TESTERS WANTED! ×

BREAKING NEWS! - Ryan Moore Leaves Scratch Golf for Adams

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

It is almost official...well it really is but you wont see the official press release for a little while...but Ryan Moore the new (old) face of Scratch Golf is leaving them and will now be a part of Adams Golf. Shocking to many of you I know...but to us honestly it was not a huge shocker.

Scratch Golf has created somewhat of a cult like following amongst forums and blog readers over the past couple years...and has been one of the main reasons for their spectacular growth. One of the reasons is because golfers on these sites got a true inside look at a young group of guys moving up the ranks. They felt attached to these guys and seemed to like the David vs Goliath theme they had going for them. Hey we did too...I loved what Scratch Golf stood for. But it maybe a case of "be careful for what you ask for because you might get it" kind of thing. Because they have grown and grown quick...maybe too quick.

Because from where we sit they seem to be losing some of their luster with previous and new Scratch followers. We have received dozens of emails with complaints about their customer service. And no not over a couple week or even a couple month span...we are talking over a year now. People waiting months for clubs, getting someone elses clubs, getting one set of clubs and then another set sent on accident months later. This seems to be a recurring theme with the young company since its growth spurt began in my opinion. I thought they would get through it...but the issues don't seem to have been fully addressed and if they aren't soon, I think they might have a bigger issue then just the current face of their brand leaving for another golf equipment company.

They have already had a failed dealing with a talented putter designer and now the word that Ryan Moore, the face of their brand was also not happy with where he felt they were going is not good news for the brand if you ask us. Both parties who left seem to be singing the same song.

What are your thoughts on this news?

#TruthDigest

Ryan will likely still play their wedges, as that's what his Scratch contract was for anyway. He wasn't bound to play their irons. I'm guessing he'll still game their wedges, as the Pugellis aren't that great to begin with.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Well does this mean that Ryan's not part owner as stated before? To me it is somewhat of a shock, but then again after what went down this year in Golf nothing would surprise me. I guess when we seen Ryan Moore playing his old Ping's a couple weeks back there was a little more to it then what was said. Personally I would like to hear it from Scratch themselves as to what went wrong, unless thats inpossible do to legalities. I was really pulling for Scratch to make and bring some more PGA players into there camp. Just goes to show you never know what the future brings? But I for one wish both Scratch and Ryan good luck in the future, hopefully there's no bad blood. Maybe it's the optomist in me or maybe I just like pulling for the smaller companies in this mass production golf food chain. It's funny though how the first few posts and no one was surprised? WOW.

PS: I'd say it's 100% official as Ari posted a Topic on golfwrx 18 minutes after this Topic was posted here! Word travels fast in this day of the internet. You have to be quick when it comes to making public statements... wow.

Here's what Ari from Scratch Golf posted:

Posted Today, 02:59 PM on golfwrx:

Scratch Golf and Ryan Moore have amicably agreed to not extend our partnership beyond 2010. We appreciate all Ryan has done to help us grow our brand in 2010. It has been a great year for Ryan on the golf course and for Scratch Golf as a business. We wish him the best moving forward with his career.

The nature of our agreement dictates that Ryan will no longer hold any ownership interest in Scratch Golf. This decision will allow both Ryan and Scratch Golf to pursue other opportunities in the golf industry and on Tour. We hope Ryan will continue to play our clubs and we wish Ryan all the best in his future endeavors. Ryan's presence on the PGA Tour greatly enhanced the visibility of Scratch Golf in the minds of the public and opened many doors for our brand, for which we are very grateful. We want to thank Ryan for the attention he has brought to our brand this year and wish him great success in the years to come.

With Ryan's help, Scratch has seen more play on the PGA Tour in 2010 than in any previous season. Thanks to the quality of our products and the response from players worldwide, we expect our Tour and retail success to continue in 2011. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ari_techner@scratchgolf.com.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Just to let you know, MGS, your article about the Adams deal was posted at WRX. Some viewed it skeptically, some viewed it as a positive, and some bashed you for it. Might want to throw something in there that lets everyone know you don't hate Scratch (as was suggested there, which I attempted to try and explain you don't hate them, you just speak without bias or coddling anyone).

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

It comes down to Tour players demand too much money and the companies get little in return on investment. There are a few OEM's that throw money around like candy, but you have companies like Scratch and Tour Edge that make tour level products and are very successful in the market place without spending millions on a tour stable. If a company has great clubs, players will use them in lieu of pay as these two companies do. I'm sure the Moore camp took this into account as Adams does have a fair number of players on all domestic tours.

