Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Car Buying Thread..Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Deals..etc

Golfspy_CG2

Thanks. Yep I figure it's one thing we all have in common, we all have and are buying cars at some point.

Congrats on the first car decision. What are some that have your attention off the bat.

I assume you are pretty young. I would advise taking someone experienced with you. Not only to keep you from being taken advantage of. But also to help you slow down and make a good decision.

I know even after I had bought several cars, I could tend to get excited and want to jump at the first new shiney thing I saw.

It's always good to step back and think about it from all aspects before pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My BIL was a platinum Hyundai salesman before he passed away.  My wife knows a lot about buying/selling cars from him.  One piece of advice... never bring your checkbook or anything to make a down payment when car shopping.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good thread! I'm also in the market for a new ride (first car). All advice appreciated!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Shop around on the internet for prices. Not  sure what your are considering, but I bought my truck at the Brien Ford used car lot in Everett in 2006. I knew what I wanted, and I drove the 250 miles to get it.  All I had to do was pick out the color; they had 5 to choose from. I still have it.  They had good deals with a no hassle buying experience. I'd go back.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Mazda CX-9. No problems with it at all.

That would be my vote as well. I drive the CX-5 and while I fit perfectly fine at 5'11, my 4 year old daughter is always kicking my seat from her booster chair.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Of course you will, it wouldn't make sense for you to get anything else.  Will go nicely with the hat   :D

:P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My wife and I have been test driving some new SUV's to replace our 2008 Honda Pilot.  Favorite so far is the Volkswagen Atlas, I liked the Tiguan but my wife wanted something bigger so the Atlas became the first choice.   :D

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

That is a Bad Ass looking car!! 

i really should give Kia a look.  I had a bad experience with one many years ago, I mean many years ago, it was like driving a box on wheels.  But i've heard good things about them since. 

They were definitely an ... interesting product for years, I remember my dad buying a brand new Rio for 6k years ago. In the last decade they brought in a whole new team made up of mostly Audi, Lambo and Mercedes engineers. Worth another look, but there are lots of good cars and trucks out there.The Edge is a sweet right and I almost bought one instead of the Stinger, but the Stinger was just too much fun. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

My wife and I have been test driving some new SUV's to replace our 2008 Honda Pilot. Favorite so far is the Volkswagen Atlas, I liked the Tiguan but my wife wanted something bigger so the Atlas became the first choice. :D

Forgot how much I liked my VW Golf... damnit, now I have to look for one. Probably my favorite car so far, just a bone stock 03 Golf 4 door.

I have a Lincoln MKX as my daily driver and love it.  Essentially just the Lincoln version of the Ford Edge.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

They were definitely an ... interesting product for years, I remember my dad buying a brand new Rio for 6k years ago. In the last decade they brought in a whole new team made up of mostly Audi, Lambo and Mercedes engineers. Worth another look, but there are lots of good cars and trucks out there.The Edge is a sweet right and I almost bought one instead of the Stinger, but the Stinger was just too much fun. 

You know it's funny you said that about so many good cars/trucks out there now.  i was equating it to golf clubs to someone yesterday.  There are no bad golf clubs out there now, I guess you can't say that 100% about cars, but I'm guessing 90% of the new cars made today are pretty good quality and should last well into the 120,000 + lifespan. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

You know it's funny you said that about so many good cars/trucks out there now.  i was equating it to golf clubs to someone yesterday.  There are no bad golf clubs out there now, I guess you can't say that 100% about cars, but I'm guessing 90% of the new cars made today are pretty good quality and should last well into the 120,000 + lifespan. 

I agree. Honestly car buying is a lot like house/apartment buying in regard to how it feels and looks. In both cases for me I just get the sense of "this is the one" almost immediately upon entering. Weather it be the layout, the colors, familiarity, whatever. It's a total feel thing and very personal. Much like finding that "just-right" putter I'd bet.

Good luck in your continuing effort Rob. I'm sure that soon enough you'll happen across that "one" soon enough and I hope it ticks off all the right boxes and runs like a dream. Don't get frustrated and remember you're the one with the power to walk away if the deal ain't right.

Let us know what you get into and whatever it is I'll back you up 100% on the decision...Well so long as it has "cop brakes, cop engine", etc... :P (damn I love that bit! Shankster's earlier comment is making me wanna fire up The Blues Brothers tonight) B) 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

You know it's funny you said that about so many good cars/trucks out there now. i was equating it to golf clubs to someone yesterday. There are no bad golf clubs out there now, I guess you can't say that 100% about cars, but I'm guessing 90% of the new cars made today are pretty good quality and should last well into the 120,000 + lifespan.

If you equate cars to clubs you'd buy a Subaru and play Launcher HB irons. We both know you aren't buying either so that narrows it down a bit for you. My old job I'd get a new Ford every two years and I drove them all. For comfort the Edge was hard to beat but my favorite between the Edge, F150, Explorer, Taurus and Escape was the Escape hands down.

