TESTERS WANTED! ×

Stat Tracking

sgold7

So let me get this started by saying that I'm a bit of a nerd. I love analytics, stats, tracking them, and building a game plan off of them. This has been my first serious summer as a golfer (I'm 27) and having never broke 100 before the year I finally crossed that barrier in April. On July 4th I broke 90 and now have a low of an 81 (and an 82, with my next best score being an 87. Golf is weird). 

Anyway, now that you have some background, I've been fooling around all year with different ways to track my stats. 18 Birdies was a good start and while it's fun to see the stats I don't feel as if there's anything in there that can help my game. Ditto The Grint, though I do use that for Handicap tracking purposes. 

Over my last 12-or-so rounds I've been keeping detailed driving stats. Which club, fairway info (left, fairway, or right), and ball flight info (hook, draw---preferred ball flight, straight, fade, slice, top, and pop). I now know that my fairway percentages (Sample size: 65 3 woods, 40 drivers, 30 2-irons) are roughly 25% with my driver, 33% with my 3 wood and 42% with my two-iron. It's nice knowing that there's roughly a 33% better chance I hit a fairway with my 2-Iron vs my 3-wood. 

So while I've figured out how to track my driving relatively accurately, I need to build a system for approaching, pitching, chipping and putting. I think I've found out how I'm going to track approaching:

Shot distance, club & swing (swing would mean if I"m 75 out and use a 3/4 or 1/2 pitching wedge), lie (tee, fairway, rough), and result (on or off). When I plug it into my spreadsheet I have three different shot types (tee, fairway, rough) with their own information in them---each broken down into 25 yard increments (50-75, 75-100, etc.). By the end of this season I'll have rough accuracy percentages for all of the 21 different zones (50-75 in the fairway, in the rough and from a short tee box; 75-100 from the faraway, rough, tee, etc). 

Right now, my comfort level is from 150 and in with my most confident shots being full gap and pitching wedges (100-125). I don't 'know' this and having hard data confirm it would be great. This way, if I'm on a 380 yard hole... If I know all I need to do to have a higher-probability shot is get within 150, I can comfortably choose 2-iron off the tee because I know it's going to go at least 230 and will have the highest chance of putting me in my range, in the fairway. 

I don't really have a system for tracking pitching, chips, lobs and sand shots. I just have a slot for "C", "P", and "L" on my score card. So If I have a par without a GiR with a "C" written in under the hole, I know that I went up and down and can track my up-and-down %. 

As far as putting goes, I'm going to track: 1', 1.5', 2' - 10' at 1' increments... then 12', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40', 50', 60' and 70'. I'm tracking 3 things: Number of attempts from within the range, makes and 3-putts. It will be nice to know that I'm a high-probability putter from 4-8 feet but am below average from 10-12. I think this will really help me with what types of putts to practice. 

I'll try and upload the tracking sheet that I created for myself---both a blank one and a completed one from after it's first use. Please, pick me apart with what I'm tracking---tell me what's good, what's irrelevant and what you'd add! 

:mizuno-small: ST 180 Driver & 3W

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 4i-GW

:mizuno-small: S18 Wedges

The same putter I used since I was 12 years old

#TrustTheProcess 

This looks like a great system, albeit one I would never have the patience to figure out. The only thing I would add is, distance from hole on chips and distance from hole on greens hit. This will give you better insight as to how accurate certain clubs are.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

This looks like a great system, albeit one I would never have the patience to figure out. The only thing I would add is, distance from hole on chips and distance from hole on greens hit. This will give you better insight as to how accurate certain clubs are.

To your point, there's only so much stuff I can track and have it be useful. I thought about tracking feet from the hole but it's so complicated because every chip is so different. A 15' chip from 1' deep in the rough in a fluffy lie is a very easy chip that I should be within 5' every time and within 3' a good amount. A 10' chip from 4' deep in the rough in a tight lie is a much much more difficult shot. So unless I'm going to track and record all of those details and find a way to fit them into a spreadsheet, I don't see the use. 

The distance from the hole on greens hit is a more interesting one---but I kind of have that. If I have a GiR, I already track putting distance. I haven't though of putting that into 'stat-form' but it would be easy. Just average first putt distance from GiRs. I'll probably add that into the spreadsheet!

