Har in the Hat

2019 North West Spy Get together

If we are looking in this area, I vote Wine Valley.

Let's not rule out central Oregon. The golf in Bend can be amazing in the summer, and there are lots of other things to do after the rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I second Bend! Especially if people are wanting to play more than one round/course. So many quality courses

I'd also be for Bend even more so than Coeur d'Alene. I've only played once there out on Jack's course at the Pronghorn resort. There are indeed lots of nice sounding courses there as well as some fantastic brews and food in that area. It's got my vote!

If we are looking in this area, I vote Wine Valley.

Let's not rule out central Oregon. The golf in Bend can be amazing in the summer, and there are lots of other things to do after the rounds.

I like Bend and go there a lot.  I was just thinking of our Spys up in Canada.  It's a long drive for them.  

• Like 1

Yea... I mean I might be game to go North and play in BC. So far the only course I have played up there is Cordova Bay in Victoria. Love the course but Victoria is wicked expensive

Yea... I mean I might be game to go North and play in BC. So far the only course I have played up there is Cordova Bay in Victoria. Love the course but Victoria is wicked expensive

If you're ever considering coming up, be sure to contact me. More than happy to show you a few of the gems here in the Vancouver area!

If you're ever considering coming up, be sure to contact me. More than happy to show you a few of the gems here in the Vancouver area!

Will do! Hoping to make a trip up there next summer!

• Like 1

Responded the best I could. Weird, but I had not notice of a PM waiting for me when I logged in and then the .pdf link didn't work. No worries. Did a copy-n-paste and filled it in. Thank-you for all your hard work to date. I really hope we can get something together that everyone can agree to. I can be a bit more flexible than my "preferences" but I did the best -guess I could make. Cheers Hari and thanks again!

On 9/30/2018 at 12:42 PM, Har in the Hat said:

no problem.
I'm glad to and hope it all comes together

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Got a destination in mind?   And how much people are willing to spend?

I'm interested.  Golf competes with fly fishing however and more often than not gets the nod. It would be fun meeting you guys, so that will be weighed into the decision. 👍

I'm interested.  Golf competes with fly fishing however and more often than not gets the nod. It would be fun meeting you guys, so that will be weighed into the decision. 
awesome.
I'll send you a pm with a questionnaire attached

I'm interested.  Golf competes with fly fishing however and more often than not gets the nod. It would be fun meeting you guys, so that will be weighed into the decision. 
thanks for getting the survey filled out. that was quick.

Guys
the summary of the survey will be sent to you guys for your review.
thx

13 minutes ago, Har in the Hat said:

thanks for getting the survey filled out. that was quick.

Guys
the summary of the survey will be sent to you guys for your review.
thx

Since I can always include a fishing itinerary with most travels in the west, I'd be willing to drive further and do more days.