Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Official MYGOLFSPY Fantasy Football League 2018

Undershooter

Thanks Stud. Was walking around Sams with Mrs Shooter so phone access and thread scrolling was limited.

Here is the post in fantasy golf for it. I have had very few problems with it once I figured it out. Isn't the best and isnt the worst.Screenshot_2018-09-09-17-54-02.png

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Rob did you not use the app for golf? Or was their mobile site easy to navigate for it?

Also... @PAGolfer I hate myself for not taking Conner the round before. That may cost me my season if Bell gets hurt or is hard headed. Great pick dude!

All I'm gonna say is, THANK YOU Michael Thomas!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Lots of bigger names may be missing some games.  Bell with his holdout, Fournette, Delanie Walker and Marcus Mariota to name a few.  It actually wouldn't surprise me if Conner keeps playing like he did, that the Steelers trade Bell shortly after he signs his tender.

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Can anyone else explain how Ajayi got 40 points?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

The "new" live scoring may still be feeling the effects of this morning's crash by doubling the stats but the "old" live scoring and homepage and standings all show the correct scores. I think I remember seeing a tweet from them to use the old live scoring until they get the new one fixed.

The golf league would do this doubling thing sometimes between rounds 1 and 2 but always corrected itself.

Edit: IMG_8874.PNG

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

The "new" live scoring may still be feeling the effects of this morning's crash by doubling the stats but the "old" live scoring and homepage and standings all show the correct scores.

The golf league would do this doubling thing sometimes between rounds 1 and 2 but always corrected itself.

I am guessing this is the deal as my team page shows him at 20.2.  I would definitely take the extra 20 if it is offered though!

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

In all honesty I'm not all too worried. I noticed something a little odd with Coleman doubling. And it looks like a loss for me this weekend regardless!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Also... @PAGolfer I hate myself for not taking Conner the round before. That may cost me my season if Bell gets hurt or is hard headed. Great pick dude!

he certainly carried me today haha. The only bright spot in an otherwise abysmal game for the Steelers. Even if he wasn't on my team he's got a great story. Hope he has a great career!

As for Bell....nobody knows when he'll be back and honestly can't wait til the Steelers are done with him.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Rob did you not use the app for golf? Or was their mobile site easy to navigate for it?

No I used the desktop since most of the activity was during the week.

Wasnt a big fan of the system for golf either. I just prefer the straight up tried and true formats and scoring. You know. Old school again. If it's not broke don't fix it. Ha

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

No I used the desktop since most of the activity was during the week.

Wasnt a big fan of the system for golf either. I just prefer the straight up tried and true formats and scoring. You know. Old school again. If it's not broke don't fix it. Ha

Then why not use desktop for FFB if you can use it for golf? My lineups are set on Wednesday and I only change for injury or late news...

What do you mean "tried and true"? Both ESPN and Yahoo crashed on opening day last year, remember? Espn the last 2 years. Both times everyone in the MGS league freaked out. Hell, some other large sites crashed today! Yet nothing was affected as far as the results, which are all that matter. Just bc the scoring isn't live doesn't mean the results change.

Every platform has it's problems, yet fantrax waived their $80 fee and allowed us to keep the league together this season. Otherwise ppl are stuck in the dark guessing during the postseason bc they can't see the other division. And someone has to manually score it and let everyone know the results.

No site offers leagues where we can split divisions and keep the same players in each. Not without paying a significant amount of money. And even then I'd bet they still have issues. (Fantrax wasn't free to others either remember)

I never had a problem with fantrax for fantasy golf. Its easy. Literally the hardest part is remembering to set your lineup.

Look I'm sorry to everyone for the draft fiasco. That was a complete $hit show. And I'm happy to take blame for it. I should've foreseen a prob. But how many 28 team leagues have yall been a part of? Maybe I'm not very good at this, but the "daily" method is the only other real alternative(like draftkings) I can come up with. Unless we go back to me splitting the league and doing it manually as I did last year. And guess what... Ppl had problems with that too.

So either we split it, do it this way, or the daily way (which sucks for season long). Or of course we can cut the league to the first 10-14 teams which will kill the amount who are included and want to play. I'm happy to listen to any and all suggestions but please be realistic. Or I'll happily give up the league to Stud(who's done a great job) or whoever wants to run it.

