-small: RBZ Tour Hybrid 21.5* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R hy
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-9 MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 46*/50*/58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :bobby-grace-1: 6330 LTD Edition ...  33.5"
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour '23

29 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Mahomes reminds me of living in Chicago and watching MJ's entire career. He was just on his own level. Mahomes is the same and does things I have never seen anyone else even try let alone accomplish. I love watching him play. 

He is the most enjoyable QB to watch and it’s nice that (he seems anyway) a really genuine person. Really hope that stays true

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

20 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

He is the most enjoyable QB to watch and it’s nice that (he seems anyway) a really genuine person. Really hope that stays true

Although I completely respect him and admire his immense skills, I’m not that fond of Mahomes. Perhaps that is because I don’t much like the Kansas City Chiefs, it’s owner, and their head coach … and that I have been a rabid Buffalo Bills fan since 1960.

• Like 4

Driver: Ping G425 Max, 9*, Miyazaki  Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 6S, 44.75" playing length

4-Wood: Titleist TS2, 16.5*, Miyazaki Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 7S, 42.75" playing length

5/7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 20* loft; Tensei Blue 75-S, 41.5" playing length

Hybrids: Exotics EXS Pro (22*), Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 75S

Irons: Exotics EXS220 5-iron and New Level MODB-1 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: New Hogan Equalizer wedges (48* and 56* + Maltby TSW Forged 52-8, all bent 1* weak

Putter: Evnroll ER2, 34”with Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTBx

Spoiler

9 hours ago, funkyjudge said:

Although I completely respect him and admire his immense skills, I’m not that fond of Mahomes. Perhaps that is because I don’t much like the Kansas City Chiefs, it’s owner, and their head coach … and that I have been a rabid Buffalo Bills fan since 1960.

Lol if I based my player likes on owners I wouldn’t like anyone including everyone on the patriots.

i enjoyed Reid in Philly more than KC but damn he is a good coach 

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Lol if I based my player likes on owners I wouldn’t like anyone including everyone on the patriots.

Yeah, Patriots are an entirely different story for me -- no true Buffalo Bills fan can have any love for anything that involves the Patriots.

• Haha 2

Driver: Ping G425 Max, 9*, Miyazaki  Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 6S, 44.75" playing length

4-Wood: Titleist TS2, 16.5*, Miyazaki Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 7S, 42.75" playing length

5/7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 20* loft; Tensei Blue 75-S, 41.5" playing length

Irons: Exotics EXS220 5-iron and New Level MODB-1 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: New Hogan Equalizer wedges (48* and 56* + Maltby TSW Forged 52-8, all bent 1* weak

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

... So are you saying you wouldn't enjoy a round of golf with your 4some consisting of Danial Snyder, Jerry Jones and Robert Craft? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... So are you saying you wouldn't enjoy a round of golf with your 4some consisting of Danial Snyder, Jerry Jones and Robert Craft? 

Call me a hypocrite why don't ya!....

...Depends on where they are taking me and if they are paying. 😏

• Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," COMPLETELY describes my Lions! Best OFFENSE in the League, worst defense. Ugh. I said it after the semifinal game when Hutchinson couldn't do anything against the big boys from UGA, he's not showing worth as a #1 pick. His line after the game is JUST like against UGA: 1 tackle, no pressures, no sacks, no TFL. He had three sacks vs Washington, that's it. He's not the only issue, but the number one pick ought to come-in and make a difference and he isn't. 

Goff is showing to be a good QB, and the offensive coordinator is doing a great job, it just looks like they'll need 10 more years of draft picks to get back to 500 again. Ugh... Come-on, Motor City Kitties! Let's GO!!!!

• Like 3

Driver: Honma TR 460 8.5*, Aldila RIP Alpha 80 S, 45 1/4"; Ping G425 LST, Fujikura Speeder TR 661 S, 45 1/2"

hybrids: Cobra King Tec 17* and 21*, both with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105 X

Irons:  Srixon ZX5 4-6, ZX7 7-PW, UST Mamiya Recoil F4, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Call me a hypocrite why don't ya!....

...Depends on where they are taking me and if they are paying. 😏

I know where Kraft would take you after the game to help "relax your body."

• Haha 2

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

No such thing as an easy win in this league.  That said. I am going to be OK with the Bills sitting at 4-1 after playing the Stillers on Sunday.

• Like 1

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

No such thing as an easy win in this league.  That said. I am going to be OK with the Bills sitting at 4-1 after playing the Stillers on Sunday.

... Well yea OK, but the Bears beat the 49ers. So you are tempting fate. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I know where Kraft would take you after the game to help "relax your body."

Been there done that, plenty of places overseas....I've had my fun 🤣 If I run for office this is not an admission of guilt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 hours ago, chisag said:

I know that I would probably not enjoy it. It would have to be someplace like Pine Valley or Bandon Dunes with those guys paying for transportation, golf, dinner and drinks for me to even consider it.  I doubt that I would enjoy it, so it still would not be worth spending my time and effort.

Edited by funkyjudge

Spoiler

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Well yea OK, but the Bears beat the 49ers. So you are tempting fate. 

Fate already has a unique sense of humor when you look at the long & disginguished list of Bills on the IR and week-to-week roster...

• Like 2

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

As the Southernmost Bills fan here in Key West (and living deep in enemy territory) the one Bills statistic that is amazing me is that Buffalo has given up only 7 total second half points in the four games so far this year.  That includes last year's Super Bowl winner (Rams 0 points), last year's number one ranked AFC team (Titans 0 points), this year's 4th rated offense (Dolphins 7 points) and last year's number 12th rated offense (Ravens 0 points).   It shows the Bills' ability to adjust at halftime and their defensive rotation scheme keeps them fresher in the second half.   

Now if we can just get over our injury bug!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Ping G400 SFT driver with a Matrix MFS 5 Korean Prototype Senior shaft, 12 degrees
Mizuno GT180 3 wood, with a Tensei CK Blue 50 gram senior shaft
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 grams senior shaft  
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G hybrid 5 (26 degrees) with stock Alta 70 gram senior shaft
Ping G30 irons 6-W, Yellow dot with graphite Fujikura EXS 60i R2-Flex shafts
Edison wedges:  50 degrees, 55 degrees and 60 degrees, 2 degrees up with KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

9 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Andy Reid’s coaching was very good when he was with the Eagles. However, his judgement and actions off the field were far from admirable, which is what got him dismissed from his head coaching job in Philadelphia.

The fact that Andy Reid repeatedly came out in public and defended his poor decisions after those decisions had caused much hurt and suffering to others is what turned me off to him. This continued after he got to Kansas City, and although he continues to be a very good football coach, I have lost a great deal of respect for him.

• Like 1

Spoiler