Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What led you to start posting on golf forums?

null

As the title states, what led you to your foray into posting on internet golf forums?  Was it a contest? Testing Opportunity?  Just looking for information?

For me it was about looking for a golf ball.  My gamer ball for many year was the TaylorMade TP LDP Red.  I loved everything about the ball.  Sadly, TMaG stopped making that ball and my supply eventually depleted.  I set out to Google to find a replacement.  My search for similar balls led me to the major golf forums where people were discussing golf balls, equipment and all things golf.  

It seems as if the general consensus was I should try the Srixon Z Star XV.  I had never tried a Srixon product, but I bought a dozen and I was instantly hooked.  The communities had steered me to a ball that I ended up loving so began reading more and furthering my knowledge about all things golf.  That was over 7 years ago and here I am today.

What's your story?

For me I started reading the MGS blog and loved their mission first off. Then I started in the forums and I have a lot of questions. I started reading and realized MGS forums were different then the other sites i have visited. I started asking questions and got some good answers. I am not going to lie and say I want discouraged in the beginning due to one individual left to be unnamed but I got PM from other members that encouraged me...members like Ole Gray and Shankster so I kept going. If it wasn't for guys like them I would have left.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Most of my early posts here were for the, ahem, contests to get free stuff. Then I started reading.

My first real post was a long write-up on my basement putting green and plans to pit my putters against each other in a contest (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21620-basement-green-and-putter-shootout/).

Why did I post it? On my side, I just wanted to talk about something that I really enjoyed, but about which few people around me really cared. But I had also read enough here to suspect that in posting it, other people would enjoy it as well.

C. S. Lewis put it this way: "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" That shared interest with other people who just want to talk about anything related to this game, is what drew me to posting.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Most of my early posts here were for the, ahem, contests to get free stuff. Then I started reading.

My first real post was a long write-up on my basement putting green and plans to pit my putters against each other in a contest (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21620-basement-green-and-putter-shootout/).

Why did I post it? On my side, I just wanted to talk about something that I really enjoyed, but about which few people around me really cared. But I had also read enough here to suspect that in posting it, other people would enjoy it as well.

C. S. Lewis put it this way: "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'" That shared interest with other people who just want to talk about anything related to this game, is what drew me to posting.

tenor.gif?itemid=10534296

I dabbled on a bunch of different golf forums back when there were many more of them than there are now.

It was mostly hit and run, occasionally good-natured trolling when I hit a nerve.

But i didn't start posting frequently--some might say obsessively,  until recently...

when I had to stop playing due to physical problems.

Not being able to play, I wanted to talk about it as much as possible.

What initially drew me in was a Facebook post about a testing opportunity (Wilson C or D series, IIRC). After signing up for that, I spent a few days poking around and realized there was a lot of knowledge here and I could learn a lot. I am not a rookie to fora, but all my previous experience was related to open wheel and sports car racing in the US (which is unfortunately mostly dead). I did not really realize it was possible to have a huge forum without flame wars and the troubles that come with them, so kudos to all involved here. I haven't spent any appreciable time at any other golf forum, mainly because I don't see the need - everything I could ever want is here.

My wife refers to all you guys as my "friends in the box" and really does not "get" what we are all about (and finds it odd that I would get up at 6:15 on a Sunday morning to play golf with some guy I met online). I have to admit, it does sound a little creepy.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I found the site while looking for club reviews online. The mission statement and the approach of the review drew me in. Then when I stepped into the forums someone pulled the lever for the trap door and I've been stuck here ever since. 

I don't have many people or places in my life where I can discuss or read about golf in this detail and get anything but bored indifference or eye rolls in return. It's been extremely welcoming and there are some genuinely great people posting with a wide variety of experiences and opinions on the game. It's great, some days I'm like a kid in his first candy shop.

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

I happened on it by accident (and nothing to do with contests). I quickly saw the sense of community here and add in the published Moral Codes, it seemed like a natural fit for me. Added bonuses, I learned a lot about the equipment side of golf and even got to be a tester this year for C300. I haven't returned to WRX or other sites since I joined. Great bunch of guys and gals here.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I started posting in the club building part of the forum and gradually moved to the main parts. Everyone here was very nice and welcoming. I was on another forum that was not. This was 4 years ago. I found my home for all things golf here and I have never looked back. It truly is a community.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

For me, I happened on MGS while researching new clubs. I don't many people around me who play golf or even want to talk about it. I drive my wife insane but she feigns interest very well.

Regardless I get invested in my hobbies and like to hear from other like minded individuals on the topic. I usually don't touch internet communities because most of them are poison and I don't like getting involved. But after reading a bit here I noticed the difference and the mods aversion to trolls so I started posting around. I'm very glad I did. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I first found MGS while on the PING website. I was looking at the G400 driver and saw the badge that said, "MyGolfSpy Most Wanted", naturally I became curious as to what MyGolfSpy was.

