7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whomever the girl was that Tiger hugged, he said, “I love you,” to her... Hmm. Wasn't his daughter as they said his kids weren't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Never thought I'd see the day... Absolutely the most mentally tough athlete I have ever seen compete.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Honestly didn't think he would pull it off ever again...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Rose played one heck tournament to take the coin

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Like Rev said , Great day for golf!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       

that was my thinking as well. Gee, Tiger with the lead going into the final round. So it'll be nothing but the Tiger Woods show on TV.

I teed off around the same time Tiger did and carded a nifty little 73 today. Much more enjoyable playing my own game versus watching every shot Tiger hits. Good for him, he won. But I'll find other things to do if he's in contention.

Cool. I clicked on this thread hoping to read about your day. Glad you chimed in!

This was an epic day, and I'm glad I saw every shot. Couldn't be any happier for the guy.

Ind I would like to also say that I was in the camp that he would win again.

I told you so!

Haha though I suppose I'm only one of a few billion that saw this coming

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Ummm, of course they showed every shot Tiger made. He is leading the tournament in a 30 man field. Why wouldn't you expect to see every shot the leader makes in that scenario?

Never understood the tiger hate. I guarantee all the haters who click on a tourney ask... So who is the leader? What is he at? Also... So what's Tiger at? That last one right there is why they show him so much - because people want to know!

I can admit that back in his prime I was cheering for people to beat him just to make it interesting, but it wasn't out of hate for TW. Now, I'm thrilled for Tiger. I predicted (was hoping) he would win one tourney this year and he does it on the last one just to make it a little more memorable.

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

What's interesting for me is everyone who kept saying that the young guns weren't intimidated by him. That may be debatable, but none of them are used to playing with him in the final group. Rickie folded Friday, Rory today. Rose hung on and had a decent round yesterday then completely lost it today. If and when he gets into that final group, he will be just as tough to beat as ever

What's interesting for me is everyone who kept saying that the young guns weren't intimidated by him. That may be debatable, but none of them are used to playing with him in the final group. Rickie folded Friday, Rory today. Rose hung on and had a decent round yesterday then completely lost it today. If and when he gets into that final group, he will be just as tough to beat as ever

It's not a surprise to hear asinine comments made by people who hate others.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Way to go Tiger!

Way to hang on Justin!

Ryder Cup will be awesome!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Couldn't believe the crowds running to see him on the 18th green then yelling T I G E R. On the other hand I was a bit annoyed with the USA chants before Rory putted 18.

It was a nail bitter though when his lead shrank to 2. Glad to see him come back.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Bryson is going to be a central target for harassment in France just because of how he's been showing emotion on the course lately. He's gonna get eaten alive!

I'm happy Tiger won. He never used to smile, he never showed much emotion since he gave his Dad the teary-eyed hug years ago, so seeing him almost cry, and have a smile on his face shows me he's grown as a person, as a man, and as a father, which is most important. All I know, these young pros had to have their jaws on the floor seeing the THOUSANDS of people behind Tiger on 18. Now they KNOW!

I'm happy Tiger won. He never used to smile, he never showed much emotion since he gave his Dad the teary-eyed hug years ago, so seeing him almost cry, and have a smile on his face shows me he's grown as a person, as a man, and as a father, which is most important. All I know, these young pros had to have their jaws on the floor seeing the THOUSANDS of people behind Tiger on 18. Now they KNOW!

I'm also not a Tiger super fan but I've respected his talent and determination.

What got me today was the Press Conference post Tourney, sorry but that's not the same Tiger. He's matured, grown up whatever but he seems to be more human and smelling the roses. I've grown to not only respect the talent but I'm kinda liking the person.

Ryder Cup should be a blast.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       

As a fan I am neutral on Tiger, but you have to respect how hard he has worked and what he's overcome this year - so good for him. He has to be thrilled it's all finally paid off. It will be interesting to see what he does next year. I'd be surprised if he reaches the dominance he once had, but there's probably never been another quite like him in his prime so I wouldn't bet against him. He is obviously good for game, but he won't be around forever...golf needs a new Tiger.