Ryan made it a while on no money to play clubs. He believed in Scratch is why he bought into them. Now, though, with his success this year, I'm sure he realizes that he only gets one run at this and needs to make as much as he can. Scratch simply doesn't have the scratch to throw at him like a bigger company does.

In The Bag

I think Ryan realized how much $$$ he left on the table this year and with keeping to his apparent underdog love affair he went with Adams and not the other bloated OEM's and as an Adams lover I am glad he went with them and not the " me too " gang. IMHO

• SPY VIP

So after the 100th or so email or IM or phone call about this issue I decided to add to the original comment.

PLEASE READ THIS ALL OTHER FORUM MEMBERS FROM OTHER SITES (MAINLY GolfWRX):

I will deal with you guys first before going on to the Scratch/RM/Adams news I broke.

I have been wanting to write something about this for a long time...and have chose to take the high road now for the past 2 1/2 years...but I think the time has come.

Man where do I start....

I guess first by saying that before starting MyGolfSpy, golf forums were never even on my radar I knew nothing about them and I almost wish I still didn't. I have never seen any other industry that acts in the way that so many of these other forum site members act. Like I said I do not know much about their history but it seems as though GolfWRX and the site Bombsquadgolf were the original big guys on the block and had been for years. So I assume it started with them. Sounds like they started for all the right reasons but have since grown to the point where maybe they have lost site of some of their original morals. I do understand how it might get to that point...but once the golf companies are telling you what you can and cannot write on your own site the tables have officially and forever been turned in my opinion. I get lots of comments from our readers saying they will be interested to see if we can stick to ours...you have nothing to worry about.

We are not the most well liked site in the industry that is for sure. And understandably so...golf companies like control of content. And when you go against the grain and are TRULY doing the right thing for the consumer and not the manufacturer these are just the issues you are going to have to deal with (many sites say they are but if you look deeper few actually are...sounds good though doesn't it). So you either cave in which is the easy thing to do or you stick to your guns and travel the tougher road. And believe me it is not easy...we get calls on a weekly basis from golf companies unhappy, often threatening us with lawsuits or your basic bribe to comply. They will offer equipment to our readers in giveaways and contests in return for us complying to their wishes....this is all because they are used to getting their way and controlling the content that is put out about their products or services in the media. It happens in almost every single media outlet you watch, read, or hear. Political media outlets are a prime example.

Back to the other forums...after about a year running MGS we had a ton of emails from readers asking us to start our own forum so they could have a place to talk golf all day long. Sounded like a great idea...well that was until I started to look at those other forums in more detail and look at all the emails that their members were sending me. It was then that I realized that there was no way that I would ever start a forum if that is how they would end up. I have an email folder full of their members complaining about the almost dictatorship type ways that their posts were being treated with.

Posts being removed...private messages being sent from the moderators to forum members threatening their membership or threatening to ban them for little to no reason at all. Golf companies making them take down any type of negative comments about their products. The word MyGolfSpy being changed to "Not Allowed Because of Spam". Peoples actual text and words being altered by site moderators to better fit what THEY think your comment should say. Seriously? How did it get to that point on those sites? Was it always like that or was their a turning point where everything changed?

First of all...what the hell is the purpose of a forum anyway? I thought a forum was a place for people to come and discuss something they enjoy and to have fun with and to have freedom of speech like every other citizen has in their everyday life. But it looks like with freedom of speech comes 12-year old school yard antics where grown men bicker back and forth talking about an issue that most of them know little about just because they can. And with that freedom it also looks like these sites have become a place to treat others like complete and utter s***. I suppose this is the case because they are behind a computer and shielded from any real repercussions for their typed words. What has happened to people?

I can't think of another industry that readers/members seem to claim such ownership of a company/person/forum site as much as golfers do on some of these other golf forums. This is not a war between rival countries people these are golf forums. Places to read up on and talk about this game called golf. I speak to other people in other industries about how petty and childish some of the other forums treat sites like mine and others about the information we provide and they are honestly shocked. They don't get it. And neither do I. They actually don't believe what I am telling them and often ask to check these sites out just to see how ignorant it can get. I mean really its a game people...and one that hopefully you all enjoy.

Tell me other forum members from other sites who are reading this...do you have personal ownership in these golf sites that you are a member of? Rhetorical question really...the majority of you don't...so then why do you feel the need to defend them like they are yours or like you are fending of someone robbing your mother at gun point? Why the rivalry? Why the hate for other forums and other golf sites?

