Sign in to follow this  
fixyurdivot

DeChambeau Tour Irons

Speaking of Sterlings--- I ended up with a set yesterday but LOL it ain't what you guys think. I ended up with a set of old school Slazenger Crown Sterling blades made in the UK in more than likely the 70s or 80s. Haha thought I would throw that tidbit in for kicks and giggles :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I am definitely interested in the one length iron sets I mean who wouldn't be with the success Bryson is having but he has been playing with them since age 11

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

He is also a PROFESSIONAL. Nothing about you two is the same. If you can eat, workout, somehow regress in age to your mid 20's, and get a practice work ethic then you may have a .001% chance of having the same success he is having. Wake up people. You're the general public. Use what is made for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

He is also a PROFESSIONAL. Nothing about you two is the same. If you can eat, workout, somehow regress in age to your mid 20's, and get a practice work ethic then you may have a .001% chance of having the same success he is having. Wake up people. You're the general public. Use what is made for you.

See the answer from Allan in the link below. It makes a good point about how it could improve an amateurs consistency though not to Bryson's level.

https://www.golf.com/the-knockdown/2018/09/07/who-will-replace-dj-as-number-one/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=si.golf&xid=socialflow_facebook_golf+

• Like 3

On 9/5/2018 at 9:55 AM, BIG STU said:

Speaking of Sterlings--- I ended up with a set yesterday but LOL it ain't what you guys think. I ended up with a set of old school Slazenger Crown Sterling blades made in the UK in more than likely the 70s or 80s. Haha thought I would throw that tidbit in for kicks and giggles :rolleyes:

Lucky you Big Stu!!  Wanna sell the 2-iron?  That'd make my day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJAC said:

Lucky you Big Stu!!  Wanna sell the 2-iron?  That'd make my day. 

I do not think that set has a 2 iron. I will have to dig them back out from the back of the shop--- I do know they have a stiff Apollo shaft in them which is a little rough on my back at this time

On 9/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, Goinlow6565 said:

You also need a very upright swing and arm extension back and through the ball. I have studied his swing along with the engineering on the clubs. For me impossible to get that upright at this stage of life. Now if someone has a natural upright swing they may work for them. The other part I agree with you there on the work ethic and natural talent. But yeah they may work for SOME average Joe golfers