• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leadabode

• By the_hammer
      Simple but effective. Set up an indoor hitting bay using 1/2 the garage. Anyone else have a good indoor set up?

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Yesterday I had the opportunity to play a very nice away course that I really enjoy and haven't played in several years. We got there in plenty of time to warm up, almost an hour before the round.
      It was hot and I didn't want to over do it. But I took a small bucket maybe 30 balls and hit 15 or so 7 irons and 10 drivers and about 5 wedges or so.  
      I hit all three very solidly and was happy.  Then went and putted for 20 minutes.  Rolled in my 2nd putt from 30 feet.   Ok this is going to be a good day.
      Get to the 1st tee a pretty wide fairway and only about 340 yards.   I proceed to push it dead right into the pond that had to be at least 70 yards from the center of the fairway. 
      Doubled the hole and tripled the next with an OB 7 iron off the tee off par 3. 
      Went like that the rest of the day...except for the driver.  But every iron I hit was horrible.  Wedges werent as sharp as usual and I swear I forgot how-to putt in the first 25 minutes of the round.  
      All this led to a disheartening 102, filled with 7 penalty strokes and 5 three putts. 
      Earlier this year. I've gone straight from the office   without litteraly 3 practice swings by the cart before the first tee and shot in the 80's. 
      So it makes me wonder if a range session really helps me before a round.  Maybe 10 minutes swinging the Orange or Yellow Whip is all I need to go play.  
      What are your all's thoughts on the importance of hitting the range before a round.  

• By Golfspy_CG2
      It's been one of the most talked about training aids this year, and has popped up in use by golfers all over the world, including professional tours. But now you'll get to see real everyday golfers like yourself use the full Putt Out system. They'll use it indoors, they'll use it out doors, they'll use the whole system, they'll use parts of the system independently.  You can follow it all in this thread and best of all, you can get direct feedback from them on how it works for them, their likes, dislikes and most importantly see if it has improved their putting.

Direct access to their links are below.

@Kanoito                           Stage 1                      Stage 2
      @HardcoreLooper             Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @Peaksy68                        Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @tommc23                        Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @gaussman1                     Stage 1                        Stage 2                  
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!