=================================================================

Now on to the Scratch/RM/Adams news....

Listen we were and still are a big supporter of Scratch Golf...any of you that have been a reader for any length of time would know this. We loved their story and what they stood for in this often times shady industry that is run by big business. We love the David vs Goliath story. And have promoted their product on our site since day one. And Ari and the guys over their have been supportive of us as well.

BUT....

I call it like I see it in this industry plain and simple...and anyone that knows and has watched the growth of Scratch knows they have had some customer service and other issues. Problem with this is double sided. They have a lot of loyal followers on these other forums including the owner of one and anytime negative comments get posted about their customer service gets posted they often times get taken down. Which is their choice. But the problem I see with this is that it does not make them actually address the issues they have it just puts a band-aid on it.

Scratch Golf's growth in this economy has been tremendous and I applaud them for that...but they are getting ready to go from Triple A ball to the majors and if you want to play in the majors you got to have your game ready for it. And over the past couple years I have heard too many stories about people leaving the company or customers not happy with how things are run there. No this does not mean they don't have good product...and running a business like theirs is not a walk in the park either....anyone that runs their own business can vouch for that...it just means that they might have grown so fast that it caused not yet seen cracks in their business to be more apparent. And customer service has to be #1 if you plan to survive in the big leagues. And I honestly wish them the best. But I am not going to not write what I see and hear just because it might make their owner or some of their loyal fans unhappy. That is what all the other sites do in my opinion...and I don't stand for that. Like I said I call it like I see it..and the way I see it is that Scratch Golf has a lot of the pieces of the puzzle to go own to be a major success in the big leagues but if they don't get some of these issue resolved the bigger they get the bigger these problems are going to become for the company.

In my opinion more of us should be for a company like this succeeding..it is good for the industry. Companies like Titleist, Callaway and Taylormade didn't get where they are overnight...so I totally understand that there will be bumps along the road...it is how you handle those bumps that will define your company though. So like always I wish the best for Scratch and will continue to support their success. I just hope that they get things ironed out and they continue to be a player in the industry.

#TruthDigest

THANK YOU MGS! I'll leave it at that, or maybe not. It's amazing what happens when these sites, they forgot who made their forums what they are today! It's like once they get in the money they just step all over the members who actually want to talk the truth about golf or whats going on in the game. People like me who love this great game who put their hard earned money into these sites to help them grow because they wanted to see the game of golf and the knowledge of golf grow. I have had emails sent my way tonight for posting what was the first post of this thread. The only reason I posted this on wrx was to give the readers there more information. WRX took it like I was trying to spam to let all their readers know about MY GOLF SPY. All I was doing is the same thing I do when I post here when I get info from other sources like Tourvan.com,sandbox.com, just to name a couple and give that source the credit. I know many of you are members on wrx,bsg,GD,to name a few, well it looks like I probably will be banned from wrx for trying to add information to a golf forum. Pretty strange huh. Then I get bashed from one member that I'm a "POSER". because I posted some info that wrx didn't have first or didn't investigate? Maybe I don't know? I've been on these golf forums since the day I bought my first computer I believe it was 2000 or 1998. I'm 46 years old. I don't have time to argue back and forth with some 15-20 year olds who think they invented the game of golf and have all the knowledge and history of the game. But I also will not say that I won't learn something new about the game from a 15-20 year old. Heck I'm learning something new every single day about this great game. Why can't everyone get along? Can you amagine if there was only one GOLF FORUM and all info came from them and that was that! Boy I'm sure their content wouldn't be biased..... no way! ;)

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

You have nothing to apologize for. I can only hope that the following 2 quotes remain always for MGS.com

"We are not the most well liked site in the industry that is for sure. And understandably so...golf companies like control of content. And when you go against the grain and are TRULY doing the right thing for the consumer and not the manufacturer these are just the issues you are going to have to deal with (many sites say they are but if you look deeper few actually are...sounds good though doesn't it). So you either cave in which is the easy thing to do or you stick to your guns and travel the tougher road. And believe me it is not easy...we get calls on a weekly basis from golf companies unhappy, often threatening us with lawsuits or your basic bribe to comply. They will offer equipment to our readers in giveaways and contests in return for us complying to their wishes....this is all because they are used to getting their way and controlling the content that is put out about their products or services in the media. It happens in almost every single media outlet you watch, read, or hear. Political media outlets are a prime example."

"I call it like I see it in this industry plain and simple."

