hckymeyer

2018 Official Forum Member Review Bridgestone Tour B JGR Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Thank you mate...of course I left out the really bad ones!  :lol:

Like the ones where I was ahead of you? lol

• Like 4

Steady fellas!

I can still hear the ziiip of the ball you launched past the cart on that par 5.

• Like 1

Steady fellas!

I can still hear the ziiip of the ball you launched past the cart on that par 5.

Yeah, that was a crazy good 250-ish yard 4 wood.

This thread needs more action.

I hit the 3H a few times in league tonight. It's coming around nicely.... Here a screenshot of the best one.

Note the 177 yard 7iron, too. The more I play, the more I'm digging these clubs. All of them.Screenshot_20180918-192602.jpeg

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Did i miss something or are you all neighbors? Ohio?? Now i why you all golf, there's nothing Else to do there... LOL

• Like 4

How are the fairways and hybrids out of the rough? Do you feel like they are cutting through as well as they should?

Are you able to dig a ball out of a divot if necessary?

Worked on this on the range last Friday specific to your question. Hit 4 hybrid consistently out of a divot.

IMG_5572.JPG

First one was fat, but that was me more than the club. Once I adjusted and started to hit them just little bit “thin”, the ball flight was beautiful if a little bit low, and flying almost the same distance as a normal shot off the turf.

IMG_5573.JPG

I wouldn't have any trouble being comfortable hitting this out of a divot, or a bad lie.

Three rounds into my week in FL, I still feel the same. These hybrids are just great. I've had to hit them out of a few “different” lies, trust me. I've been very impressed with these clubs especially, as well as the three wood. I can see how some guys are hooking them; if I try to “lay off” them a little they are very easy to flip over. If I swing them with some authority they are SUPER straight and VERY high flying.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Did i miss something or are you all neighbors? Ohio?? Now i why you all golf, there's nothing Else to do there... LOL

Matt lives about 15 minutes from me without traffic. Mr Theoo is about two hours away in Columbus. There isn't much else to do around here, I'm guessing that's why there are a fair number of good golf courses around us. Gotta waste time somehow for the 7 months it's not a frozen wasteland.

• Like 5

Sweet... But OHIO? Really you couldn't live Somewhere where there are things to do? OH wait.. I'm good with not having things to do, Never mind. 

• Like 2

Sweet... But OHIO? Really you couldn't live Somewhere where there are things to do? OH wait.. I'm good with not having things to do, Never mind.

Lol. I lived in SW Washington until I was 23, so I've lived the life with stuff to do. I've adjusted to the slower life style and now kind of like it.

Besides, we have Cedar Point. That's worth a trip out here.

• Like 3

Lol. I lived in SW Washington until I was 23, so I've lived the life with stuff to do. I've adjusted to the slower life style and now kind of like it.

Besides, we have Cedar Point. That's worth a trip out here.

Not to derail your thread, but I grew up going to Cedar Point. LOVE that place. Probably been there half a dozen times. It's 7 hours to my Grandpa's then another 4.5 or so to Cedar Point.

❤️❤️

First year there, the Magnum was the biggest ride they had. Next year Millennium Force opened so of course we had to go back. Then we kept going back and back. The long lines didn't really matter since we'd stay at the Sandcastle and basically have free reign all day. Good times.

• Like 2

I keep telling my wife she was born and raised in the wrong state because she loves going to the beach...hence our hopeful move in 7 years to Florida.

• Like 2

WE all do, Except those freaks Like Joyzee10.. Who's bad ones are still crazy long.. 

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 6

this was a surprise to find.

Enjoy reading this guy's

I love the graphics.

Any word about or maybe some hints to Bridgestone about clubs for us who golf the right way" (my way of saying us lefties)

nice reviews guys

• Like 2

Looks like the Driver and 3 wood will be available in left hand, only right hand in the hybrids and left hand in the HF2 irons.

• Like 2

I am unfamiliar with their test drive program. Can you test drive, say, the Driver and 3 wood? I guess I can expect more details to come, but I am still trying to decide what kind of 3 wood I want in my bag and it'd be fun to hit the driver too if I can test drive them both when the program comes back. 

Thanks for the great reviews guys! Bridgestone looks to be making great strides.

What ball did they send you guys with the golfspy logo on them?

• Like 2

Thanks for the great reviews guys! Bridgestone looks to be making great strides.

What ball did they send you guys with the golfspy logo on them?

We had our choice of balls and I'm pretty sure Rob, Matt, and I picked the Tour B RX. I used their online ball fitting tool to make my choice. Not sure what MGoBlue picked.

• Like 2