Sign in to follow this  
LoganT

I feel like an idiot

So I've been a member since March of this year and I just realized that I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Logan and I'm from a small town in Georgia called Cedartown. I just recently turned 26 at the beginning of this month (the 4th) to be exact and I've been playing golf for around 4 years or so. About two years ago I really started taking the game more serious and wanted to improve at something that I love. I have found out like I'm sure many of you have, that golf is a wonderful game but is also very difficult. I love everything about this game and I wish I was introduced to it at a young age. For the short time I have been a member here I have learned many things about the game of golf, particularly the equipment department. I apologize that my introduction is coming so late and if any of you have any questions for me then just shoot me a message. Thanks,

Logan

Honma g1x red stock stiff shaft 45.5 in Nike vapor fly 3 wood stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue shaft Cleveland 588 combo cb/mb irons 3-pw dynamic gold s300 Snake Eyes 51,55,59 forged wedges stock wedge shafts Cleveland 2135 TFI satin elevado 34”

• Like 5

Never to late for an introduction!

What he said, also get yourself a profile Pic and a bag signature and you're on your way to having what it takes to be a possible tester if you'd like.   You've done the most important part, being active on the site, and setting up a proper introduction. 

• Like 2

So I've been a member since March of this year and I just realized that I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Logan and I'm from a small town in Georgia called Cedartown. I just recently turned 26 at the beginning of this month (the 4th) to be exact and I've been playing golf for around 4 years or so. About two years ago I really started taking the game more serious and wanted to improve at something that I love. I have found out like I'm sure many of you have, that golf is a wonderful game but is also very difficult. I love everything about this game and I wish I was introduced to it at a young age. For the short time I have been a member here I have learned many things about the game of golf, particularly the equipment department. I apologize that my introduction is coming so late and if any of you have any questions for me then just shoot me a message. Thanks,

Logan

Honma g1x red stock stiff shaft 45.5 in Nike vapor fly 3 wood stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue shaft Cleveland 588 combo cb/mb irons 3-pw dynamic gold s300 Snake Eyes 51,55,59 forged wedges stock wedge shafts Cleveland 2135 TFI satin elevado 34”

We all look back and wish if only we had taken the game serious when we were younger, what might have been. I'm now 57 and think if only I had taken the game more serious in my 20s I could have achieved so much more. And I'm sure there is a guy in his 70s that will say if only he had taken it more serious in his 50s he could have achieved greater things. I think you just get to a stage in life that you appreciate the game.

Enjoy your golf

• Like 2

Greetings from northwest Ohio. Nice intro by the way.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome! I didn't start golfing til I was 21 and really wish I'd have started much earlier too.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome from Southern Maryland!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Logan.

• Like 1