TESTERS WANTED! ×

Indoor putting green surfaces | UPDATE with review

Here's something I think we all know: artificial putting green surfaces can be really expensive. And cheap alternatives are often cheap in every sense of the word.

So I thought I'd start a thread in which we can offer any insight on cheaper alternatives for surfaces that actually work. Again, I know that BirdieBall makes a great turf. But my green is 6x11: at best, I'm looking at over $250 for a surface there (with the discount code that is advertised on our site). Big Moss is even pricier.

My green right now is currently covered in this: https://www.amazon.com/Putt-Bout-Putting-11-Feet-Green/dp/B00HXAJ4VQ/

It's basically a thick green felt. There are no individual blades of grass. For that reason, even on a soft surface (mine lies on top of one of those foam interlocking mats), it is really quick for putting. Considering that I play nearly all of my rounds at a very inexpensive public course, it is likely too fast for meaningful practice.

The one I'm looking at now is here: https://megagrass.com/collections/golf-courses-and-putting-greens

I'm looking at the Premiere, which is their lowest level turf. With a new customer discount, it would cost me about $120 shipped. My biggest concern is that, on the website, they are obviously using the exact same picture for all three grades of their putting surface. I'd like to see an actual picture of the differences.

Anyone have any experience with this brand? Or has anyone else found another competitor that fits in the middle ground between felt and BirdieBall?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I have actually looked into designing a setup like you currently have except I was going to use a direction nap velvet to get the same effect as a roll board. The idea was to get the benefits of a roll board but be able to practice starting lines (and possibly AimPoint) easier by getting feedback directly from the surface. What I was able to find is that you need a decently soft pad underneath to provide a speed closer to what you are looking for.

Also I can actually see a difference in pictures between the premiere and Platinum and the difference is purely turf blade length  

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

I have actually looked into designing a setup like you currently have except I was going to use a direction nap velvet to get the same effect as a roll board. The idea was to get the benefits of a roll board but be able to practice starting lines (and possibly AimPoint) easier by getting feedback directly from the surface. What I was able to find is that you need a decently soft pad underneath to provide a speed closer to what you are looking for.

Also I can actually see a difference in pictures between the premiere and Platinum and the difference is purely turf blade length  

Yeah, after I posted, I went back and checked the pictures and noticed that Platinum did have a different picture. I think that Premiere and Pro are the same photo.

I really find your idea fascinating for making the surface have the roll board functionality. In my case, I have a couple of young boys also using my green, sometimes as a green, other times as a place to drive their toy trucks. Not sure that that kind of surface is good for that kind of usage :)

Full WITB with pictures

Yeah, after I posted, I went back and checked the pictures and noticed that Platinum did have a different picture. I think that Premiere and Pro are the same photo.

I really find your idea fascinating for making the surface have the roll board functionality. In my case, I have a couple of young boys also using my green, sometimes as a green, other times as a place to drive their toy trucks. Not sure that that kind of surface is good for that kind of usage :)

Yea maybe not the best for that usage. You could possibly bond it to the backside of the turf surface so that you could just flip the surface to fit both use cases. 

But that might be too much effort  :P

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Reading this reminded me of an older MGS post at: https://mygolfspy.com/best-indoor-putting-greens/

The article mentions that the Provoto Advantage uses billiard fabric. You could order that off Amazon but it seems like that would be rolling even faster than what you have now.

Not sure if any of the comments at the end of the article are helpful to you?

Driver: :ping-small: G with Alta 55 stiff shaft, the 9° version but adjusted to 10° degrees

3 Wood: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR Project X 6.0 stiff shaft 

Irons: :cobra-small: Fly-Z 4-9 with stock stiff steel shafts

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM5 46°, 50°, 54°, and 58° Dynamic Gold steel shafts

Putter: Testing :odyssey-small: EXO 7S 34" Standard Lie, Black Shaft, Odyssey SuperStroke Mid-Slim 2.0 grip

I have a birdie balls putting surface on my christmas list, I believe they have 3 different speeds to pick from as well when you are configuring the product. Not sure if its exactly what you are looking for but I have heard nothing but good things about them. 

