LankyGolf

MORE PRICE DROPS: (OBO) TM Driver Shafts - Fuji, Aldila, Fuji

I have three (3) driver shafts up for grabs. All are standard length (one was lengthened to standard), TaylorMade adapters, and Golf Pride MCC +4 grips in great shape.

All prices include shipping to the continental US. Can discuss prices if you are elsewhere. I will entertain all serious offers and I can supply more photos on request. PM me with any questions, concerns, offers!

Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.3 Tour Spec X-Flex - $110 $90

Used maybe 2 rounds. Got it from a friend, didn't like the feel.

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0376.JPGIMG_0377.JPG

Aldila Rogue Silver MSI 110 70-3.1 S-Flex - $100 $75

Used approx. 15 rounds by me. Came with a used driver I bought. This has been lengthened by approx. 3/4"

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

Fujikura Pro 60 S-Flex - $75 SOLD

I only used this on the range. Another pick up from a friend, launches a bit too high for my liking.

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Kuz

• By THEZIPR23
      Almost a total remodel of the bag.

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 set at -1 N Graphite Design Tour AD TSG Blue X (45")
      M3 15 set at -2 Paderson Fairway KG 860-F30 S
      Epic Flash SZ 18 set at S N Tensei AV Blue 70 X
       Z585 4 & 5 KBS C Taper S
       Z785 6-AW KBS C Taper S
       Glide Forged 56 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       Glide Forged 60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       SS 28 CS 33"

Driver: Thank you MGS, flat out the best driver I have ever had in the bag.
      3W: A random purchase after being unable to hit the original epic 3w. Put same shaft that I was fit for in the epic and it has been a match made in heaven. Absolute money from the tee and I know exactly what it will do from the fairway. Combined with the driver there are not many par 5's that I can't reach. 
      5W: Solid club but this spot has always been a trouble spot in my bag and that hasn't changed in 20 years. 
      Irons: Love the combo and they feel absolutely amazing. All of them are 1* strong, standard lie and +1/2" Biggest thing I was looking for in making the change was more control. They definitely fly different than P790's but hopefully after an adjustment period they will meet or exceed my expectations. 
      Wedges: A different look from what I am used to but feel is amazing. The shaft on full swings is so easy for me to deliver correctly. 
      Putter: Not a fast revolving door but one that moves some. Have gotten used to the look of the center shaft but still struggling with alignment some. 
      Ball: Titleist PROV1X #23 imprinted with THEZIPR in blue. Have played this ball since its birth and while I have tried many other options nothing has been able to kick it out. 
      Rangefinder: Bushnell PRO X2 
      Glove: Footjoy Weathersof. Love the Ping tour glove but at the rate I go through gloves I just can't justify the price difference.
      Shoes: Ecco Biom G 3 BOA and Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 

• By the_hammer
      I have been using my new MG2 for a few weeks now and really like the feel. I have 2 other Taylormade wedges that I have used for the last few years and this one just feels different. It also passes the eye test as I seem to be getting more spin on the ball than I have before with the other wedges. Would like to know others thoughts on them. Thanks. 
    • By jddaigneault
      I’m new to reviewing, but here goes. 
      I haven’t seen much about the Ardmore line, never mind the Ardmore 3. It is part of taylormades TP series, and absolutely is worth a look. I recently bought one of the black copper series, and it is awesome. 
      The look:
      It is a smaller, more compact version of a mallet. It reminds me a bit of the odyssey 7 series, but more its stubby awkward cousin. The flanges on the back look like they’d be for scooping a ball up, but this feature does not work very well. Most of the details come in the form of red accents, giving the putter a hot rod feel. The grip is a new superstroke pistol grip, with increased volume in the palm. It makes for a very relaxed hold on the club. 
      The biggest negative is the headcover. When will taylormade stop using Velcro? It’s a pain in the butt! Magnetic closure please!
      Performance:
      This club has 42 degrees of toe hang, so it is great for someone with an arcing putter stroke. It has some decent heft to it, so it feels controlled throughout the swing. The face is very responsive. My prior putter had a softer face, so it felt like I had to hit it harder than I thought based on the length of the putt and speed of the greens. This made lags very difficult to judge. The ball comes off the face of the Ardmore a lot hotter, which makes lag putts far more manageable. The only adjustment comes with downhill putts that are fairly short. It can be difficult to touch them light enough not to see them run way past the hole if your line is off. Speaking of line, the alignment aid is quite nice, making putts very easy to line up. It rolls them true, and I’ve seen my average putts per round go from about 37 with my old putter to 33 with the Ardmore. 
      No more blaming the flat stick for a bad round!
      If you’re someone who has a fairly pronounced arc in your stroke, and struggles with lag putts, I highly recommend this putter. You can’t beat the price either, coming in below the odyssey lines, and well below the spider!
    • By jrr811
      Hey Folks, new in town here, my buddy JohnSmalls said I should go ahead and share WITB!

Scratch Tour Issue Staff Bag
      Taylormade RBZ 10.5* Driver
      Taylormade M2 15* 3 Wood
      Adams Proto 18* Hybrid
      Scratch Jeff McCoy Ground AR-1 2i
      Scratch SB-1 3-9 
      Scratch 47/60 1018 Wedges
      Scratch 53 David Duval Proto 53 Wedge
      Scratch Prototype Putter
      BB&F Imperial Ferrules
      Kirkland Signature Tour Performance 

• By Sgrant9607
      My son bought me a Ping g400 driver for christmas last year. Great club and I hit it way farther than my old BB, but only if I de-loft it to 9.5 (big minus setting), slow my swing down a bit and play it back in my stance (de-loft some more). Of course, anything other perfect timing and  its either snap hook or balloon like crazy. The shaft is an Alta 55 soft regular. I'm thinking this shaft is a little too soft for my swing (swing speed =95 mph). Here's where the bling squirrel comes in,  in Springfield ,IL your only options for anything Ping is Dick's or Scheels. Both are woefully lacking in any type of shaft to demo (each had 1 Alta in stiff only), so I'm here looking for any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!