As for the history of golf forums. It is a relatively short one. It all start with 4GEA.com, but the "modern" era really began with GolfOpinions.com. GolfOpinions was started by Paul Radetsky and some other 4GEA members after frustration with how 4GEA was being moderated. GO.com was a GREAT site (it is still around, but no longer run by the original founder, and truthfully, a shadow of itself). It was a place where you could speak your mind, post links, and hang out. It had only a few rules. No discussing politics, or religion, and be respectful to the rest of the community. That was basically it.

One of the GO members was BigHitter (aka Todd Thrun). He started off being a seemingly good member, but started making outlandish demands to the founder, because he felt other members valued his contributions more than any other members. Because of his demands and actions, they and kicked him out. BigHitter then founded BombSquadGolf.com. Shortly after BSG came into existence, GO.com suffered an outage that last 3 or 4 months. Unfortunately, the started the decline of GO.com, and the rise if BSG.com. Fast forwarding a bit i.r.t. BSG, BSG suffered an outage about a year ago of similar length, and since then BSG has become a shadow of itself.

BigHitter and the BSG mods ran BSG with an iron fist. There were events that happened at BSG that just boggled the mind when it came to ethics and actions. Moral and ethical corruption was/is a common place on BSG. Because of these issues, some members decided to start GolfDiscussions.com.

GolfDiscussions is still around. Ironically, I believe ScratchGolf first started advertising on GD.com. GD is very lax forum. I am still a member there. The only democrat to fend off the vast right-wing conspiracy ;). Membership is not very big. Anything really goes there. It is really more of a good ol' boys club. A good place b!th about GolfWRX and BSG.

Easyyy (Richard Audi) was a member of GD. He wanted to start a bigger, better golf forum, and so GolfWRX was born. I am not exact sure what happened, but I know that there are people at GD can't stand him, because he had screwed them in a bad way in regards to promises implied/made with GolfWRX. I don't have the inside scoop, but I know there is bad blood. GolfWRX really started off well. It was THE golf forum. However, the bigger they got, the worse the moderating got. It seemed like moderator privileges were handed out to every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a small *member* and an big superiority complex. They wielded their power so much that often there were posts deleted for literally no reason.... at least none that could be explained.

Now GolfWRX is ALL about appeasing equipment manufacturers, at the expense of golfer opinions and informative discussions. E.g. Members were specifically told they are NOT allowed to post R11 links, or post pictures. WTF? My link to this side was promptly edited, then deleted.

And now..... there is MGS.com.

So finally.... I would like to direct you to the first 3 paragraphs. I ask that you never become GolfWRX.

i too hang out on GD and here mainly. Mostly GD, because like SpringBok said, its really just a cool place to hang out and shoot the s***. Made a lot of friends over there to be sure.

As for here, i really hope you can keep this place like it is. Breaking news, inside information and the like.

BSG--DEAD, and built on a bunch of lies and bullshit, 4Gea--dead since they switched over and i think the economy might have had something to do with that. Still have some friends over there. WRX...total thumbs down unless you want to buy something. Dont try and sell anything though unless you want to get a donkeypunch straight to the nuts because of the lowballing that goes on over there.

Good post.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

As MGS says, the crux of the matter has to do with obviously less than rock solid customer service.

The secondary - but no less important - matter is money. MGS alludes to a failed dealing with a putter designer. If anyone here thinks that was purely related to philosophical differences, guess again.

Now, RM - a part owner of a supposedly up and coming company - suddenly decides to bolt and simply be a stable pony for another outfit?

One has to seriously consider that it goes beyond Adams being able to pay more money than Scratch.

Specifically, was RM seeing any money at all?!?! And that's a question to which we may never get an answer.

Well, the RM and Scratch split goes much deeper than that. And it's not about how much Adams was going to pay him.

Let's just leave it at that shall we. Doesn't really matter in the end. The split was amicable and there's a new chapter to the great story that is Scratch Golf.

Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

The Gene Nead partnership wasn't over designs nor was it over ideas or implementation. That's about as much as needs to be said about it. Scratch is good for consumers because they provide competition. How that competition bears on the industry remains to be seen. Like I've said before, I wish both parties luck.

In The Bag

This is probably the first topic I've seen here that made me feel like I was on a roller coaster. Very weird. One, the Moore-Scratch split. No, I didn't see that coming. One thing (more like a tidbit) was when Moore made the news for eschewing sponsorship: Golf magazine reported Moore was leaving over $200,000 on the table. Make of it what you will, but I found that pretty interesting at the time.

