Your first name- Greg

Home state- MInnesota

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight- Aldila Rouge Silver

Current swing speed- 100

Your first name: Andrew

Home state/province: Ohio

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: G400 10.0 LST/ ALTA CB S 43" / 59g 

Current swing speed: 93.5 MPH

Swing speed is from Trackman data from a fitting this year. While talking with the fitter he said I needed to work on my swing speed. 7iron swing speed is to close driver speed. I also feel like I hold back on my driver as I can swing my 4 wood just as fast. At this time I am looking for a way to unlock my speed and stop holding back on my drives.

Your first name: Josh

Home state: Denver, CO

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: Epic 9°/Fujikura Speeder 665 Evolution II/63g

Current swing speed: ~90 MPH

Hello,

first name: Kurt 

Home state: Maryland

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight: 2017 Taylormade M2/ R- flex/ Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 

Current swing speed: 95.4

I am newer to golf only playing a few years. I am trying to work on my swing speed and strength condition to become a better player and reduce my handicap. I currently use the Sklz gold flex trainer and I have already seen some improvement in my game. I would like the opportunity to really advance my training and give the super speed trainer an in-depth test. 

Your first name - Lance

Home state/province - Texas

Current driver/shaft/shaft weight - XXIO X 9.5 / stock stiff regular shaft

Current swing speed - 91

age = 58

HDCP = 9

I've continued to lose club head speed.  i'm the perfect golf nut obsessed with getting better.  I've purchased lots of gadgets and gizmos and new drivers, but continue to lose speed.  

my buddies refer to me as "sneaky short"...  and how can someone as large as you are hit the ball so short?

the challenge isn't just to swing a club faster....  I've worked on that in the past, but it negatively impacted my grip and plane.

I need a program that doesn't increase my re grip issue.  so anxious to do this, but must increase club speed while maintaining my grip and swing....

Congrats guys!

Let's see some SPEED!

• Like 1

Awesome!! Can't wait to try these bad boys out. I'm really intrigued to see of it helps me gain clubhead speed. Which is really lacking in my department as I've gotten older.

Thanks MGS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Congrats guys! I'd like to see a synchronized speed training video before this is over.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Wow - this just popped up - I'm so excited - thanks to MGS and SuperSpeed Golf!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8