I first found the blog and in the course of a month, I had read every article. Then while I was searching for new articles, I came across the forum, and lurked for a few weeks. Then after seeing a topic I thought I could be helpful by chiming in, I created an account.

I will never join another golf forum (or any forum for that matter), because forums really aren't my cup of tea, but after seeing how nice everyone was here, I really am glad I did join.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

So two part answer to this for me:

1) I found forums in general back in 2003, it was The Golf Channel Discussion board. At the time I was considering playing in the a series of regional tournaments The Golf Channel was conducting.   I happened to see the forum part and started reading, and enjoyed it.   I noticed a couple other guys from the area posting as well.   One of them was MDGolfHacker, I think he even used that name then as well.   After a few posts, he and I met up at a local course for an afternoon round, and I haven't been able to get away from the little guy since...ha   Wahoo, joined us for a round shortly after, and we quickly developed a regular group of 16 to 20 that played once a month together.    We enjoyed the golf and the fun on the board, and even put up with a few trolls..I thinkl that was before there was even a name for trolls.     ha   

The GC board had major functioning issues, and seemed like it was down more than up, so we all migrated over to WRX, where the group grew even larger.   And we had a good run there for a while, until the tone was changed by a couple local newcomers.  And we all slowly started going different ways and the group outings began to become less and less frequent.    We tried THP and it was good for a while and I actually made some new good connections in the local area, but it became time to move on from there.      

2) How I found MGS...So I'll be honest here, I had heard some pretty negative things about MGS from of course different forums, things like: They didn't honor OEM embargo's, they were out to bad mouth equipment companies at any chance they could get, they were suing Titleist..'who do they think they are'     So of course hearing all that made me think, I've got to see what all the noise is about.   

I logged on to the site and I'm pretty sure the first article I saw was the Rise and Fall of Taylor Made Part 1 by Barbs.   I read that, and I finished it with my mouth wide open.  Simply THE best piece of journalism I have read on any golf site EVER!   And one of the best I've read on any platform in a very long time.   So naturally i read more and found articles by Tony and saw they were just as good.   But yet, nothing like the venom that I was led to believe existed.   Then I saw the forum link, clicked on it, and I saw a great testing, i think it was the Steelhead Irons or something, and I just missed the signup, but thought that was pretty cool.   So I signed up read the "how testers are selected thread" sure enough got picked about two weeks later as a band new member to test the Precision Pro GPS Band!   I couldn't believe it.    And well you guys have been stuck with CG2/GS_Rob ever since.

Love this place and all the members.   Oh and I noticed over the first month or two several familiar names from other forums...including the OP of this one.   So it was great to see some old friends.   Even better to see so many of us have stayed around.   And yes, MDGH and Wahoo and I still play together regularly,  Our games may not be the same as they were in 2003, but we have just as good of time during after and  between rounds.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I came here to sell a set of c-tapers. I sold them and some how stayed. It was my first time ever selling anything and the experience was so great so I stuck around. This was over 5 years ago. Boy time flies

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Was looking fircequipment reviews abdcane across some saw cool giveaways and content and joined to be able to participate in the general discussion on golf. I was already on a Jeep forum and figured why not give the golf side a shot and see if I could find some new playing partners outside of a crew that was getting a little annoying to play with.

Activity on the forums wasn't real high to start but then met some local members and jumped in get first at that point

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I was always wanting to see the new release clubs. I stumbled across a website that had pics of some drivers and irons and continued to go to the site. I found they had forums and didn't participate for a LONG time. Eventually I did post some comments. So, it was mostly because of my interest in seeing all of the new equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I didn't join for any free stuff. Didn't even know MGS did that at first. I was searching info on new irons and fitting, etc. This Forum is the only one I've ever joined. I look around others from time to time but no interest in joining. The MGS forum is good enough for me. I spend way too much time still; in front of a computer screen so I find a the forum a good diversion throughout the day. The overall tone and decorum in the forum is good too. I'm approaching 5 years as a forum member. Really?  :unsure:

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I stumbled across the site after searching the inter-webs for "best golf something" (can't remember what it was) and landed on the MGS homepage and began reading several of then most wanted write ups. Intrigued, I also dug into the forums and began reading there too but initially was reluctant to join. My reluctance was based simply on the fact that I've never joined any type of "social media" ever before and still to this day I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any of that nonsense. I get email on my phone and I text...That's it. :ph34r:

I think what triggered me to join were 2 things; The forum chatter seemed very clean, friendly, insightful, funny, humble and all without judgement. This place just had a welcoming atmosphere to it that I didn't expect. I also had a small but omnipresent feeling of guilt that I was feeling from lurking about and soaking up all the good info without contributing both socially and monetarily. So after about a month or so as a lurker I jumped on in.