Second, I can't stand GolfWRX. I'm a member that makes rare appearances, most times to stir the pot. It got worse for me when I noticed their partnership with Golf Digest- in my opinion, the WORST golf magazine available. They are SO in bed with the OEMs- not a surprise WRX is, as well. I also don't like checking out posts and seeing how (what seems like) 95% of their members are Tour-caliber. If they're all swinging the driver 110+ mph, gaming "tour" gear and putting mad spin on the ball, what are they doing on WRX? Meh.

I know I'm one of the disenting voices of OEMs here (though I will throw in a deserving compliment here and there). I don't hide it, I don't apologize for it. They want to "grow the game", but they're not doing anything on their part to help out. I think that's wrong. If you don't want to participate, fine, but don't b!tch when people aren't coming to you for gear.

I'm thankful for MGS, because here I'm able to speak my mind. The only thing I'd ever ask of this site is that they don't change a thing. The OEMs may hate you for what you do, but your fans LOVE you for it.

They put up that Adams had signed Ryan just a few minutes ago. And I can't find the old thread, seems as if they want it to look like they broke the news first....

Looks like they reloacted that topic. It took some digging, but I found it.

In The Bag

Personally, I love this site, the people, the savy and the ability to say no to being influnced by the big OEMs! Ryan, I love Adams golf, and I am sure you will too. Bring them some of your style!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Awesome post and I agree 100%. I like this forum, though I don't post much. due to the subjective and constructive reviews. It makes a nice change form blatant cosying up to the OEMs in order to get a shedload of freebies.

Thanks for sticking to your guns and giving the readers some real information for a change.

It's golf Jim but not as we know it

This will be a great fit for Adams and Ryan.

This is a great site, keep up the good work MGS Let the other ones play the BS game. B)

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

It's the internet, every forum about every topic is full of people who abuse and belittle others because they can hide behind their keyboard. They do it on the internet because if they said it in real life they'd get punched in the face. It's likely they were bullied in their life and want to dish out some bullying themselves, to make them feel like a big man.

I work in media and the whole industry is based around scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Don't write this story and next week we'll give you this better one. Write that story and you will never get to go within 100y of any of my clients ever again.

You aren't playing the game! Good work that you aren't, keep it up.

Anyone know what sort of deal Ryan signed. Is it just a bag deal, or driver/bag. I don't see him playing Adams irons. No offence to Adams but he had Don White grinding his irons at Scratch and still managed to slip Pings into the bag every now and then.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

I love this forum too, allthough I don't post as much as others, but that's because I'm a newbie. Ryan going to Adams, great. I can only hope they will be making more effort to push their gear over here in Belgium ! Those CB1 and CB2 irons look stunning, but nowhere to be found where I live :-(

In custom James Stewart golfbag:
Ping Tour-S Rustique 60/TS & 55/13 / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping i20 4-PW+UW / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping G15 2H 17° & driver 9° / stiff aldila serrano / ping 703
Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball / 33" / 2°up
Srixon AD333 - Oakley Flack Jacket XLJ G30

Anyone know what sort of deal Ryan signed. Is it just a bag deal, or driver/bag. I don't see him playing Adams irons. No offence to Adams but he had Don White grinding his irons at Scratch and still managed to slip Pings into the bag every now and then.

Adams irons will be in the bag. Don White is good, but there's nothing he does that stands out over any other top notch guy on any company's staff except stamp his initials on your clubs. Give me Joe Kwok any day of the week. I've hit both guys stuff and while they're both good, DW can't touch JK's ability.

In The Bag

Adams irons will be in the bag. Don White is good, but there's nothing he does that stands out over any other top notch guy on any company's staff except stamp his initials on your clubs. Give me Joe Kwok any day of the week. I've hit both guys stuff and while they're both good, DW can't touch JK's ability.

"DW can't touch JK's ability" is the most laughable statement I've seen in a while. One guy builds clubs for major champions and the other guy builds them for people who can only dream of it.

• SPY VIP

I didn't want to say it was the most laughable but I have seen both of their work and I would have to say I have not seen JK been able to grind a set from a block of metal...much less able to have the CG on each be in the proper place.That takes decades to conquer something JK does not have.

#TruthDigest

I didn't want to say it was the most laughable but I have seen both of their work and I would have to say I have not seen JK been able to grind a set from a block of metal...much less able to have the CG on each be in the proper place.That takes decades to conquer something JK does not have.

Exactly what I was getting at. Thanks for filling in the blanks.

Archived