LINK: https://www.birdieball.com/putting-greens-1/

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I know the Birdie Ball/Big Moss argument is sort of like the Coke/Pepsi wars of 70's & 80's and there are staunch supporters on both sides. For me, having played both surfaces I'd choose Big Moss 10 out of 10 times! Of course were I a wealthy man I'd probably have a big Tour Links green.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

An update: I was tooling around Amazon last night, and found that the seller I listed above (MegaGrass) also sells some of their product there. What stunned me is that I found this page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BX5KLHN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is their highest end putting surface (as listed on their site). Direct from them, it's $2.49 per square foot. My green is 6x11, which would run about $165, plus another $50 shipping.

On Amazon, you can buy an 8x10 of that surface with free shipping for $115. (I can trim the extra off the side and fill in the ends without any problem.) That's a massive savings, unless there's some catch yet to be discovered. So I pulled the trigger, and I'll keep everyone posted with a thorough review.

Full WITB with pictures

On 10/3/2018 at 7:36 AM, mpatrickriley said:

An update: I was tooling around Amazon last night, and found that the seller I listed above (MegaGrass) also sells some of their product there. What stunned me is that I found this page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BX5KLHN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is their highest end putting surface (as listed on their site). Direct from them, it's $2.49 per square foot. My green is 6x11, which would run about $165, plus another $50 shipping.

On Amazon, you can buy an 8x10 of that surface with free shipping for $115. (I can trim the extra off the side and fill in the ends without any problem.) That's a massive savings, unless there's some catch yet to be discovered. So I pulled the trigger, and I'll keep everyone posted with a thorough review.

Pretty cheap, so cheap it scares me a bit. If you get it let us know how it rolls. Would like to know the stimp speed on the carpet. Would be a way to make your own homemade TourLinks green for a bit less cost.

Didn't see any stimp rating in their description. I wonder how fast it rolls

Didn't see any stimp rating in their description. I wonder how fast it rolls
I emailed the company about Stimp ratings on their greens, and they said they didn't have that number (though they acknowledge that they should). In part, and this makes sense, they said that the Stimp number is going to depend on how much infill is used with the green (as this turf is made for outdoor use as well).

To begin, I'm not planning to use infill, unless I find the surface to be far too slow.

I'm definitely going to be back with a full review after delivery and installation. It will take a bit: it's coming by freight, so it'll be longer than UPS, etc.

Full WITB with pictures

I'm trying to figure out why I would want infill.  Around here weeds would grow in it.
I'm no expert, but I believe most infill substances are inorganic, like crushed rubber.

Full WITB with pictures

7 minutes ago, mpatrickriley said:
11 minutes ago, Kenny B said:
I'm trying to figure out why I would want infill.  Around here weeds would grow in it.

I'm no expert, but I believe most infill substances are inorganic, like crushed rubber.

I'm not either but I thought the crushed rubber was for sports fields.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Actually most turf companies recommend infill for their outdoor greens as it aids the surface in accepting chip shots. I believe ProPutt turf is one of 

18 hours ago, mpatrickriley said:

I emailed the company about Stimp ratings on their greens, and they said they didn't have that number (though they acknowledge that they should). In part, and this makes sense, they said that the Stimp number is going to depend on how much infill is used with the green (as this turf is made for outdoor use as well).

To begin, I'm not planning to use infill, unless I find the surface to be far too slow.

I'm definitely going to be back with a full review after delivery and installation. It will take a bit: it's coming by freight, so it'll be longer than UPS, etc.

If you are planning to chip to the green infill like silica sand will help the turf accept the ball better. Unless the turf is super long wouldn't infill actually slow the ball down and not speed it up?

Update: got a call from the shipping company, and my new green surface should arrive tomorrow. As I've said, you can expect a thorough review with lots of detailed pictures.

One thing I needed a way to test was green speed, so I concocted my own rudimentary Stimp meter using a Putt-Out. I expect many of you are familiar with the Putt-Out: it's a great putting training aid that really makes you focus on hitting the perfect line and speed.

It's built around the theory that the best holing speed would roll the ball about 1.5' past the hole. So I placed a ball in the perfect putt hole and slowly released it by pressing up on the hinge. In theory, a ball released from here should roll out 18".

The side of my green with no left-right break still has an uphill and downhill break. Downhill, a ball released from the Putt-Out traveled on average 52". Uphill, it was right at 24".

In other words, as I suspected, my green is very, very fast. I'll be running this test on the new green to see how it compares.

Full WITB with pictures

Just took delivery. Unrolled it. There's a wrinkly part, but shouldn't cause me any problems because that just be the part I trim.

Still need to get it installed, but my first impressions are very positive. Here's a picture of me digging my thumb into the turf, to give you an idea of the blade length and density.

IMG_20181012_110209.jpeg

Full WITB with pictures

1 hour ago, mpatrickriley said:

Just took delivery. Unrolled it. There's a wrinkly part, but shouldn't cause me any problems because that just be the part I trim.

Still need to get it installed, but my first impressions are very positive. Here's a picture of me digging my thumb into the turf, to give you an idea of the blade length and density.

IMG_20181012_110209.jpeg

Looks like what I would like to have as lawn.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

17 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Looks like what I would like to have as lawn.

Yeah, a golf course.😄

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

On 10/11/2018 at 1:59 PM, mpatrickriley said:

One thing I needed a way to test was green speed, so I concocted my own rudimentary Stimp meter using a Putt-Out. I expect many of you are familiar with the Putt-Out: it's a great putting training aid that really makes you focus on hitting the perfect line and speed.

It's built around the theory that the best holing speed would roll the ball about 1.5' past the hole. So I placed a ball in the perfect putt hole and slowly released it by pressing up on the hinge. In theory, a ball released from here should roll out 18".

Looking forward to hearing your results. BTW-The 1.5' beyond the hole is a Pelzism based on a green with a stamp speed of 9. If your turf is faster then your roll out, keeping your stroke constant, would actually be longer.

Making progress. Taking lots of care to cut the holes as perfect as I can. Should have everything together this week, and I'll get the review done.

At this point, I'll say this: this is exactly what I was hoping it would be. I'll mention some quibbles, but I'm pleased with my purchase.

IMG_20181014_202534.jpeg

Full WITB with pictures

Looks amazing so far, keep us updated and if you have time maybe a layout of how you built the whole thing?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Nice cut around the hole. Let us know how it works out. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

13 hours ago, GolfSpy Meyer said:

Looks amazing so far, keep us updated and if you have time maybe a layout of how you built the whole thing?

Some of the information about the build is found in one of my first posts here: 

The basic structure is just 2x4s with a plywood surface. I wanted to do it this way in order to allow the use of real holes. The green is 6"x11", and the support beams run width-wise. Here's a picture of the frame.

20171111_112100.jpg

If you look very closely at the center of the support beams, each us partially cut in the middle, and then reinforced with a wooden bracket. What this allowed us to do is intentionally bow the support beams, so that half the green would be as flat as possible, and the other would be tilted slightly. The other brilliant idea my dad had was to screw lag bolts in under the frame every few feet. This allowed us to make subtle adjustments to how the whole frame sits on the floor.

After the frame was built and the plywood screwed down, we put down a layer of those interlocking foam tiles, and then the putting surface (which, as I mentioned, was a kind of mid-range heavy felt). I'm currently putting the new surface on top of all of this.

Full WITB with pictures

Four of the five holes are cut. I have one more hole in the center, but this time around, I'm making a plug for it. I put it there initially to allow for a clock drill, but there simply isn't room on the green to make it profitable, and having the hole in the middle got in the way of so many other putts.

The holes are really close to final. All of them are just a tiny bit smaller than 4.25". Obviously, erring on the small side is best, both because they can be fixed, and if I don't fix them, it's just better practice.

Using the rotary tool for finishing the holes is perfect. The blade cuts through just fine, and it's spinning fast enough that it melts some of the edge grass together.

The next step is marking the green with the dots I use for practice.

IMG_20181016_210838.jpeg

Full WITB with pictures

Four of the five holes are cut. I have one more hole in the center, but this time around, I'm making a plug for it. I put it there initially to allow for a clock drill, but there simply isn't room on the green to make it profitable, and having the hole in the middle got in the way of so many other putts.

The holes are really close to final. All of them are just a tiny bit smaller than 4.25". Obviously, erring on the small side is best, both because they can be fixed, and if I don't fix them, it's just better practice.

Using the rotary tool for finishing the holes is perfect. The blade cuts through just fine, and it's spinning fast enough that it melts some of the edge grass together.

The next step is marking the green with the dots I use for practice.

IMG_20181016_210838.thumb.jpeg.78026dbd7051173439962624f92a48e3.jpeg
you're quite the handiman.
the problem with that is the wife knows your capabilities

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

9 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

you're quite the handiman.
the problem with that is the wife knows your capabilities

emoji2.png emoji2.png

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

In all honesty, I'm a tremendously incompetent handyman. I'm willing to tackle a project like this chiefly because it is relatively trivial: if I get it wrong, no one gets electrocuted, the plumbing still works, the cars still function. Projects that are actually important get farmed out to people who know what they're doing, like my dad—who is responsible for having built the frame for the green itself :)

Full WITB with pictures

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

My goal was to find a high quality, mid-price putting surface. There are lots of bargain surfaces, most of which are a kind of heavy felt. And we know there are a variety of higher-end products, like Birdie Ball and Big Moss, but that these often carry a hefty price tag, especially if you build a green of significant size. My green is 6x11, and so a Birdie Ball surface would run me around $300.

Scouring the internet, I found this site: https://megagrass.com/collections/golf-courses-and-putting-greens. I exchanged some emails with their customer service, asking questions about the difference between their turf levels. They responded very quickly and helpfully.

I also found that they sell their highest end green surface at precut sizes on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BX5KLHN/

The price on Amazon is substantially lower than what they list on their website. PLEASE NOTICE THIS: they are having a sale right now (Oct 18, 2018, 10:00am CDT). Go click that link, click the 10% off coupon, order the 8x10 green for $78! Then come back and finish reading this review. Seriously: go order it now. That's $40 less than what I paid, and I thought I got a good deal.

The turf itself is light years better than the cheap felt surface. Here are some pictures to give you a sense of its texture:

IMG_20181018_082444.jpg

IMG_20181018_082453.jpg

IMG_20181018_082501.jpg

It is a grass surface, not a mat. It is designed to be used either indoor or out, with proper drainage.

As for speed: I noted that my green has an uphill/downhill setup. I used my Putt Out as a budget Stimpmeter. On felt, a putt released from the "18-inches-past-the-hole" point rolled out nearly six feet downhill, and uphill about two feet. That's Augusta-fast.

On the MegaGrass surface, it rolled out 30" downhill, and about 15" uphill. This is much closer to the speed of ordinary greens that I suspect most of us play on. I am very, very pleased with the speed.

The surface trims well. The straight cuts are very easy with an ordinary utility knife. For the holes, I rough cut them with a utility blade, and then gradually increased the size with a rotary tool. This had the advantage of also melting the grass fibers a bit, to make a cleaner edge of the cup:

IMG_20181018_082609.jpg

I've mentioned earlier in this thread that I have some quibbles. The first would be that there was a section of the green that came with about a 24" wrinkle. The other is that there is a line in the green in which I'm guessing the grass is thicker than in other places, almost like one line of grass was doubled in production. These are obviously problems when you're looking for a smooth putting surface.

My understanding is that the wrinkles can be fixed by leaving the green out in the sun, but that wasn't a real option for me. Fortunately, because my green is smaller than 8x10, I was able to simply cut off the wrinkled portion.

The other line is slowly being worked into submission, through a combination of combing and pressing.

All told, guys, I would have a hard time believing that you can get a better surface at this price point, especially at the price you can get them at the time I'm writing. If you've been looking for a practice surface (winter is coming!), I don't think you'll go wrong here.

If you've got any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Full WITB with pictures

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Indoor putting green surfaces | UPDATE: review and crazy good sale!

How to you think it would work just being rolled out onto a carpeted surface?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!