PMookie

Where should Spies eat when traveling?

Birmingham Alabama?
We canceled our trip back in late September due to bad-rainy weather. We're giving it another shot next week. Not particularly interested in BBQ as we can get great BBQ here or anywhere in Texas for that matter. So any other suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks,

I had a very good dinner at a Thai restaurant in the 5 Points area. Surin West. It was very good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Okay guys I'm driving to Pittsburgh New Hampshire today. Looking for suggestions of where to eat on the drive up and back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mercy, that's way the heck up there. If you can, try the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, NH. Great old time diner with homemade Twinkies and something called a Meat Pie. You'll love it. 

• Like 1

Mercy, that's way the heck up there. If you can, try the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, NH. Great old time diner with homemade Twinkies and something called a Meat Pie. You'll love it. 
Sounds good Barbajo. Yea way up near Canada eh

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Okay gents and ladies I'm going to be in Aberdeen NC Friday through Sunday mid morning so I'm looking for good food suggestions. Anything in the area will work for me thanks in advance.