It was kind of weird, but fun to create a site name and come up with a pic I liked (which has changed over time), but I have been very pleased and proud to have been welcomed in and I often "pimp" these forums & MGS to anyone who'll listen. Being selected to evaluate the Snell MTB Reds was quite a shock, but it really cemented my roots here and I don't see anything that'll drag me away anytime soon.

I learn a lot from all you folks out here. I hope that over the short period which I've been around, that maybe I too have helped a fella out once or twice, or maybe even got you to LOL perhaps. Y'all are the best and I am proud to call many of you my friends. Love it here!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I started posting on golf forums when my wife bought me a boxed set of clubs for Father's Day about 7 years ago. I had asked for a new bag so I could start going to the range with an old set of Spaulding blades my father passed down to me when I was in high school. Instead she bought me a whole Walter Hagen XLR boxed set and being the gear nerd that I am as a lifelong musician, I wanted to know more. Forums & online chatter are nothing new to me, I cut my teeth in newsgroups in the mid 90's and started posting regularly on music & drumming boards around that time.

That led me to sticking around to read and get swing tips (bad idea) and then trying out different golf forums, since they all have their own feel & personality. 

I honestly didn't know MGS had a forum for quite some time. I read the articles, followed & interacted on Twitter for years, but really hadn't taken the time to explore. When I was pointed in it's direction, I discovered a number of posters I had "met" from other forums and signed up. Been reading & posting regularly since, and was lucky enough to already have been a tester, which was such a cool experience.

Golf forums have allowed me to make a number of good friends over the years, many of whom I've been able to tee it up with a few times. As my work and home schedules get tighter and tighter, I miss being able to golf with them on the reg but I enjoy the pace & content here. There's nothing too frivolous, which I like. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I was looking for a new stand bag when I stumbled on MGS Most Wanted and then the MGS forum.

But my golf forum participation began in the early 2000's on the old Free Golf Info forums. That's when I started building clubs and buying and selling and it was just a good place to ask questions and glean info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I don't even remember what brought me here initially, it was something I saw on twitter. I read some of the blogs and thought that there was some very good info, and the attraction of unbiased reviews intrigued me. Then I started poking around the forums and really had no intention to join. But as I kept reading I noticed a trend. There are other crazy people out there like me and I thought maybe I can learn something and even share some knowledge. I haven't been here that long however the vast majority of people on here are great and in my experience it is a very different environment than most online spaces, no major trolling and no tough guys/gals behind a keyboard. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

It all started for me here at my golf spy as I was looking into buying new clubs and was amazed at the wealth on knowledge that was available. I also appreciated the fact that all of the reviews were unbiased as that is hard to come by nowadays. The equipment reviews led me to forums and from there I  was hooked.

WITB? 

Driver: 2016 TaylorMade M2, 9.5*,

Irons: 2017 Taylormade M2 4-PW,

Wedges: Bombtech 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot putter

Ball: Callaway Supersoft

While I have a lot of friends who like to golf, none are gearheads like me. I'd found a lot of forums through looking st reviews and write ups, then just started posting. Was just sort of a natural evolution from reading to posting and interacting.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

This is my first foray into being a member on a golf forum. What drew me to MGS was the product reviews, most notably the irons. The forum testers all do an excellent job and pull no punches.

I'm not going to lie, the contests and testing opportunities were a big time draw. Now that I've started interacting, I've found the joy of discussing this great game with like minded individuals, even though most of you know a LOT more than I do. Only one way to learn.

What's great is being able to discuss grilling with AZStu and pets with Ole Grey.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I dabbled on a bunch of different golf forums back when there were many more of them than there are now.

It was mostly hit and run, occasionally good-natured trolling when I hit a nerve.

But i didn't start posting frequently--some might say obsessively,  until recently...

when I had to stop playing due to physical problems.

Not being able to play, I wanted to talk about it as much as possible.

Here is hopes we might both be physically ready by 2019

Keep it in the short stuff

Visited several other forums, including the old TGC and GEA. This one has more meat and less vegetables.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Another throw back from TGC. I think I tried GEA for about 2 minutes after TGC before moving on.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I forgot the exact story, but I read something Tony (I believe) had written shortly before the ksig was introduced. The story peaked my interest and reading more on the website, the MGS mission/goal made me want more.

Saw there was a forum connected with the site and while I have some friends that enjoy the game, none of them were really bit by the golf bug as hard as I was so there wasn't much interest in new equipment, technology etc. After poking around I decided to introduce myself and was greeted with a warm welcome by a few regulars. I've been fortunate enough to do a review, and while it didn't pan out at the end I had a blast doing it! I'm going through some changes in my life where I'm haven't beenaround or posting as much as I was before, I still read the articles and hope things will return to somewhat normal sooner than later. Between the blog and this amazing forum (and members), MGS has a lifer in me

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived