Sluggo42

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Our Sponsors

I'm thinking the Patriots just added another asterisk to their already shameful record book. Of course, the charges could be completely wrong... I mean it's not like they have done this before 🤨.  I do agree that this time, if found guilty, sitting out the playoffs would send a strong message.  But, that will never happen - simply too much $$$ at stake.

https://triblive.com/sports/mark-madden-cheating-patriots-should-be-banned-from-nfl-playoffs/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Middler said:

I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t think it was true? It’s my understanding most communication is via radio now, but I don’t have any first hand experience with same. You often see QBs holding their hands over their earholes before plays, listening to the play call coming in the offensive coordinator or head coach. And you see coaches calling in, holding their playsheet over their mouths on every play. Visual signals are the least used method of communication these days to my knowledge.

I’m a Pats fan, you’re not, no problem. 

I’m here to talk golf primarily.

Yep, we clearly see this differently, and there’s nothing wrong in that. Let’s get back to golf! 

• Like 1

Just now, GB13 said:

Yep, we clearly see this differently, and there’s nothing wrong in that. Let’s get back to golf! 

forged or cavity back?

😈

• Haha 1

Just now, GSwag said:

forged or cavity back?

😈

Fittings for all! 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

Mystery material filled 🤣.

may contain traces of zebra.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Agree. So, do you think Belichick cheats at golf? 🙂 

• Haha 1

Just now, fixyurdivot said:

Agree. So, do you think Belichick cheats at golf? 🙂 

This feel like a trap. I mean, it’s a really good one, but it’s a trap nonetheless. 😂😂😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

This feel like a trap. I mean, it’s a really good one, but it’s a trap nonetheless. 😂😂😂

I think the long time, dedicated Oakland fans got the proverbial shaft.  Vegas Nation? I've also heard Silver Pawns, Vegas Sinners, and Gamblers... go some others?

• Like 1

I think the long time, dedicated Oakland fans got the proverbial shaft.  Vegas Nation? I've also heard Silver Pawns, Vegas Sinners, and Gamblers... go some others?

Yes they did.
I’m still whining about the Hartford Whalers leaving CT 100 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

You would have thought the Raiders would have had a fire in their belly to win the last game in Oakland for their loyal fans. What a disgrace! 

They better leave the name and colors exactly as is when they move to Vegas. Raiders fans won't tolerate messing with the name or uniforms.

• Like 1

There are some good Saturday games this weekend...

• Houston @ Tampa Bay (1:00 pm EST)
  • Buffalo @ New England (4:30 pm EST)
  • Rams @ 49ers (5:15 pm PST)

Can I hope that Buffalo upsets the Patriots and has hope of winning the AFC East for the first time in forever?  I can hope, right?

It'll be interesting to see if the Rams can beat the 49ers on the road.  I think Seattle is rooting for that anyway.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Middler said:

Yeah. The Dolphins finished strong at the Pats were lackluster for 60 minutes.

Perhaps a classic case of looking past the game at hand, we know the outcome before we start?  For Miami, this was their season playoff game. They knew a win may very well have a negative impact on NE (not much love there) and played inspired football.

First time in 11 years that the Dolphins have defeated the Patriots in Foxboro. This win is beyond huge for the Dolphins franchise as motivation for next season, and the fact that they dropped NE to the 3 seed meaning they have to play next week and (probably) on the road after that.

CBS posted a stat that said the NE has never gone to the Super Bowl when having to play in the wild card round.

GOOD!!!! I hope they are 1 and done in the playoffs this year. I screen shotted that box score and I will remember this game for a long time. F the New England Patriots!!!!
IMG_0040.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm thinking paybacks are hell and Kansas City fans have developed a new love for fish 
image.png.5123d0b4153a381fff6ec300f4f2280d.png

I hope KC wins the Super Bowl. They are beyond overdue as it’s been 50 years since their win in SB IV after the 1969 season.

• Like 1

Where are all my Cowboys fans?

• Like 1

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

9 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

They are still in the fetal position after last week's beat down at the hands of the Philadelphia Eagles.  

• Like 1