txgolfjunkie

Mizuno JPX919 Irons...oh my gawd...

Our Sponsors

I personally think they knocked it out of the park so I can't wait to try them out

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I doubt there is a mega difference in feel from the 900 in Tour I'm guessing.

The triple mix set sounds good

4-5 in hot

6,7 in Forged

8,9,p in tour

Gapping could be an issue tween 7,8., but I guess you could experiment with bending.

• Like 1

Curious as to why they went with the MCC+4 as their stock grip.

The 919 Tours look so pure. I still think I prefer the cavity shape of the 900 tours but if the 919's truly perform better, they are going on my wish list.

What are your thoughts on the lineup? Man, I haven't had personal success with Mizuno irons in the past but these just look incredible. 

I don't care if the Mizunos result in a lifetime of shanking, they're going ITB!!! Or is it the i210s??!! Like you said, what a time to be alive.

I like the looks of them...and they offer two of them in LH! I gamed MP-53 for years. When it was time to replace them earlier this year I looked longingly at the MP18s...but I wanted to split my set and the MP18s were only available in the SC in LH. I might look at the 919s since I can split the set.

• Like 1

I doubt there is a mega difference in feel from the 900 in Tour I'm guessing.

The triple mix set sounds good

4-5 in hot

6,7 in Forged

8,9,p in tour

Gapping could be an issue tween 7,8., but I guess you could experiment with bending.

I'd be worried about gapping between the 6 and 5 too. I know the MP-18 line was advertised to be bended seamlessly. I think the 919 lofts differ a little bit more. Any knowledge on it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What are your thoughts on the lineup? Man, I haven't had personal success with Mizuno irons in the past but these just look incredible.

I don't care if the Mizunos result in a lifetime of shanking, they're going ITB!!! Or is it the i210s??!! Like you said, what a time to be alive.

Always remember that Mizuno irons are built a degree and a half flat compared to all other OEM's. E.G. If you play 1° flat normally, you need to order 0.5° upright in a Mizuno.

This could hurt your performance drastically.

• Like 1

I love the sleek look of these irons.  There's no color to try and pull your eye to them.  They are purely Chrome.  I may give these a try this winter.  

I love the look of it. I think Mizuno and ping has the best looking irons out. I have not seen srixon in person though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The tours are too hot. Maybe this year is the year for new irons.... ;)

• Like 2

I was sold on the i500's based on hitting the i700 when I was getting fit for my Ping g400 hybrids until I saw Tony's pictures and the review of the "distance players irons."  I LOVE my Mizuno experience with both the MP-59s that I upgraded to 850 Forged when I decided I needed a touch more forgiveness in my long irons.  I'm not happy with my fit on the 850's (they convinced me to go with 1/2" long as opposed to the 1" long I've been playing for nearly 20 years) so instead of reshafting, I'm looking at a new set.

These are stunning and if they maintain the buttery feel I'm used to, I'm all over them next spring!

Been looking to upgrade for awhile, saw an Ad on Facebook, and Looks Very Enticing! Please Update if you take them for a ride!

I'll be hitting them at a demo day next week and will post my thoughts
  • Like 2

Hitting these tomorrow.

Excited

I'm excited to hear what your impression is. I looked online, but no demo days near me for Mizuno. Will have to wait until a nearby store has some they'll let me test.

Thanks Joe.. those look great. Thinner top line?

Thanks Joe.. those look great. Thinner top line?

Hardly noticeable if it is. I'll have a write up later tonight.

Spoiler: the Forged model looks incredible.

• Like 5