Sluggo42

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Members of the the six time Super Bowl Champion Patriots threw out the pitches for the home opener of the nine time World Series Champion Red Sox a few minutes ago.

Lots of diamonds around, so it's a good thing it wasn't too sunny.

• Like 1

The more I keep watching Antonio Brown comments/posts the more I’m glad he’s gone from Pittsburgh and somebody else’s problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, blackngold_blood said:

Well the Browns just became the favorite in their division! What a crazy off-season so far.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Seems like the trades this year are just wild. Browns definitely starting to look like contenders this season. The giants got to be the laughing stock of the league now.

12 hours ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

The more I keep watching Antonio Brown comments/posts the more I’m glad he’s gone from Pittsburgh and somebody else’s problem.

I just knew when all the s*** started that he would end up with the Raiders, somehow. All I can do is hope for the best. 

18 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I just knew when all the s*** started that he would end up with the Raiders, somehow. All I can do is hope for the best. 

Just wait until y'all pick up Johnny Manziel. I'm only half kidding here. 

• Haha 1

Just wait until y'all pick up Johnny Manziel. I'm only half kidding here. 

He goes by John Manziel now. Courtesy of ESPN.

Johnny Manziel is making his life more simple, at least when it comes to his name, announcing that he is going by John now.

Appearing on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday, the former Cleveland Browns quarterback said: "I have a little update for you. I actually go by John these days. So, I'm kind of just turning over the page and moving forward a little bit."

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

He goes by John Manziel now. Courtesy of ESPN.

Johnny Manziel is making his life more simple, at least when it comes to his name, announcing that he is going by John now.

Appearing on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Monday, the former Cleveland Browns quarterback said: "I have a little update for you. I actually go by John these days. So, I'm kind of just turning over the page and moving forward a little bit."

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

John Football just doesn't sound as good. 

• Like 1

Strange thing is he was never like this before. Not sure what it is. Really hope it’s nothing like cte but there’s something not right. Really hope I’m wrong. Never wish bad on anyone but it’s crazy how much he’s changed.