Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Undershooter30

Official MYGOLFSPY Fantasy Football League 2018

Hi everyone! I guess it's rolling around to that time of the year. Fantasy Football is upon us and it's time to get the Official MGS League kicked off!

The league is open to everyone although priority will be given to past participants who were active in the league. We haven't set a league size yet but will most likely be using Fantrax as our league site.

The league is free and the prize or prizes are TBD. Please only commit to playing if you will finish out the entire season and be competitive. Nothing is more annoying in FFB than an absentee owner who doesn't set his lineups and gives up halfway through the season because his team may not make the playoffs.

This season I will be bringing on @GolfSpy STUDque to help co-commish. The league has grown so much over the years and he's done a great job with the MGS Fantasy Golf league.

So who wants to commit to playing? 

• Like 5

In the name of completeness, you can count me in. Would like to start a petition for some rule changes. Here's my first bright idea:

1) More teams make playoffs and single-week playoff games (instead of 2 week games)

• Like 6

In the name of completeness, you can count me in. Would like to start a petition for some rule changes. Here's my first bright idea:

1) More teams make playoffs and single-week playoff games (instead of 2 week games)

2) Championship Week is Week 16. 

5) Points for defensive wins

6) Pool Play Week 1

7) Punters!

8) IR slot

Edit: We could run league votes for some/all of this list once everyone gets signed up.