GSwag

The Value of Time in a Round of Golf

What type of golfer are you?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you the first guy on the course, hoping to get in a quick round before heading on to the rest of your day, or do you like to arrive later in the day and spend all day with friends on the course?

• I play quickly and finish as fast as possible, so that I can move on to other things.
    • My weekly round with friends takes up the entire day, or a fair portion of it, and I treasure the experience and memories above all else
    • I like to play quick, but if the round goes longer it doesn't bother me, depending on the circumstances.

Depends, during the week I play 18 in 2 hours by myself after work and it allows me to be home at dinner time. Saturday's I am usually at the course around 8 for 9 o'clock tee time. After round we chat a lil and have lunch. Usually home around 2ish. 

A fairly consistent pace is much more important to me than how long the round takes. For the most part speed of play is not a big factor.  

• Like 1