I'm sorry for this rant/novel but fantasy players(football in particular) seem to have a very short memory and tend to not see the big picture. Which is what matters.

I was just making sure I wasn't the only one having problems with the site earlier. My WiFi can be a little iffy sometimes so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

Other than that, I have no complaints; hell, I've probably submitted/deleted 10 waiver claims just today and haven't had an issue. The draft could've gone better, but the fact that we have a 28-team league is freaking awesome. How many other fantasy leagues can say that?

I'm perfectly content with Fantrax as every fantasy site/app has their bugs and I've learned how to use it as the week has progressed. Thank you Undershooter and Stud for organizing all this; I can't wait for the rest of the season!

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Then why not use desktop for FFB if you can use it for golf? My lineups are set on Wednesday and I only change for injury or late news...

What do you mean "tried and true"? Both ESPN and Yahoo crashed on opening day last year, remember? Espn the last 2 years. Both times everyone in the MGS league freaked out. Hell, some other large sites crashed today! Yet nothing was affected as far as the results, which are all that matter. Just bc the scoring isn't live doesn't mean the results change.

Every platform has it's problems, yet fantrax waived their $80 fee and allowed us to keep the league together this season. Otherwise ppl are stuck in the dark guessing during the postseason bc they can't see the other division. And someone has to manually score it and let everyone know the results.

No site offers leagues where we can split divisions and keep the same players in each. Not without paying a significant amount of money. And even then I'd bet they still have issues. (Fantrax wasn't free to others either remember)

I never had a problem with fantrax for fantasy golf. Its easy. Literally the hardest part is remembering to set your lineup.

Look I'm sorry to everyone for the draft fiasco. That was a complete $hit show. And I'm happy to take blame for it. I should've foreseen a prob. But how many 28 team leagues have yall been a part of? Maybe I'm not very good at this, but the "daily" method is the only other real alternative(like draftkings) I can come up with. Unless we go back to me splitting the league and doing it manually as I did last year. And guess what... Ppl had problems with that too.

So either we split it, do it this way, or the daily way (which sucks for season long). Or of course we can cut the league to the first 10-14 teams which will kill the amount who are included and want to play. I'm happy to listen to any and all suggestions but please be realistic. Or I'll happily give up the league to Stud(who's done a great job) or whoever wants to run it.

I'm sorry for this rant/novel but fantasy players(football in particular) seem to have a very short memory and tend to not see the big picture. Which is what matters.

Im sorry if I've been coming off as a constant complainer. I'll just say I probably am unfairly comparing this to leagues where I have paid a $25 to $50 entry fee and gladly would have done so here.

I do my set up diffeernt than you. I do it Sunday am in most cases with keeping an eye out for Thursday

That's just me and again if I came across saying things are bad because ir doesn't work for me. Then I'm sorry, wasn't my intent.

The fact you and stud out the Time in and found a free league that works for everyone, should be appreciated and if I or others didn't like it. I should have just quietly stayed out if it.

But I will only add the lack of an app was a complete surprise that I didn't know. Probably should have looked for that before committing.

I'll shut up from now on

I was just making sure I wasn't the only one having problems with the site earlier. My WiFi can be a little iffy sometimes so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't that.

Other than that, I have no complaints; hell, I've probably submitted/deleted 10 waiver claims just today and haven't had an issue. The draft could've gone better, but the fact that we have a 28-team league is freaking awesome. How many other fantasy leagues can say that?

I'm perfectly content with Fantrax as every fantasy site/app has their bugs and I've learned how to use it as the week has progressed. Thank you Undershooter and Stud for organizing all this; I can't wait for the rest of the season!

Your good Cam. I wasn't saying any of that to try and single out any one person. Rob was just unlucky enough to be the one I quoted when I said it.

Lets give Fantrax 5 or 6 weeks. If there are still problems then I'll move the league to ESPN if everyone wants that. It is doable.

Brian. Im sorry if I've been coming off as a constant complainer. I'll just say I probably am unfairly comparing this to leagues where I have paid a $25 to $50 entry fee and gladly would have done so here.

I do my set up diffeernt than you. I do it Sunday am in most cases with keeping an eye out for Thursday

That's just me and again if I came across saying things are bad because ir doesn't work for me. Then I'm sorry, wasn't my intent.

The fact you and stud out the Time in and found a free league that works for everyone, should be appreciated and if I or others didn't like it. I should have just quietly stayed out if it.

But I will only add the lack of an app was a complete surprise that I didn't know. Probably should have looked for that before committing.

I'll shut up from now on

Rob your fine. I see the same things every first week of the season. Especially with a new platforms. People have trouble adjusting to them.

I also understand the willingness to pay for a good product. This is the only non pay league that I run. All my other's are paid. But we aren't allowed to charge ppl to play in a MGS league. Those on the forums who have wanted a paid league have played in one of mine that is separate from this one. Actually that league didn't make this year for the first time in a long time.

Please let me know if you are having trouble with roster moves or making changing. I can do them for you if needed.

Also download the app off the Fantrax site. It has been easy to use for me and has given me little to no trouble.

Edit: I'm Graham not Brian lol

Rob your fine. I see the same things every first week of the season. Especially with a new platforms. People have trouble adjusting to them.

I also understand the willingness to pay for a good product. This is the only non pay league that I run. All my other's are paid. But we aren't allowed to charge ppl to play in a MGS league. Those on the forums who have wanted a paid league have played in one of mine that is separate from this one. Actually that league didn't make this year for the first time in a long time.

Please let me know if you are having trouble with roster moves or making changing. I can do them for you if needed.

Also download the app off the Fantrax site. It has been easy to use for me and has given me little to no trouble.

Edit: I'm Graham not Brian lol

My Bad, Graham, I know that's not the first time I've done that!! My apologies. 

My Bad, Graham, I know that's not the first time I've done that!! My apologies. 

lol it's fine man. It isn't in my username and it's not like we've met in person. Just the interwebz. 

Everyone: I was 100% serious about suggestions about the league btw. Please inbox me or Stud or both with them. I'll listen to anything.

PUNTERS !!!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

PUNTERS !!!

If this doesn't get your goat, I don't know what would. Not only is it a bomb, it's out of bounds inside the 10. It's like DJ driving the green in Hawaii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UV7u_gugM&feature=youtu.be

If this doesn't get your goat, I don't know what would. Not only is it a bomb, it's out of bounds inside the 10. It's like DJ driving the green in Hawaii.

My response to his tweet was that kid in SEA is a stud.... Aussie, I think...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I now regret sending you this  :lol:

I tried to help get punters included stud. I thought it would add a little something different. However I probably would have flipped out if I lost because of a punter!

Also to Stud and Undershooter, I apologize if anything I said came across as complaining. That was never my intent. You guys did an amazing job getting everything lined up and fixed in a short amount of time. It was greatly appreciated!

Put week 1 in the books! It wasn't without incident but now we're off and running. Week 2 should be closer to a "normal" week.

We currently have:

9 teams at 2-0

10 teams at 1-1

9 teams at 0-2

Seems like the Digest division was on the losing end of most of those non conference matchups as they sit with 7 of the 0-2 teams. Not all is lost though because they also have the majority of 2-0 teams. We just don't do mediocrity.....unlike those Truth suckers with most of the division at 1-1

Poor Judge Smails was the tough luck player as he got matched up with the #2 and #3 scores this week even though his team put up decent numbers. Take solace in the fact that this happened to Undershooter for much of the golf season and he's now sitting in the final.

Speaking of Undershooter, the closest match of the week was Tsauer taking out the commish by only .7 points. WOO!

Big winner for the week was U(w) mad bro led by Connor and Gronk for 159 points.

There's about 5, 2-0 matchups going on this week so there's good opportunity for everyone to bunch back up in the middle.

Let's go to week 2!

6mlH.gif

Man I am so confused right now. According to the scoring summaries I won both of my games but I'm 1-1-0?

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Good start after week 1!

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

2-0. I love Fantrax and this format

Need to pile up those wins early before Bell comes back to steal Conner's job and Gronk gets his annual injury.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

2-0. I love Fantrax and this format

0-2 after just 1 week...feels bad man...Deshaun Watson needs to get his human joystick on this week. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19