Do you really need a stat tracker to realise you need to practice putts? Of any length? If you need need to start tracking putts at 1' from the hole, then I fear you may be wasting your own time.

YMMV of course.

Like I led with, I'm a nerd. Do I need the tracker to know that I should be practicing 9' putts more than 1' putts? Of course not. But at the end of the season would it be interesting to see that I was 134/134 on one footers and 120/123 on 3-footers? I think so. 

I guess the putting is more for personal knowledge than figuring out how to practice. Guys like Mark Broadie and other Strokes Gained folks already talk about why practicing from 15-25' is pretty much irrelevant due to the lack of a separation value of putting in that range. So If I find out that I'm significantly better than average from 8' but am significantly worse than average from 4' (even if I'm at 35% from 8' and 45% from 4') I'll devote more time to shorter putts. 

#TrustTheProcess 

Hmm. I guess if you spend half as much time thinking about stats and twice as much time practicing, you might begin to see an improvement....in your stats. Oh the irony.

It takes about 20 seconds per hole to track and 5 minutes after the round to plug in the numbers. I started off by saying that I'm an analytics nerd and enjoy the tracking. I also mentioned I shaved off about 25 strokes this year... so I'm doing something right... 

#TrustTheProcess 

Won't analytics like ARCCOS do that for you?

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sounds pretty cool. I've tried Arccos (didn't work well with my Samsung phone) and Shot Scope 2.0 (watch was too big). Always interested to hear about others stat tracking.

Keep up with your stat tracking if you are seeing big improvements.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Won't analytics like ARCCOS do that for you?

ARCCOS is expensive and there are moving parts. Also, 18 Birdies has a strokes gained component in their software. If I wanted to have a phone out on the course I would use 18 Birdies---but having to take said phone out before every shot to 'mark' it was very very annoying. Maybe ARCCOS would be better but from what I hear it's much better on iOS than Andriod and I rock a Pixel so it's a no-go for me until I hear they've stepped up their game on Android. 

#TrustTheProcess 

Sounds pretty cool. I've tried Arccos (didn't work well with my Samsung phone) and Shot Scope 2.0 (watch was too big). Always interested to hear about others stat tracking.

Keep up with your stat tracking if you are seeing big improvements.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Havn't tried the ARCCOS due to cost and, as ayou say, issues with Android. I don't wear a watch so I'm not into Shot Scope. 

After another 3-4 rounds I'll throw up some of the stuff I've learned on here. And as I said earlier in the day I'll upload a pic of the first completed round on the template I made. 

#TrustTheProcess 

This is ambitious. I applaud your industriousness. Seriously.

Right now, my comfort level is from 150 and in with my most confident shots being full gap and pitching wedges (100-125). I don't 'know' this and having hard data confirm it would be great. This way, if I'm on a 380 yard hole... If I know all I need to do to have a higher-probability shot is get within 150, I can comfortably choose 2-iron off the tee because I know it's going to go at least 230 and will have the highest chance of putting me in my range, in the fairway.

You're an ideal candidate for Arccos and the Arccos Caddie. I was a skeptic of the Caddie functionality; now I'm a believer.

ARCCOS is expensive

I'll definitely grant you that. Although they do have a few different pricing models.

and there are moving parts.

Not sure what you mean by "moving parts." I'm assuming you mean the figure of speech "moving parts" - but even with that, I'm not sure what you mean.

Maybe ARCCOS would be better but from what I hear it's much better on iOS than Andriod and I rock a Pixel so it's a no-go for me until I hear they've stepped up their game on Android.

I use Arccos on both iOS and Android. I would not say that there are problems on Android. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7, there are battery life issues with that phone. I have an el cheapo Galaxy J7 (I don't do flagship phones anymore), and the app has performed just fine. No issues.

I bought a refurbished iPhone SE for $99 to use as a dedicated device (no service plan) because Arccos did not realize that the Verizon version of the J7 had a gyroscope in it. Since I have the iPhone, I do like the smaller size in my front left pocket. But I frequently leave the iPhone at home, and I'm just fine with my Android phone. The Android app does lack the social sharing features of the iPhone app, but that's not a big deal to me. The iPhone app also has a slightly nicer UI (better fonts). But that's about it. If I'd never seen the iPhone UI, I wouldn't have anything negative to say about the Android UI.

