Richard

Maryland

TaylorMade R1/Aldila shaft/55g

swing speed: 93-97

getting older. this would be awesome. thanks. 

Richard

California

2016 Taylormade M2 10.5/Fujikura Pro 50 (50g) Regular Flex

93-95 mph

My friends are all relative big hitters, ranging from 270-290 yards total on average with the occasional 300+ yard drive that makes you reconsider your life choices. Most of them grew up playing baseball and picked up golf in their teens if not earlier. I grew up playing hockey and didn't find my love for this crazy game till about a year ago. I've been playing catch up since then.

Through my previous experiences with hockey I have implemented the concept of over speed training to increase skating speed where you pull a player behind you with varying restance and also skate while being pulled by a bungee cord to train your body/brain to move your feet faster.

As for golf, I've been actively working on my driver for the past month by going to the range 3 times a week and it has paid off. My banana slice has turned into a proper fade and I am now in a place where I feel like I can really get at the ball.

Merely trying to swing faster has resulted in mixed results. When I flush it, I can just about reach the back of the range (marked at 258) with their limited flight balls, which correspond to my gps measured drives on the course (267). But of course when trying to swing out of your shoes you don't always find the center and occasionally my timing breaks down and a slice that makes people on your right stop and look down the line to see which idiot is hitting balls perpendicular to the range shows up.

On the launch monitor my comfortable swing measures in at 93-95 mph and when I hit the gas my swing speed comes in at 98-103 mph.

Being able to swing at 103-105 mph while staying in control would be a dream. I already have some ideas on how to best document and review my experiences with the SuperSpeed golf system and my weekly routine already involves several hours working on my golf game. I believe I can provide a review that the forum members here can relate too and benefit from as they pursue longer distances off the tee.

Your first name: Kenrick

Home state: Texas

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: Mizuno ST180 w/ Tensei CK Blue 60 (67g)

Current swing speed: 96mph

Mike

Edmonton, AB, Canada

G400 Max - Graphite Design Tour IZ

70 gram Stiff Flex Tipped 1”

Swing Speed - 111 mph

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Your first name - Dustin

Home state - Alberta Canada

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight - taylormade M1/hazardous black/ 62g

Current swing speed - 111mph

Your first name - Ryan

Home state - Washington DC

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight - TM M2 (2016) Tour AD DI 7X/ I think the SW is D3 but can't remember.

Current swing speed  - 115ish havent measured in a while. 

I've been wanting to try these. 

Your first name: Eric

Home state/province: British Columbia

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: 2016 M2, A'hina 60x (44.75”)

Current swing speed: 119mph

Chad

Michigan

Taylormade M4/Mitsubishi Tensei White /67 grams

Swing Speed: 105

Thanks for this opportunity. 

Alan

Michigan

PING G / PING Tour X 65 gram

111mph

* Would awesome to test these, with my upcoming offseason I'd expect a big improvement. Would be able to compare speeds on the local college simulator.

Doug

New Jersey, USA

Cobra ZL Encore / Fujikura Pro 60 S Flex / 63g  

Swing speed ~89-95mph

Your first name - Alex

Home state/province - TX

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight - Taylormade M3 / Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 / 63g

Current swing speed - 105