(4) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: TrueGolfFit's Online Driver Fitting AND Global Golf's U-try Driver Demo Program

Our Sponsors

Name: Mitch

State: Wisconsin

Driver/Shaft: 9.5° M3 with Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX

Fit for driver:  No (was fit into Diamana White 70 X previously)

:taylormade-small: SiM 9* Tensei AV Raw Orange 65TX 

:taylormade-small: SiM 3 Wood Tensei CK Pro White 70TX

:callaway-small: Epic 18* Hybrid Tensei Pro White 90TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro Combo '19 4-PW X100

:callaway-small: Jaws 50, 54, 58 X-grind

:titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

:taylormade-small: TP5x

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is going to be a truly fun testing.  Testing out the True Golf Fit process...then testing out the U-Try...or should I say the U-KEEP process!       So without further ado....let's congratula

TESTERS ANNOUNCED   TrueGolfFit's Online Driver Fitting  AND Global Golf's U-Try Driver Demo Program   Congratulations To:     GOALIEWALES104 GB13 ESEAY32 808NATION       Some things just

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Thanks MGS! I look forward to giving y'all the best review I can.

Posted Images

An email was sent through the web site contact email with a question not answered in the FAQ section. After several days no reply was received. It was resent the same way through the web site email. Again, after several days, there was no reply. 

Thinking that only emails from people who proceeded with the fitting would be answered, the fitting was done. 1 of the choices apparently is no longer made. Another email was sent to ask about the availability of this choice and if the successor to that model was an acceptable alternative. Again, the has been no reply.

The concept of finding a driver through the data collected is a solid one. There is a great need to improve communication and to update the data for current available drivers. A driver that is not readily available is useless. All of this needs to be corrected before recommending this site to anyone I know personally.

An email was sent through the web site contact email with a question not answered in the FAQ section. After several days no reply was received. It was resent the same way through the web site email. Again, after several days, there was no reply.

Thinking that only emails from people who proceeded with the fitting would be answered, the fitting was done. 1 of the choices apparently is no longer made. Another email was sent to ask about the availability of this choice and if the successor to that model was an acceptable alternative. Again, the has been no reply.

The concept of finding a driver through the data collected is a solid one. There is a great need to improve communication and to update the data for current available drivers. A driver that is not readily available is useless. All of this needs to be corrected before recommending this site to anyone I know personally.

not sure I understand what is being said. That being said I am hot and walking a round that has become very very slow. Along with my comprehension

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

not sure I understand what is being said. That being said I am hot and walking a round that has become very very slow. Along with my comprehension

Just my personal guess, but I think he got a Srixon 565/765 which isn't made anymore and he is upset about it.
  • Like 1

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Confused as to what this has to do with the tester opportunity. Seems like a question/comment that should be in another section.

• Like 1

Robert

Tennessee

Callaway BIG BERTHA fusion heavy / UST REflex es 450 regular flex

Fit for driver-no

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy 10.5 closed face setting

Callaway Razor Fit 3 wood

Nickent 3 Hybrid

XR-OS 4i - 9i factory steel stiff 2 up +1

Ben Hogan 44,48,52,56

Nickent PP-01

Maxfli Tour Center of Gravity model

Congrats all! Enjoy the ride!

• Like 3

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Congratulations, testers! Looking forward to hearing from you all.

• Like 3

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH - Aldila Synergy Blue 50 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        :taylormade-small: TP5x

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Currently Testing: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Thanks MGS! I look forward to giving y'all the best review I can.

• Like 8

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Congrats all!

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)