If you have a few days, read the Cobra Connect Challenge II thread to see what some of us Android guys have had to say.  Or just post any questions you may have here or in the Arccos 360 thread and I'll try to answer them.  

I'm fully sold on Arccos, and to track stats I've:

1.  Used a mobile database app to create an app based on a GIR/Scoring formula from Lucius Riccio

2.  Used GolfPad GPS on my phone

3.  Used GolfPad GPS with a smartwatch

4.  Used a Strokes Gained spreadsheet

So I'm kinda into stats as well.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Bryson????

I don't know how you keep up with that many stats in a round.  I can only assume you are an accountant or something like that with all those numbers.  If you can keep up with that amount and not get distracted, then more power to you.  If you've dropped that many strokes this year, then it's obviously working.  I would get so confused with all those numbers I would either give up after hole 2 or it would take me 7 hours to finish the round. 

In my bag:

Callaway Epic Subzero with Aldila Rogue Max 75 Stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue Subzero with Project X Evenflow 6.0 75g stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid with Aldila Synergy 60 HYB stiff shaft

Callaway Apex irons (4-PW) with True Temper XP 95 stiff shafts

Callaway MD3 wedges (50/54/58)

SeeMore Original FGP

Bridgestone Tour B RX

On the moving parts: What I mean is that I'm not a fan of tech on the course. So am I'm placing a little tack-like thing onto each club and then I just play? It's accurate and I don't have to worry about having any tech? Or am I hitting a button somewhere on my phone or wrist before each swing so it knows what it's supposed to track?

On the pricing models: I'm sure I'll go do my homework over the winter (with it being so late in the season and only one round tracked with my new sheet I'm going to want to pile up a handful of rounds with) on all the different models and their competitors but if you wanted to give me a quick rundown on the different pricing models, I'm ears. (Also- I don't care about or for sharing my stats, they are for me. So if that's the only Andriod drawback, it wouldn't be an issue for me). 

Peanut- There's not too much to keep in my head during the round. I find 20 seconds after the hole before the next tee box to jot down 3-5 numbers/letters. All I need to remember is my approach distance, which is easy beacuse I have a little GPS tracker, the Bushnell Phantom, that goes in my pocket and gives me distances to the green and hazards. So after the hole, I'll be in the cart, looking at the card thinking... "It's a 390 yard hole, I hit an approach from 120 out, missed left, chipped on, and putted from 15 feet and then 2 feet". I do work with numbers, so I don't have to think too much to know that my drive was 270 yards (390 yard hole minus 120 yard approach)---other than that it's really not much work. And I wouldn't even consider it extra 'work' because it's fun for me. 

#TrustTheProcess 

ARCCOS is expensive and there are moving parts. Also, 18 Birdies has a strokes gained component in their software. If I wanted to have a phone out on the course I would use 18 Birdies---but having to take said phone out before every shot to 'mark' it was very very annoying. Maybe ARCCOS would be better but from what I hear it's much better on iOS than Andriod and I rock a Pixel so it's a no-go for me until I hear they've stepped up their game on Android.

I know Arccos is expensive but you can get it used for fairly cheap here to see if you like the product and if it works for your needs:

https://www.2ndswing.com/pv-820080045-certified-pre-owned-arccos-golf-generation-1-14-piece-performance-tracking-system-with-quick-start-g.aspx

On the moving parts: What I mean is that I'm not a fan of tech on the course. So am I'm placing a little tack-like thing onto each club and then I just play? It's accurate and I don't have to worry about having any tech? Or am I hitting a button somewhere on my phone or wrist before each swing so it knows what it's supposed to track?

You just play. Well, you need to pick the course on the app and tell Arccos that you've started playing. You can use the phone as a GPS range finder. I usually use a laser, but it's great for layup yardages (and when my daughter borrows the laser and doesn't return it).

You don't need to fool with the phone at all during the round.

It's not so great at recording pin location, so I write down my first putt distance on every hole and edit the distances when I get home.

On the pricing models: I'm sure I'll go do my homework over the winter (with it being so late in the season and only one round tracked with my new sheet I'm going to want to pile up a handful of rounds with) on all the different models and their competitors but if you wanted to give me a quick rundown on the different pricing models, I'm ears. (Also- I don't care about or for sharing my stats, they are for me. So if that's the only Andriod drawback, it wouldn't be an issue for me).

I'd love for Greg from Arccos to chime in here. I believe it's as follows:

Arccos 360 screw-in sensors - $249.99 to purchase. No fee for the first year. $99.99 annual fee afterward.  No annual fee.

Arccos smart grips - $149.99 to purchase. 30 day trial. $99.99 annual fee after 30 days.

Cobra Connect - Included in purchase of clubs. No fee for the first year. $99.99 annual fee afterward.

I know Arccos is expensive but you can get it used for fairly cheap here to see if you like the product and if it works for your needs:

https://www.2ndswing.com/pv-820080045-certified-pre-owned-arccos-golf-generation-1-14-piece-performance-tracking-system-with-quick-start-g.aspx

That's the Gen 1 sensors. They're bigger, a little heavier, and they use Bluetooth instead of sound. They may very well only work with iOS devices. They work with Android devices running Lollipop or higher.  But that's an awesome price, and I think they use the same app and provide the same functionality.

I'm seeing Arccos 360 sensor sets on eBay for $199.

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

You just play. Well, you need to pick the course on the app and tell Arccos that you've started playing. You can use the phone as a GPS range finder. I usually use a laser, but it's great for layup yardages (and when my daughter borrows the laser and doesn't return it).

You don't need to fool with the phone at all during the round.

It's not so great at recording pin location, so I write down my first putt distance on every hole and edit the distances when I get home.

I'd love for Greg from Arccos to chime in here. I believe it's as follows:

Arccos 360 screw-in sensors - $249.99 to purchase. No fee for the first year. $99.99 annual fee afterward.

Arccos smart grips - $149.99 to purchase. 30 day trial. $99.99 annual fee after 30 days.

Cobra Connect - Included in purchase of clubs. No fee for the first year. $99.99 annual fee afterward.

That's the Gen 1 sensors. They're bigger, a little heavier, and they use Bluetooth instead of sound. They may very well only work with iOS devices. But that's an awesome price, and I think they use the same app and provide the same functionality.

I'm seeing Arccos 360 sensor sets on eBay for $199.

As for the Gen 1, they work with Andriod and Apple and use the same app. They are heavier and bigger but I thought it was a good way to see if a stat tracking system was the right way to go for him. If he liked the functionality then he could have upgraded to the 360.

EDIT: I am wrong about the fee. After the 30 day trial, it is a once a year $99 fee.

I hope I'm wrong about the annual fee for the 360 sensors. That'd be great.

And thanks for setting me straight on the Gen 1 sensors and Android. This is a good way for someone to dip their toes in the water of stat tracking. And from the looks of it, Arccos is buying them back for $65 in credit toward a new purchase. So if you wind up liking them and upgrading, it's only $4.99 for the trial.

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I hope I'm wrong about the annual fee for the 360 sensors. That'd be great.

Never mind on the annual fee. I just checked, it is now $99 once a year for all sensors. They must have changed it recently, it wasn't this way when I checked a month ago.

This thread is turning me into a pumpkin....

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

What fee GB13? I have had mine since May and haven't paid anything other than initial purchase. I have 360 sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

What fee GB13? I have had mine since May and haven't paid anything other than initial purchase. I have 360 sensors.

You'll be paying $99 next May to continue to be able to track all your stats and rounds.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I was under the impression that this was originally for the caddie feature and then since was removed after the re-branding...

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

In bold, under where it says permitted by rules of golf:

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/arccos-caddie-smart-grips

I guess I will find out in May, however that same disclosure is not listed on the caddie sensors. 

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/arccos-caddie-smart-sensors

I thought that I was pretty nerdy adding all of my shots into myscorecard.com.  Looks like I am a slacker when it comes to tracking my stats.  That said, I have had good success with above mentioned web site and its ability to track such things as fairways, greens, putts, birdies, pars, three putts etc.  It has provided some insight that has changed the areas that I practice more often and it has also changed my approach to strategy on the golf course. 

M2 Driver Fujikura Regular Flex

Mizuno 921 Tour Irons-- Titleist Wedges

A new Sik Armlock putter

So let me get this started by saying that I'm a bit of a nerd. I love analytics, stats, tracking them, and building a game plan off of them. This has been my first serious summer as a golfer (I'm 27) and having never broke 100 before the year I finally crossed that barrier in April. On July 4th I broke 90 and now have a low of an 81 (and an 82, with my next best score being an 87. Golf is weird).

Anyway, now that you have some background, I've been fooling around all year with different ways to track my stats. 18 Birdies was a good start and while it's fun to see the stats I don't feel as if there's anything in there that can help my game. Ditto The Grint, though I do use that for Handicap tracking purposes.

Over my last 12-or-so rounds I've been keeping detailed driving stats. Which club, fairway info (left, fairway, or right), and ball flight info (hook, draw---preferred ball flight, straight, fade, slice, top, and pop). I now know that my fairway percentages (Sample size: 65 3 woods, 40 drivers, 30 2-irons) are roughly 25% with my driver, 33% with my 3 wood and 42% with my two-iron. It's nice knowing that there's roughly a 33% better chance I hit a fairway with my 2-Iron vs my 3-wood.

So while I've figured out how to track my driving relatively accurately, I need to build a system for approaching, pitching, chipping and putting. I think I've found out how I'm going to track approaching:

Shot distance, club & swing (swing would mean if I"m 75 out and use a 3/4 or 1/2 pitching wedge), lie (tee, fairway, rough), and result (on or off). When I plug it into my spreadsheet I have three different shot types (tee, fairway, rough) with their own information in them---each broken down into 25 yard increments (50-75, 75-100, etc.). By the end of this season I'll have rough accuracy percentages for all of the 21 different zones (50-75 in the fairway, in the rough and from a short tee box; 75-100 from the faraway, rough, tee, etc).

I don't really have a system for tracking pitching, chips, lobs and sand shots. I just have a slot for "C", "P", and "L" on my score card. So If I have a par without a GiR with a "C" written in under the hole, I know that I went up and down and can track my up-and-down %.

As far as putting goes, I'm going to track: 1', 1.5', 2' - 10' at 1' increments... then 12', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40', 50', 60' and 70'. I'm tracking 3 things: Number of attempts from within the range, makes and 3-putts. It will be nice to know that I'm a high-probability putter from 4-8 feet but am below average from 10-12. I think this will really help me with what types of putts to practice.

I'll try and upload the tracking sheet that I created for myself---both a blank one and a completed one from after it's first use. Please, pick me apart with what I'm tracking---tell me what's good, what's irrelevant and what you'd add!

If it helps you to improve than keep it going just don't get too bogged down in numbers during the round or your performance will suffer, as long as you save sifting through the data for after the 18th hole systems like this are great. I personally don't keep a lot of stats on my golf unless it's keeping progress of a change I'm working on and when I do my usual procedure is to look at it after a round ask myself “what does this tell me in regards to (what I'm working on)” then date it and stuff it in a shoebox I have at home. If I dwell too much on it then it hurts more than helps. You however, appear to be benefiting from your setup so I'd take any suggested changes you hear with a grain of salt, keep it up and you'll be after par soon.

In the bag

Driver: Callaway Rogue Subzero 9.5 Stiff flex

3 wood: Callaway Rogue Subzero 15 degree

Hybrids: 17 degree titleist 816 h2

Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 22-46 degree (4-pw)stiff flex standard lie

Wedges: Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50,54,58 degrees

Putter: Odyssey EXO seven

Gig'em Aggies!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I guess I will find out in May, however that same disclosure is not listed on the caddie sensors.

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/arccos-caddie-smart-sensors

Did the app ask you for a credit card during (or shortly after) setup? It did for us in the CCC2 when setting up our 360 Cobra Connect sensors.

I love the Arccos system, but their site is somewhat confusing.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Did the app ask you for a credit card during (or shortly after) setup? It did for us in the CCC2 when setting up our 360 Cobra Connect sensors.

I love the Arccos system, but their site is somewhat confusing.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Had to edit this.  It asked us for a card when we set up our Cobra Connect sensors.

I have an email in to Arccos to try to get some clarity on this.

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I trying to post a picture of my most recent tracking sheet to paste up here but cant seem to figure out how to post anything except a link... Working on it. Stay tuned, lol. 

#TrustTheProcess 

Archived