Bert

Pennsylvania

Ping G Series/Acora FX-140-M2/60 Gm

74 mph

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

(8) TESTERS WANTED

SuperSpeed-5.jpg

SuperSpeed Golf

If you want to hit the ball father, you need to swing the club faster - that's basic math, gang.

How to swing the club faster while staying under control" That's the million dollar question.

And the guys at SuperSpeed Golf think they have the million dollar answer.

​We ran a blog story about SuperSpeed Golf a few weeks ago. Their speed training kit uses a concept known as Overspeed training to rewire your neurons and train your mind and body to swing the club faster.

No harder. Faster.

SuperSpeed-6.jpg

TESTERS WANTED!

So, does this contraption really work? Dozens of Pros from the PGA, Web.com, Champions and LPGA are using it as part of their training regimen, but we want to know how it works for us regular folk - your normal, every day avid golfer.

We're looking for EIGHT (yep, eight!) of you to test, review and keep SuperSpeed Golf's three club training set. And as a kicker, SuperSpeed Golf with include a Swing Speed Radar - also yours to keep - to track your swing speed progress.

SuperSpeed-8.png

This review opportunity is open to any avid golfer ins the U.S..

How To Apply:

As you know, we take Community reviews very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, to please make sure to read this instructions carefully and apply in the right place (that means HERE, not in the blog comment section!).

In this thread, please tell us the following:

Your first name

Home state

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight

Current swing speed

We'll be announcing our testers in this Forum next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Good luck!

First Name: Sean

Home state: Oregon

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: Cobra King F6 / Matrix Ozik Red Tie 60Q4 Stiff Flex / 60 Grams

Current swing speed: 105 MPH

Roan Latimer

Home State: FL

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight:

Cobra King LTD Black/Project X Hrzdus Black 6.5 flex/65g

Current swing speed: 105-110mph

John

California

Callaway Rogue SZ - Evenflow Blue - X-Stiff 75g

108-113

Christopher

Iowa

Srixon Z565 w Miyazaki Kusala White 56S Flex code 4631

Current swing speed - I don't know.. my golf pro fitted me with this driver and shaft on his FlightScope but I do not have my stats in my head, and haven't looked since he fitted me with irons last season.  Looks like I need my own radar...

A bit about me: I'm 51, and as many my age who have had to move from the 6,500 yard tees to the 6,000 yard tees I'm always looking to regain the yards I've lost. #TeamArccos says that based on the 64 rounds I've played this year I have a  "smart distance" of 233 with a range of 219 to 249 with my driver.   I'm a 9.6 index, who is always stepping up to the first tee looking for a 79 and cursing when the double bogey on the 15th puts it out of reach.  

On the advice of my pro I started a yoga practice four years ago to combat the aging process and improve both my flexibility and posture. I  do that 3 times a week.  I consider getting 14,000 FitBit steps walking my course as my cardio exercise, and I climb onto the elliptical machine during  the winter months when Iowa is covered in snow. 

I would readily commit to the regimen needed for the SuperSpeed training - but I have to admit that I could not start until October 4th.  I'm a volunteer (please don't hate on me now) at the Ryder Cup.

I was planning on visiting with my pro after the Labor Day scramble to talk about what my  indoor training plan should be once the snow flies - ie should I work on increasing my speed, or something that will help me find the center of the club face more reliably.  Being chosen to test the system may settle that issue.

Thanks for the consideration,

Christopher

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero
3W, 7W Titelist TS2
3, 4H; 5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black
ER7  or Scotty Futura X 

OnCore Elixr

(8) TESTERS WANTED

SuperSpeed-5.jpg

SuperSpeed Golf

If you want to hit the ball father, you need to swing the club faster - that's basic math, gang.

How to swing the club faster while staying under control" That's the million dollar question.

And the guys at SuperSpeed Golf think they have the million dollar answer.

​We ran a blog story about SuperSpeed Golf a few weeks ago. Their speed training kit uses a concept known as Overspeed training to rewire your neurons and train your mind and body to swing the club faster.

No harder. Faster.

SuperSpeed-6.jpg

TESTERS WANTED!

So, does this contraption really work? Dozens of Pros from the PGA, Web.com, Champions and LPGA are using it as part of their training regimen, but we want to know how it works for us regular folk - your normal, every day avid golfer.

We're looking for EIGHT (yep, eight!) of you to test, review and keep SuperSpeed Golf's three club training set. And as a kicker, SuperSpeed Golf with include a Swing Speed Radar - also yours to keep - to track your swing speed progress.

SuperSpeed-8.png

This review opportunity is open to any avid golfer ins the U.S..

How To Apply:

As you know, we take Community reviews very seriously here at MyGolfSpy, to please make sure to read this instructions carefully and apply in the right place (that means HERE, not in the blog comment section!).

In this thread, please tell us the following:

Your first nameJohn Weitz

Home state Virginia

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight Titleist 917D2/ MITSUBISHI DIAMANA LTD. BLUE / 64g

Current swing speed 97

We'll be announcing our testers in this Forum next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Good luck!

Stan (SADoc)

Texas

Maltby KE4 ST-2, Fujikura Vista Pro Graphite Wood Shaft,65g.

First name: Lee

Located in Alabama

Callaway Epic, Aldila Rogue Max X flex 75g

Avg swing speed 112-114, tops at 117-118

Your first name- Jim

Home state - California

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight - Ping G400 Max, standard factory shaft, reg flex

Current swing speed - 90 mph

This was on my short list of things to try over the long Wisconsin winter.  Very interested to follow everyone's results in this contest.

Mike

Wisconsin

Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero / Project X Hzrdus T800 / 55g

~103 mph

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 10.5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X
Fairway Wood:  :cobra-small: F9, Fujikura ATMOS TS Black 7X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, N.S. Pro Modus3 G.O.S.T. Tour S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, Fujikura ATMOS 7 Stiff
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: KING Black 50°, 54°, 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5B