TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cambia Portland Classic Preview, Pairings, and Lots More

tonyj5

I watched quite a bit yesterday evening. I'm especially interested since I've played that course. It's a really nice one I thought. Of course i always enjoy watching and listening to Judy. I do remember all the jets landing and taking off as it's pretty much right next to the airport. If you watched last night it was pretty noisy.

There seems to be something different about Lexi's demeanor I thought. I couldn't put my finger on it exactly but I thought she seemed disinterested in what she was doing. As I watched her I wondered if she might be the type that withdraws from the game and limelight. Just a thought.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I watched quite a bit yesterday evening. I'm especially interested since I've played that course. It's a really nice one I thought. Of course i always enjoy watching and listening to Judy. I do remember all the jets landing and taking off as it's pretty much right next to the airport. If you watched last night it was pretty noisy.

There seems to be something different about Lexi's demeanor I thought. I couldn't put my finger on it exactly but I thought she seemed disinterested in what she was doing. As I watched her I wondered if she might be the type that withdraws from the game and limelight. Just a thought.

Its great watching courses you have played before and Edgewater is an awesome track. 

Wouldn't be surprised if that is the case with Lexi. She have been square in the limelight's cross hairs since she was a teen so I wouldn't be shocked if she retires early or steps away for a bit to get a break.

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I think the best thing for her is to take a year off and evaluate her future. She seems like she just doesn't care anymore, and if she continues to feel that way, she won't win again, and will start to hate golf, and eventually quit.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Just heard that the sponsor is paying rookies who made the cut $2000 to wear their ball cap - that's pretty cool.  I wonder how that compares to the spare change paid for Bubba wearing the G400 or Phil wearing KPMG?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Archived