I'd agree - he has really drawn the crowds which is great for golf. I keep hoping that Rickie will step up - but he hasn't yet.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My complaint has always been less about Tiger himself then the way he gets covered - not his fault, of course. I thought yesterday was really compelling and fun to watch, but I would also have liked to see other players. I get Tiger moves the needle (or IS the needle) and have no problem seeing every shot, especially given the circumstances, but do we have to hear the announcers bloviate about Tiger as he is walking down a fairway when there are others we could see during that time? Yes, it was a small field so not as much action was occurring at all times, but make an effort! I think it would have been almost comical if DJ had made his putt on 18 and won the FedEx Cup when, by my unofficial count, we saw about 4 of his 67 shots all day.

I'm glad he got the win and think golf is in a great place for a few more years. It is great to see Tiger's personality change - he seems legitimately grateful to be there and has obviously worked his a$$ off to get back to where he is.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

As I noted in another thread, I watched the tournament as a prelude to the upcoming Ryder cup.   In that context, with all the other aspects or topics aside, I was really glad to see the way Tiger was playing.   On the other hand, the play of Koepka, Reed, Watson and Mickelson causes me some concern.   Also it would appear that Professor Bryson needs to do some lab research.   While Rickie did finish strong, he did find his typical way to some bad rounds.

While I would love for the USA to bring the cup home, what I saw this weekend doesn't give me the "warm and cozies".   I would surely love to see a Tiger v Rose single match.     

As I noted in another thread, I watched the tournament as a prelude to the upcoming Ryder cup.   In that context, with all the other aspects or topics aside, I was really glad to see the way Tiger was playing.   On the other hand, the play of Koepka, Reed, Watson and Mickelson causes me some concern.   Also it would appear that Professor Bryson needs to do some lab research.   While Rickie did finish strong, he did find his typical way to some bad rounds.

While I would love for the USA to bring the cup home, what I saw this weekend doesn't give me the "warm and cozies".   I would surely love to see a Tiger v Rose single match.     

Anyone can have 4 good rounds and win a tournament, but then they don't do well the next week.  Likewise, players can play poorly and miss the cut one week and then win the next.  The Ryder Cup hype starts now, and I believe the USA team will pull it together.  I wouldn't be concerned.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Anyone can have 4 good rounds and win a tournament, but then they don't do well the next week.  Likewise, players can play poorly and miss the cut one week and then win the next.  The Ryder Cup hype starts now, and I believe the USA team will pull it together.  I wouldn't be concerned.

Golf course layout might have something to do with it as well.  Some courses suit the eyes and games of certain players, and some don't.  Perhaps there is a reason Payne Stewart never won a Masters, or an Ernie Els, or countless other number of players who are legends of the game.  Heck, you can google Lee Trevino and his famous battles with Clifford Roberts over ANGC policy that didn't endear Trevino to the green coats.

I guess it's the same reason why Fred Couples always plays well at ANGC and is just average, relatively speaking, everywhere else.

Heck, isn't the Masters why Padraig Harrington and Martin Kaymer tried to change their swings, only to pretty much destroy both of those players elite playing level?

Ultimately, we won't know how the USA will do at the Ryder Cup until they tee it up.  The hottest player in the world can suddenly go cold, and from out of the blue someone else will be on fire this weekend.  That's why I honestly think that trying to look at these teams on paper to decide who is better is a waste of time.  Heck, Justin Thomas may be the only American who has a leg up on his teammates, as he was the only one who came over to France earlier this year, just to play this golf course in preparation for the Ryder Cup.  With that in mind, I expect JT to dominate his matches this weekend.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Golf course layout might have something to do with it as well.  Some courses suit the eyes and games of certain players, and some don't.  Perhaps there is a reason Payne Stewart never won a Masters, or an Ernie Els, or countless other number of players who are legends of the game.  Heck, you can google Lee Trevino and his famous battles with Clifford Roberts over ANGC policy that didn't endear Trevino to the green coats.

I guess it's the same reason why Fred Couples always plays well at ANGC and is just average, relatively speaking, everywhere else.

Heck, isn't the Masters why Padraig Harrington and Martin Kaymer tried to change their swings, only to pretty much destroy both of those players elite playing level?

Ultimately, we won't know how the USA will do at the Ryder Cup until they tee it up.  The hottest player in the world can suddenly go cold, and from out of the blue someone else will be on fire this weekend.  That's why I honestly think that trying to look at these teams on paper to decide who is better is a waste of time.  Heck, Justin Thomas may be the only American who has a leg up on his teammates, as he was the only one who came over to France earlier this year, just to play this golf course in preparation for the Ryder Cup.  With that in mind, I expect JT to dominate his matches this weekend.

I thought Tony Finau went over with Furyk too.  Am i wrong?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived