Undershooter

Official MYGOLFSPY Fantasy Football League 2018

None off the top of my head. They were really good with working with us to help the league run smoothly. The draft was a issue, but they worked to resolve it which was great. 

Although the system was a little different it worked well and was pretty straight forward to work with. 

I'm sure something will come up, but until then I was very happy, impressed and had a lot of fun. 

I’d agree with Apollo. I’d love an actual app. Using the mobile webpage was tough sometimes. But once the bugs got worked out at the beginning I thought it went really well!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I’d agree with Apollo. I’d love an actual app. Using the mobile webpage was tough sometimes. But once the bugs got worked out at the beginning I thought it went really well!

With the updates that my iPhone just went through, my Fantrax shortcut acts more like an app now than it did for Football. I think it is a lot easier to navigate now.

• Like 1

So of course, the first question is: what specifically  do you want from an app that the downloadable PWA doesn't have? 

My main beef is notifications.  Everything else is handled quite nicely installing the PWA to the home screen. 

1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

So of course, the first question is: what specifically  do you want from an app that the downloadable PWA doesn't have? 

My main beef is notifications.  Everything else is handled quite nicely installing the PWA to the home screen. 

That's probably the main thing for me. For me it wasn't as user friendly as some other apps that I've used, but notifications would definitely help!

I’m glad to see some activity here. I realize that it’s early and this is not a fantrax thing but if Stud is willing to lead us again it would be nice to have our league organized the end of July and then to have a draft date set early. While I’d prefer it not on a Saturday night I could have my intern preach that night if I know the date early enough! That way I could participate in the draft - :)

• Like 3

I want in in 2019 Season guys !

Shot Tracking by Arccos Caddie            I'm Right Handed

Putting in Play: Wilson/Staff 2019  D7 Driver UST Mamiya Helium stiff shaft

On the sidelines (Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver, Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV stiff Shaft)

Titleist TS2 15* Fairway, Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV stiff Shaft

Titleist 816H1 19* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 23* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft ( trade this club out for 5 iron sometimes )

Titleist AP1 5-PW graphite stiff shafts

Vokey G, S, L wedges

Scotty Cameron California Monterey 35" putter, The Art of Putting Head Cover, Scotty Cameron Golf Matador Putter Grip Mid-size.

New ball Wilson/Staff Professional   sidelined  (Titleist ProV1x)

Callaway 15' pocket ball retriever ( I use this too much! )

51 minutes ago, revkev said:

I’m glad to see some activity here. I realize that it’s early and this is not a fantrax thing but if Stud is willing to lead us again it would be nice to have our league organized the end of July and then to have a draft date set early. While I’d prefer it not on a Saturday night I could have my intern preach that night if I know the date early enough! That way I could participate in the draft - 🙂

Agree with you on that front. Earlier is better to account for possible situations. I think we're mostly fine doing the draft on a weeknight so you'll probably be ok on the scheduling. 

Just for due diligence, I looked into other platforms again but the biggest they get is 20. Unless something changes, we'll be back with Fantrax. Hoping all this user feedback they're taking translates into a much improved platform. 

• Like 7

I actually learned to like fantrax by season’s end.

Thanks!!!

• Like 2