I rent a lot of cars and the best I have driven this year in that class is the Nissan Rogue. My company car is a Jeep Cherokee which I love. UConnect is as good as it gets for infotainment. I started hiring outside sales guys and am buying them Cherokees. They look great, tons of options, roomy for passengers but lack cargo space and are a little underpowered in regards to the engine but that is preference. Gas mileage is great and as comfortable a ride as anything I've driven in this class of cars. They've added apple and android support so it connects to the display for gps, messaging, etc directly from your phone so you don't need to buy navigation. The 2 I purchased were under 30k and the guys love them.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Forgot how much I liked my VW Golf... damnit, now I have to look for one. Probably my favorite car so far, just a bone stock 03 Golf 4 door.

My Mk6 GTI just jumped timing at 90k miles. You can have her for a song, bud :D

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

If you equate cars to clubs you'd buy a Subaru and play Launcher HB irons. We both know you aren't buying either so that narrows it down a bit for you. My old job I'd get a new Ford every two years and I drove them all. For comfort the Edge was hard to beat but my favorite between the Edge, F150, Explorer, Taurus and Escape was the Escape hands down.

I rent a lot of cars and the best I have driven this year in that class is the Nissan Rogue. My company car is a Jeep Cherokee which I love. UConnect is as good as it gets for infotainment. I started hiring outside sales guys and am buying them Cherokees. They look great, tons of options, roomy for passengers but lack cargo space and are a little underpowered in regards to the engine but that is preference. Gas mileage is great and as comfortable a ride as anything I've driven in this class of cars. They've added apple and android support so it connects to the display for gps, messaging, etc directly from your phone so you don't need to buy navigation. The 2 I purchased were under 30k and the guys love them.

Good luck!

Good stuff!! LOL at the Subaru/HB analogy and you're probably not wrong. I know you guys love your HB's. Was talking about Subaru with MdGolfHacker yesterday. But again your probably right.

So here's where it stands.

CRV-Elimimated by trying it out in the showroom. Too little leg room and the least amount of head room of any car/SUV I've been in in a while. Mainly due to a sunroof. Which I don't want but comes standard on the EX which is the trim I would have gone with.

RAV4- see above on CRV minus sunroof comments.

Highlander & Pilot. Both more than I want to pay for the trim level that has the features I want.

Kia-elimated due to price becomes inflated when you add on all the extras that are standard with many other makes. Also closest local dealership is 20 some miles away. Too inconvenient.

Cheorkee-lots of good things from you there about those. I just read they have horirible longevity. It may not matter in a company car. But I typically keep my cars 8 to 10 years. So that's a bit concern.

Murano -definitely a strong contender from whst I have read online and from the price I got from the credit union buying services. Need to go drive it and see real world. But I'm expecting to like it alot.

Nissan so far has probably the best online gallery and specs on its cars of any I've seen.

An added bonus. The dealership is litteraly a driver and 7 iron away from our apartment.

While there I will certainly check out the Rogue as well. Does it have Jailbreak technology

Edge-Probably my leading candidate right now. Really enjoyed my 4 days with it last week. Only downside is the dealer I would like to deal with doesn't have one in the trim level and color I want. Perhaps they could get it from another dealer locally.

Escape-in the final three with the Edge and Murrano. Really like everything about it for the money.

Im a bit concerned about it's lower than some other Consumer Reports rating. But seems to have gotten good reviews from other outlets.

@wedgie. So what did you like about it more than the Edge.

I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

No CX-9 love? :D

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I agree about the Cherokee- loved my Grand Cherokee Ltd and kept it 10 years, however after 8 years it was costing a packet to fix everytime something went wrong, which was often.

Trade in value at 10 years was equivalent to the price of a crate of beer! :mad:

Honda engines last for ever and worth considering for anyone who keeps cars a long time.

I Spoke with a breakdown technician who said in his 6 years in the job he'd never been called out to a Honda engine issue.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

My wife is looking at the Cherokee, but it has to have the V6 engine.  My biggest concern with it is the 9-speed transmission.  Heard bad things about it.  The 8-speed trans in the Grand Cherokee is better.

We are going to look at the Audi Q5 this evening.

I agree about the Cherokee- loved my Grand Cherokee Ltd and kept it 10 years, however after 8 years it was costing a packet to fix everytime something went wrong, which was often.

Trade in value at 10 years was equivalent to the price of a crate of beer! :mad:

Honda engines last for ever and worth considering for anyone who keeps cars a long time.

I Spoke with a breakdown technician who said in his 6 years in the job he'd never been called out to a Honda engine issue.

Have a 2002 Honday Odyssey with 230,000 miles and still going strong, the 2008 Pilot is not going to make it that far though Im afraid.

My wife is looking at the Cherokee, but it has to have the V6 engine.  My biggest concern with it is the 9-speed transmission.  Heard bad things about it.  The 8-speed trans in the Grand Cherokee is better.

We are going to look at the Audi Q5 this evening.

The Q5 is very nice, test drove that and the Q7 as well.  As far as Jeep goes every used car lot I see seems to have at least 20 Jeep's for sale, kinda makes me wonder why that is?

The Q5 is very nice, test drove that and the Q7 as well.  As far as Jeep goes every used car lot I see seems to have at least 20 Jeep's for sale, kinda makes me wonder why that is?

Not many used jeeps other than Wranglers up here, even at the Jeep dealer.  I am always looking at what's in the golf course parking lot, and there are a lot of Grand Cherokees, not many Cherokees.  The Grand Cherokee is too big for us.  Don't need that much room and less fuel efficient.

Have a 2002 Honday Odyssey with 230,000 miles and still going strong, the 2008 Pilot is not going to make it that far though Im afraid.

He!! No on the minivan!!!  My wife is not a soccer mom/grandma, and I view the minivan is the emasculation of the American male.   :D

I have a car and a pick-up truck.   Both mirror me in that they are old but are still running.  I had always figured that I would be buried in one of them.   Most likely the car because it would require a smaller hole to be dug.   However, the truck, a Dodge Ram 1500 Night Runner, is starting to really show its age, so I'm considering a new Dodge Ram or perhaps a Dodge Durango.   Underscore considering, because I have not had a car payment for years and never want another one.  I'm not sure that I want to take the cash out of the retirement funds to get new vehicle.  

He!! No on the minivan!!!  My wife is not a soccer mom/grandma, and I view the minivan is the emasculation of the American male.   :D

They actually make great golf trip vehicles though.  Went to Pinehurst a couple years ago with a buddy who had a brand new Odyssey, and we may have looked like Four Men of a Certain Age, but it was as comfortable as hell to ride down in and had plenty of room for the bags and luggage. 

But then again, nobody down there knew us, so we didn't care what we looked like pulling up in the bag drop....ha

They actually make great golf trip vehicles though.  Went to Pinehurst a couple years ago with a buddy who had a brand new Odyssey, and we may have looked like Four Men of a Certain Age, but it was as comfortable as hell to ride down in and had plenty of room for the bags and luggage. 

But then again, nobody down there knew us, so we didn't care what we looked like pulling up in the bag drop....ha

Remember the conversion vans that were popular some time ago.   Do they still make them?   They were rather nice and did not have the image of a mini-van.  At our ages with our hair, or rather the lack of it, no one is going to call us hippies.

Remember the conversion vans that were popular some time ago.   Do they still make them?   They were rather nice and did not have the image of a mini-van.  At our ages with our hair, or rather the lack of it, no one is going to call us hippies.

I've seen a few around here like this...

benzvan.jpg

Whichever way you go - do check out TrueCar!

They have many affiliations, too; I saved .. literally! .. 9 grand or so using their service through USAA.

Oops, edit:

9 grand over 2 cars in the last 2 yrs.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Whichever way you go - do check out TrueCar!

They have many affiliations, too; I saved .. literally! .. 9 grand or so using their service through USAA.

Oops, edit:

9 grand over 2 cars in the last 2 yrs.

Yep. That's who I went through with my credit union. An additional $3,000 plus off in addition to the dealer cash back incentives. Most I've looked at are like $7800 off MSRP. Guess it shows how much fluff is really in those stickers. Ha

I have a Santa Fe. Mine is the third row model but the sport 2.0 is pretty nice. Also comes with a 10 yr/100k warranty.

Other than that I'd say check out Mazda or Toyota. I'd avoid Nissan but thats just me

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Thanks. Yep I figure it's one thing we all have in common, we all have and are buying cars at some point.

Congrats on the first car decision. What are some that have your attention off the bat.

I assume you are pretty young. I would advise taking someone experienced with you. Not only to keep you from being taken advantage of. But also to help you slow down and make a good decision.

I know even after I had bought several cars, I could tend to get excited and want to jump at the first new shiney thing I saw.

It's always good to step back and think about it from all aspects before pulling the trigger.

I'd love to get an older (2003 or so) BMW 325i, as long as it has low miles. It gets good safety ratings, and it actually cheaper to insure than an older Honda Accord. I've been looking for around a year and just haven't found the right one (granted, there aren't many out there within my price range of under $3000). I have found a few Audis for good prices, but those seem quite a bit less reliable. As far as more practical cars go (Accord, Civic, Camry, Corolla, etc.), the ones I've found either have problems, or are just as expensive as a German car.

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Shop around on the internet for prices. Not sure what your are considering, but I bought my truck at the Brien Ford used car lot in Everett in 2006. I knew what I wanted, and I drove the 250 miles to get it. All I had to do was pick out the color; they had 5 to choose from. I still have it. They had good deals with a no hassle buying experience. I'd go back.

Did you get a good price? I have mostly been looking at sites like Craigslist or OfferUp. I know used car lots have to make a profit, so my theory is that I could buy it cheaper from an individual. Obviously, there is a greater risk of being scammed. You just have to be careful and know what you're looking for, I guess...

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

We test drove it and it was small feeling and not great in terms of being able to see out the windows. Wasn't spacious feeling at all. Drove okay... But not great compared to other things like the Atlas/Santa Fe/Etc. Especially the warranty.

No CX-9 love? :D

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink: