Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Hurricane Florence

tony@CIC

lvd got 2 friends in Myrtle area and both are fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That's good to hear! Thanks, Rick!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's good to hear! Thanks, Rick!

Hope our brother Spies are OK.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I spotted this on my Sea Ray boating forum. For you non-boaters what this captain is doing is about the stupidest thing you can do. Watch to the end where he told the news report that if everything goes wrong he's a good floater (yea right - upside down). FYI our taxpayer money will be bailing him out.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Most of the damage that I've seen on the news is Wilmington, New Burn, and North Myrtle. That where the storm just sort of hung out for a while. It looks like she just fizzled out in our area we have hardly any rain so far, and very little wind. Other than the temps and humidity, it looks like a nice blustery fall day out side.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

How's things down in rock hill today?

Everything is great here at the office, sun is out and you would barely know that the rest of Hurricane Florence passed through.  We were without power back at the house this weekend so I am finally getting caught up on the inter-nets.  I hope y'all made it through in one piece in Ft. Mill!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I've bought a Ping G400 Max from a guy in SC and it has been stuck at the FedEx in Charleston for a week now. Apparently FedEx starts to evacuate folks while USPS continues to deliver mail. This wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't already sold my gamer and have zero backups. I know personal safety is first and foremost, but dangit I need that driver for golf on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week!! 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

I spotted this on my Sea Ray boating forum. For you non-boaters what this captain is doing is about the stupidest thing you can do. Watch to the end where he told the news report that if everything goes wrong he's a good floater (yea right - upside down). FYI our taxpayer money will be bailing him out.

With a high dollar boat like that one I would think he has good insurance. if he does they will bill his insurance company back on that--- If not then you are correct

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Everything is great here at the office, sun is out and you would barely know that the rest of Hurricane Florence passed through.  We were without power back at the house this weekend so I am finally getting caught up on the inter-nets.  I hope y'all made it through in one piece in Ft. Mill!

They got it SE of you pretty bad around Monroe, Matthews and around Midland NC. We never lost power. As far as work goes I will have trouble getting out of the Grand Strand to Darlington. So the owner has me doing some local work plus a recovery job with the step deck and winch starting tomorrow.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I've bought a Ping G400 Max from a guy in SC and it has been stuck at the FedEx in Charleston for a week now. Apparently FedEx starts to evacuate folks while USPS continues to deliver mail. This wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't already sold my gamer and have zero backups. I know personal safety is first and foremost, but dangit I need that driver for golf on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week!! 

Neither rain or snow or hurricane will stop the USPS---- Personally I hate FedX---- Their place is right beside my work in Dirty Myrtle. They have some of the worse drivers on the beach. In fact I have went as far as when I am ordering stuff from Hireko or Golfworks I specify it is NOT to be delivered by FED X.  UPS or USPS is fine and dandy

G

With a high dollar boat like that one I would think he has good insurance. if he does they will bill his insurance company back on that--- If not then you are correct

Typically boat insurance policies have a clause related to location and weather. For instance my boat policy requires that my boat is out of the water by Nov 1st (we're on Lake Erie. In hurricane zones there's language requiring movement of the boat to a 'hurricane hole' or some other area that is protected.

My commentary is more related to the guy being on the boat during the hurricane - weather that typically tosses around boats weighing tens of thousands of pounds like small toys. As a follow-up I read he survived because the storm took a turn. He now has his 15 min of fame.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

The main part of the storm stayed pretty well to the north of us, it just never moved to the south, it went pretty straight west/northwest of us in the Matthews area, and parts of northern Charlotte, they did get some flooding in the uptown, but it didn't overflow into the city, pretty much stayed in the flood plains that they put in antipating storms such as this. It could have been much worse than it was. The coastal areas will have some cleanup but all in all it was much weaker than it could have been and we are thankful for that.

I am very disappointed in the media on the coverage of this storm, there were some serious over exaggerations of the actual damage and flooding, to the point of All out faking and making stuff up, it was sickening to watch really. Very disappointing. There was and is some damage and flooding that did and is causing some issues in certain areas where the storm came through. It should have been reported truthfully and not faked.

The main part of the storm stayed pretty well to the north of us, it just never moved to the south, it went pretty straight west/northwest of us in the Matthews area, and parts of northern Charlotte, they did get some flooding in the uptown, but it didn't overflow into the city, pretty much stayed in the flood plains that they put in antipating storms such as this. It could have been much worse than it was. The coastal areas will have some cleanup but all in all it was much weaker than it could have been and we are thankful for that.

I am very disappointed in the media on the coverage of this storm, there were some serious over exaggerations of the actual damage and flooding, to the point of All out faking and making stuff up, it was sickening to watch really. Very disappointing. There was and is some damage and flooding that did and is causing some issues in certain areas where the storm came through. It should have been reported truthfully and not faked.

Then there was that weather channel clip where the news person looked like they were in the middle of a hurricane while two guys were strolling casually behind him - a bit embarrassing for the weather channel.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Then there was that weather channel clip where the news person looked like they were in the middle of a hurricane while two guys were strolling casually behind him - a bit embarrassing for the weather channel.

1 if the many that I was referring to. Was there high winds, yes, was it raining hard yes, was the wind blowing you over and making it hard to stand up, not even a little. They made the perception of a bad storm seem to be much worse than it really was, mother question is why? Why did they report it falsely? Is that what we have come to. Everything in the news has be reported incorrectly, or not truthfully. They embellished a storm for no reason st all. What else do that embellish when reporting the news, what other things to they leave out of a story? It's sickening what the media is allowed to get away with. The sad part is people believe it to be true.

The news embellishes everything that they don't outright lie about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Sensationalism sells.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

My back yard is filled with water fowl and i don't live within 50 miles of a large body of water!  I guess 15 inches of rain in a few days will do that.  Especially considering my area was at flood stage before Flo made landfall 300 miles to my east.

I am sick to death of everything being soaking wet!

My back yard is filled with water fowl and i don't live within 50 miles of a large body of water! I guess 15 inches of rain in a few days will do that. Especially considering my area was at flood stage before Flo made landfall 300 miles to my east.

I am sick to death of everything being soaking wet!

That's some good eating though lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived